Cameron Vernest, Philippines Director of RIM (Research in Motion) went to Cebu for a product promotion for the latest Blackberry device and the latest treat for all Blackberry and Globe subscribers. This also includes latest Blackberry news and its advocies here in the Philippnes
Globe Telecom, the leader in postpaid, and Research in Motion (RIM), the company behind Blackberry, mount another first by bringing international rapper and songwriter Nicki Minaj to Manila for a ‘one night-only’ concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena on July 11, 2012, the only Southeast Asian leg of her Pink Friday Tour.
Globe subscribers availing of the new Blackberry Curve smartphones are in for the biggest treat of their lives with a free and exclusive access to a night of great music as they move and groove to their favorite Nicki Minaj hits, Subscribers getting a new Blackberry Curve 9220 are entitled to a one (1) free ticket, while those purchasing a new Blackberry Curve 9320 get two free (2) tickets to the concert party of the year. Existing subscribers outside their lock-up can opt to re-contract their account subscription and get the Blackberry Curve 9220 or the Blackberry 9320 for the free tickets, while those within lock-up can either get a new postpaid line or purchase a prepaid phone kit.
About Blackberry in the Philippines.
-Blackberry was launched in the Philippines in August 2003. Work Closely with carrier partners Globe, Smart , and Sun to introduce affordable service plans to Philippines customers.
-Blackberry devices and services becoming more accessible for Philippine customers:
*BBM Only plan start at 99/month
*Full Blackberry Internet Service plan now available for a slow as P599
*Globe is offering Blackberry Curve 9220 for free at P499 plan with P99 BBM plan subscription.
– Customers can purchase Blackberry products from over 800 stores across Philippines
Blackberry Academic Program
– Provide schools with training and access to educational resources to help them integrate the Blackberry solution into their curriculum and enable their students to develop mobile applications on the Blackberry platform which started in the Philippines in April 2012 at Southwestern University, Cebu City Cebu and 19 schools all over the Philippines have registered for the Blackberry Academic Program
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Be the first to Watch Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron with Globe - April 17, 2015
- Globe is first operator in the world to adopt the Huawei SingleSON solution Philippine telco’s intelligent network to enhance user experience - April 16, 2015
- Albay Digital Tourism Powered by Cebu Startup - April 15, 2015
- VMware wins MSI-ECS with Distributor of the Year Award - April 14, 2015
- Canon Appoints MSI-ECS as Business Printers Distributor - April 13, 2015