- Following the release in October, Instagram had one million registered users as in December 2010 which has now managed to touch soaring numbers, i.e., 700 million users in April 2017. In the year 2017, Instagram Direct had 375 million active monthly users.
- Selena Gomez’s account was ranked as the most followed account with 124 million users.
- Instagram has been loved by not only the masses but also the celebrities from different fields of art. These celebrities include Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and much more.Celebrities also enjoy using this application, sharing the special moments with their fans and greeting them through live videos, stories and Instagram posts.
Seeing the legacy of its rapidly growing popularity, we would today be sharing some tips to increase your Instagram followers with ease. However, the process might be a little bit slow. So, if you’re looking for a faster way then you should check out this post from NoHumanVerification. They claim to provide free followers without any hassle.
How to Increase Your Instagram Followers:
Here are some of the best & proven tips:
- Use some popular hashtags that are known in the social media world to help increase your followers. For e.g.. # Follow Friday, #insta follow, # Like for like, #tagformorelikes and #follow back.
- Like as much as hundreds of random pictures from people in the target audience. Neil Patel confirmed this strategy and results found that for every hundred likes he did of random pictures, he received 6.1 extra followers.
- Hold some contest on Instagram. One of the easiest ways to do this is to simply post an image promoting your contest and then ask people to like it in order to participate.
- Promote the Instagram account on your any other social media accounts and profiles. Tell people what they can expect once they are following you back, for e.g.- behind-the-scenes photos peeks, coupon codes, and much more!
- Like and comment on other users photos. This is a most convenient way to gain new followers.
- Use popular hashtags so that your images get found in the search option. Some most popular ones are #love, #instagood, and #photooftheday.
- Post your photos around 2 am or 5 pm. Some researchers show that these are the most effective times to post.
- Search for people and follow them who are using these popular hashtags like #follow me and #likesforlikes. Many followers will follow you back!
- Remember that it is always quality which beats quantity. Edit your account in a way so as to leave only the best images in your account. No one wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots.
- Use the Mayfair filter. According to Track Maven’s Fortune 500 report on Instagram, it is the single most effective filter for gaining followers.
- Make sure your bio is complete and updated. Include relevant keywords and hashtags if required, and a link to your site. Above all, do not be too much spammy; this is a guarantee given that no one who reads your profile will follow you for sure.
- Ask questions while writing captions of your photos. This is an effective way to increase engagement with your followers.
- Post your pictures and videos on Sundays, it is because Sundays see the fewest images posted, so posting on this day may get your images more visibility on Instagram.
Cross-promote with those users who have audiences like yours. Once you are done with building a solid relationship with some of the people behind these accounts that have a similar kind of audience as yours, you might ask them to do some co-promotion on each other’s’ accounts thereby growing with mutual benefits.
The more natural and less complicated you can make the context of these cross-promotions -especially the captions, the better it is for you. It also helps to be particular about them, and do not do them more frequently.
Therefore we see that Instagram is constantly evolving, adding new amazing features and creating wider opportunities for its regular users and new talents both. Your effort to gain more of Instagram followers is worth your try!
This is how everyone should use the above tips and increase their Instagram followers easily. Visit Techrulz for more awesome tricks & tips.