The shadow says it all and it is official that the iPhone 5 will be the next generation iPhone. This release might silence all the rivals which is said that will put other smartphones (Samsung, HTC, Sony etc) to shame. So mark your calendars and alarm clocks for September 12, 2012.
San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Apple’s traditional choice for big unveilings, will serve as the venue. The event will begin at 10 a.m. Pacific Time (1 p.m. Eastern).
Though it might be a little mysterious thatn their previous release. It can’t help to get the attention especially with the seemingly disappointing of last years iPhone 4S release. It is expected to have a larger screen maybe similar to those of Galaxy S3 types. Supports LTE technology which is recently launched by Smart Communications here in the Philippines.
One thing guaranteed is that the new iPhone will ship with iOS 6
Over the past months of the rumor iPhone 5 model, it might not be a surprising one but still you cannot account of the Apple strategies in terms of launching events even if the Big Man himself Steve Jobs is out of the corner.
They might also release other products maybe a new iPod lineup or the new iPad Mini or the new Ipad 3, but really, it is the iPhone 5 will be the focus for this eventful day.
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Globe & D2L Alliance Promote Productivity in Educational Institutions and Telecoms - March 3, 2015
- Carmudi Secures $25M in New Funding For Asia and Latin America - March 2, 2015
- Globe Game Changer Challenge Attracts the Best and the Brightest Students - March 1, 2015
- LG Watch Urbane LTE Smart Watch Brings Smartphone Capabilities - February 27, 2015
- Globe Board Approves Cash Dividend for Shareholders - February 27, 2015