OmniStack 3.0 introduces powerful new capabilities for multi-site and single-site deployments, advanced data protection features, and technology guarantees for customers
SimpliVity accelerated its technology leadership in hyperconverged infrastructure by announcing its new OmniStack 3.0 Data Virtualization Platform – its most robust product launch since the company was founded. As the transformational technology behind SimpliVity’s hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, OmniStack 3.0 revolutionizes multi-site deployments with a new Unified Protected ROBO solution and a new optimized platform. It also improves performance and scalability for highly consolidated single-site deployments; extends foundational, built-in data protection by being the first hyperconverged infrastructure vendor to deliver file-level restore capabilities. And
provides unmatched “SimpliVity HyperGuarantee” for data efficiency, built-in data protection, multi-site management and non-disruptive IT refresh.
The OmniStack Data Virtualization Platform has differentiated SimpliVity from competitors since the company first launched. As the only vendor to assimilate all IT infrastructure, management and services below the hypervisor, SimpliVity’s hyperconverged infrastructure delivers the best of both worlds: the enterprise-class performance, protection, and resiliency that today’s organizations require, with the cloud economics that businesses demand, with 3x TCO reduction.
SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure with OmniStack 3.0 includes the following:
Enterprise-grade scalability, performance, and data protection for single and multi-site deployments:
- The only hyperconverged infrastructure optimized for ROBO – With new, automatic multi-site network discovery, including support for hub and spoke configurations, SimpliVity’s Unified Protected ROBO solution addresses the complex management and data protection requirements of enterprises with remote office/branch offices.
- New OmniCube for ROBO deployments – SimpliVity’s new, entry-level OmniCube CN-1200 system is ideally positioned for small ROBOs at a price point that is up to 50% lower than alternative hyperconverged solutions.
- Enterprise-grade performance and scalability for single-site deployments – OmniStack 3.0 is architected to support single-site deployments for mission-critical applications. The release delivers up to 30% increase in performance for mission-critical workloads like Microsoft Exchange and OLTP, as well as best-in-class cost per VDI desktop with full data protection.
- New Deployment Manager speeds deployment times fivefold – The new Deployment Manager automatically discovers and makes it up to 5x faster to deploy multiple nodes in parallel for single-site and multi-site deployments.
New capabilities for built-in data protection further diminishes the need for traditional backup and DR solutions:
- File-level restore – SimpliVity is the only hyperconverged vendor to introduce built-in file level restore capabilities, accelerating operational recovery for administrators.
- Enhanced backup policy management and reporting – New capabilities enable administrators to set backup policies across multiple virtual machines in one session to improve workflow efficiency. New reporting feature simplifies management by modeling the impact of backup frequency and retention policies to system resources before actually implementing them.
“HyperGuarantee” demonstrates technology maturity:
- Unmatched guarantee – As the most technologically advanced solution in the hyperconverged infrastructure market, SimpliVity is providing five hyperconvergence guaranteesto customers. Therefore, SimpliVity customers will achieve the following results or, in many cases, better:
- 90% capacity savings across your storage and backup combined.
- 60-seconds or less, on average, for local backup or restore of a 1 TB VM.
- 3 clicks to backup, restore, clone or move a VM from a single console.
- 60-seconds or less, on average, to create or update backup policies for 1000s of VMs across dozens of remote sites from a single console.
Home > Technlogy News > SimpliVity Unleashes Third-Generation Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software