Skype did its part in helping the Philippines during the recent typhoon Haiyan or Yolanda by giving free vouchers for all Philippine users with Skype accounts to call their love ones anytime directly in the mobile/phone across the world.
From Skype through Email.
To our customers impacted by Typhoon Haiyan
Following the devastation and loss of life brought about by Friday’s typhoon, our thoughts are with everyone affected.
At this time, we know that getting in touch with friends, family and colleagues is vitally important. To help you do this, we’re giving you a credit voucher that will allow you to make up to 60 minutes of calls, depending on where you call in the world. You can also use it to send text messages directly from Skype. This can be redeemed immediately.
To redeem your voucher:
1. Go to skype.com/go/voucher
2. Enter your Skype Name and password
3. Enter the voucher code below and click Redeem*
We hope this gesture will help you reach loved ones and friends.
The people at Skype
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Ayala Group of Companies Launch ASSIST (Ayala Sign-In System for Immediate Support and Tracking) App - July 29, 2015
- Globe shares journey of becoming a digitally-ready enterprise at CIO Conference 2015 - July 27, 2015
- Smart Clash of Clans Philippine Clash Tournament | Cebu, Davao , Lipa, Baguio, MOA - July 24, 2015
- Globe Announces June 2015 Quarterly Dividend Payout - July 24, 2015
- First Philippines Clash of Clans tournament by Globe Telecom | Cebu, Manila, La Union Davao - July 23, 2015