The 7-inch touchscreen utilizes the power of Amazon’s cloud for faster web browsing and multimedia. It’s based on the Android OS, but doesn’t look or feel like an Android device. It’s an Amazon device, with its own app store and a radically cheap $199 price tag.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos did his best to channel the magic of Steve Jobs in his 51-minute presentation about the company’s new family of Kindles, including the new $149 and $99 Kindle Touch devices. For the most part, he succeeded at captivating the audience and getting the media to call this device a worthy competitor to the iPad.
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon’s revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
-18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
-Amazon Appstore – thousands of popular apps and games
-Ultra-fast web browsing – Amazon Silk
-Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
-Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
-Fast, powerful dual-core processor
-Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- James Yap is the Endorser for ZTE Mobile - July 29, 2014
- Shell V-Power Nitro+ Fuels your Excitement in Ayala Center Cebu - July 22, 2014
- Xiaomi Mi 3 Specs Philippines for PHP 10,599 - July 15, 2014
- Cebu GrabTaxi offers hassle-free Commuting and Riding Taxi Made Easy - July 4, 2014
- Globe Charge and Globe PowerPay+ for Business - June 29, 2014