Today Zenfoneblog will share how to Root ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL. This tutorial will void your warranty and erase your data. So DWYOR and backup your data before perform this tutorial.
First Step: Unlock Bootloader
- You can use UnlockTool From ASUS Here
- Install unlock bootloader tool APK and unlock bootloader zenfone 3 deluxe (will erase your data)
Flash TWRP Recovery for ZenFone 3 Deluxe
- After Unlock bootloader, Activate USB debugging at Settings>Developer Options (To show developer options go to Settings>about>software information>and Tap 7x build number)
- Download TWRP.img for ZenFone 3 Deluxe to your PC/Laptop (Download Here)
- Download SuperSU here and copy to Internal storage
- Connect ZenFone 3 Deluxe to PC/Laptop
- At TWRP folder press shift+right click >open command here and Type adb devices if devices connected then type adb reboot bootloader then zenfone 3 deluxe will enter fastboot mode
- In Fastboot mode flash TWRP by typing fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.3-0-Z016D-20170216.img
- Then type at CMD fastboot reboot reboot press volume down and press volume up and choose recovery
- Enter TWRP
- Choose Install and click SuperSU that you download earlier.
- Swipe to Flash SuperSU and wait until finish
- Install SuperSU from Google Playstore, and your ZenFone 3 Deluxe is rooted now.