Xperia Studio invites people across the globe to test the limits of mobile technology. Not by making calls clearer or screens brighter, but by seeing how a phone can remake reality.
To that end, we partner with artists, intellectuals and boat-rockers from around the world. From collaborative artist collectives in Denmark to astrophysicists in New York— in each instance, we provide a phone and the means to document their work. They supply the result.
Visit their Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/sonyericsson?sk=app_122171764543603
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Globe anti-spam Drive Cited as a Crowd-sourcing Campaign likely to become Top Consumer Trend in 2015 - January 28, 2015
- GlobeTel Singapore secures license to offer telco services - January 25, 2015
- Globe drives government transparency, lends support to PS-PhilGEPS Hackathon - January 23, 2015
- Introducing Microsoft HoloLens, the Worlds first Holographic Computer - January 22, 2015
- Globe Brings Heart-pumping Music Experience to Dinagyang Festival 2015 - January 21, 2015