Uber is a technology platform that is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 460 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. In the Philippines, Uber aims to help solve one of the biggest challenges being faced by cities in the metro
To drive with Uber your vehicle must be 2008 or newer, and be a mid-size or full-size sedan that comfortably seats 4-8 passengers.
You must have a valid Professional Driver’s License, PNP Clearance, and NBI Clearance.
All Uber partners must apply with the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) as a Transport Network Vehicle Service (TNVS).Refer here for more information
Register an Account to http://partners.uber.com/I/amu6f7tdue
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone (Mobile)
- Password (Remeber this)
- City (type Cebu, it will automatically search)
STEP 2: CHOOSE A PARTNER TYPE
They have different options depending on the partnership type you choose
- UberBLACK – You are a professional chauffer with a commerciall license and commercial auto insurance You vehicle is a black sedan, down car, crossover SUV that comfortably seats 4 passengers, or a full-size SUV hat comfortably seats at least 6 passengers.
- Partner OPerator wit Own Vehicle – You have no plans of driving or driving and are managing a fleet of drivers and the vehicle being used is model 2013 or newer , and under your name
- Partner Driver with Someone Else’s Vehicle – The vehicle you plan to drive model is 2013 or newer, is under someone else’s name (e.g. relative, spouse, friend, or company), yo umay also add drivers to your account.
- Partner Driver without Vehicle – You don’t have access to a vehicle and you need help in securing a vehicle that is 2013 or newer.
- Partner Driver with Own Vehicle – The vehicle you plan to drive is model 2013 or newer, your own and under your name. you may also add drivers to your acount
STEP 3 (OPTION 1): UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
Scanned your documents and save it in a file and upload these documents, ensure all information is readable and not blurry. Make sure that all corners of the documents are visible. Your document may not be accepted if it cannot be read properly or all four corners are not visible.
Agree to the terms after uploading the documents,
STEP 3 (OPTION 2): SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS PERSONALLY IN UBER CEBU ONBOARDING OFFICE LOCATED IN 6TH FLOOR 2 QUAD BUILDING CEBU BUSINESS PARK, CEBU CITY
If you are having trouble scanning and uploading the documents, you can submit it personally in their Uber Cebu Office located in 2QUAD building (beside PIONEER BUILDING)
STEP 4: UBER Driver OnBoarding/ Orientation
Once you’ve completed the requirements, you can go to any of Uber’s office for Driver Orientation and Onboarding. Below are the schedules or you can refer to this ONBOARDING SCHEDULE. After this, Uber will do a background check and results will be released via e-mail after 7 business days.
OFFLINE PROCESSING : GO TO UBER CEBU DIRECTLY FOR ONE DAY PROCESSING
Visit them anytime between Monday and Friday 10:00AM – 3:00PM at 6F, 2 Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu City with these four (4) EASY documents* and we will help you process them on the spot:
1. Professional Driver’s License
2. OR/CR or Sales Invoice of your vehicle/s *
3. NBI Clearance
4. Notarized Special Power of Attorney** (download here)
* OR/CR or Sales Invoice must be under the name of the person applying for TNVS.
** If you are not the vehicle owner you will be needing the Special Power of Attorney between Uber Partner and Vehicle Owner (download here) together with the proof of Filipino Citizenship of the vehicle owner (accepted docs: NSO Birth Certificate, Passport or Driver’s License)
COME IN EARLY THERE ARE ONLY 50 SLOTS AVAILABLE DAILY
Address: 6/F 2 QUAD BUILDING, CEBU BUSINESS PARK, CEBU CITY
- Thursday– Friday: 1:00 – 3pm (except non-working holidays)
- Saturday: 10am (except non-working holidays)
- For faster transaction, UPLOAD all the driver document requirements first before going in for Onboarding.
- If you haven’t uploaded yet, remember to bring a valid Professional Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID.