The event, which is expected to see the debut of the next version of Android as well as the first device running the operating system, will now take place on Oct. 19 in Hong Kong.
Initially, Samsung didn’t explicitly say that its event was for Ice Cream Sandwich, though it did signal it would be an Android-focused event and sources indicated it would be for the launch of the next version of Android. The invite to the rescheduled event, however, features Google’s Droid guy in the shape of an ice cream sandwich.
The new version of Android is designed to bring together the phone and tablet versions of the operating system, which were forked in order for Google to hurry out the tablet-oriented Honeycomb. Google has yet to go into great detail on other Ice Cream Sandwich features.
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Tattoo Home Broadband New DSL Plans with Exclusive offers with Bamboo Concert in Ayala Cebu - April 23, 2015
- Dell Maple Laptop Philippines Price and Specs | Ready for anything - April 23, 2015
- Virtual University App Wins Globe Labs Google Cardboard Hack - April 22, 2015
- Globe, Google join forces to offer Filipinos free Internet access on android phones - April 22, 2015
- Canon Copiers imageRUNNER 1024 Now Available in the Philippines - April 21, 2015