Buncee the amazing learning tool that educators around the world are using to integrate technology into the classroom has updated their list of ways to use Buncee w/ the school year approaching. Teachers are using Buncee for project based learning, to “flip” a lesson, digital storytelling, create beautiful presentations, and much much more. Best of all, Buncee Classroom their educational portal, allows educators to manage/monitor student projects, differentiate instructions, etc to engage students and maximize their learning.
Below is a list of ways to use Buncee for back to school…
- Buncee Ambassador Program – a great way to collaborate w/ others by joining a creative community
- Buncee Buddies – a digital pen-pal program to connect classrooms across the world
- Dot Day – celebrate Dot Day using Buncee
- Community Engagement – a wide list of ideas on how to use Buncee w/ Back to Night and more
- Back to School in your Library – A live webinar that Shannon Miller and Buncee will host on ways to use Buncee in your school and classroom