Google Wallet — along with Google Offers — is built on an open platform that combines multiple credit cards, loyalty programs and offers at the point of sale. Payment is made by swiping your smartphone at checkout. Essentially, Google is turning your phone into your wallet.
The Google Wallet service must be associated with a Google account to begin using it. After agreeing to terms and conditions and entering a PIN, you can start the process of provisioning your cards to your account.
Right now, Google Wallet only works with Citi-Mastercards and the Google Prepaid Card. Visa and Google announced a worldwide agreement to support the Visa payWave app, but it will still be up to the financial institutions and banks to add support
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- List of Globe Native Mobile Apps | Sparking the Digital Lifestyle Revolution - October 30, 2014
- AirAsia Zest Pisos Fare for Cebu hub and re-connects Cebuanos to Mindanao - October 30, 2014
- AirAsia Zest new Chief Executive Officer CEO is Atty Joy Cañeba - October 29, 2014
- Globe Telecom Grows Data roaming Network for P599/day flat Data Roaming Rate to 75 Countries - October 28, 2014
- ZTE Grand X2 L (V969) for 1,999 Only from 11,990 on October 28 Limited Time Only - October 27, 2014