Skype did its part in helping the Philippines during the recent typhoon Haiyan or Yolanda by giving free vouchers for all Philippine users with Skype accounts to call their love ones anytime directly in the mobile/phone across the world.
From Skype through Email.
To our customers impacted by Typhoon Haiyan
Following the devastation and loss of life brought about by Friday’s typhoon, our thoughts are with everyone affected.
At this time, we know that getting in touch with friends, family and colleagues is vitally important. To help you do this, we’re giving you a credit voucher that will allow you to make up to 60 minutes of calls, depending on where you call in the world. You can also use it to send text messages directly from Skype. This can be redeemed immediately.
To redeem your voucher:
1. Go to skype.com/go/voucher
2. Enter your Skype Name and password
3. Enter the voucher code below and click Redeem*
We hope this gesture will help you reach loved ones and friends.
The people at Skype
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Shell V-Power Nitro+ Fuels your Excitement in Ayala Center Cebu - July 22, 2014
- Xiaomi Mi 3 Specs Philippines for PHP 10,599 - July 15, 2014
- Cebu GrabTaxi offers hassle-free Commuting and Riding Taxi Made Easy - July 4, 2014
- Globe Charge and Globe PowerPay+ for Business - June 29, 2014
- Get drenched with Beats Headsets - June 20, 2014