Sketch Nation the amazing free web tool or mobile app (iOS/Android) has just released their latest update to bring new exciting features to game creation. Students can now create a multiplayer “platform” game in their new “Arena”. Also, users now have the ability to upload their own sound effects or music to add into a game,
Here are more details regarding Version 4.2…
* Side Running, Arena and Platformer now have double jump as an option.
* All genres now have a powerup duration slider for changing the player.
* New Background scrolling, Zero gravity, Always moving, and Player firing direction on Arena and Platformer. This lets you create RACING and ROLE PLAYING type games!
* Hold down the shoot button to fire.
* Match 3 can now generate a powerup when matching 3, 4 or 5 tiles at the same time.
* Lots of bug fixes.
Also, new tutorials (i.e. storytelling, multi-level games) and Lesson ideas for teachers can be found here.
I highly recommend checking out Sketch Nation by clicking here!!!
*Sketch Nation is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.