Exploring more about Adware Removal Tool for PC:
As mentioned above, it is a simple form of anti-malware software through which users can scan their system and remove shady adware with just a few clicks. It is a free tool, and it works smoothly on Windows XP or newer OSes. Now let us discuss some of its key features in detail with our readers. Have a look at the below points:
- It is a free tool that removes adware. Using this tool, you can get rid of unwanted apps like Adware, and malicious hijacker programs including Application.Bundler and Application.Keylogger.
- It removes unwanted browser add-ons and toolbars which are installed with or without the users’ consent.
How to Use this Adware Removal Tool for PC:
It is very easy to use by anyone with some basic knowledge of how computers work. But still, if you have doubts then read the below steps carefully. We are also providing some screenshots which we took while using it.
- First of all, you need to download the setup and install it.
- After installing it, you have to accept some terms and conditions. Have a look at the screenshot below to see what that looks like.
- After that, you will get the following screen, and you have to start the scanning.
- You can also click on that question mark icon to get more info about the tool.
- Once scanning is done, you will get the following screen – as you can see, we don’t have any adware or malicious app installed on our system.
- But if your system has malicious apps installed in it then it will show all those apps and will give you an option to remove those malicious apps. And after that sometimes you need to restart your system.
We are wrapping up the post here only with some pros and cons which we noticed while using it read below pros and cons carefully and take action accordingly.
- It is a free tool which works efficiently to remove Adware and annoying malicious software.
- Most of the free adware removal tools are either trial versions or spam, but this removal tool is neither of these.
- It works smoothly in the background of the system and does not affect the working of the system.
- It is very easy to use it, anyone can start scanning with one simple click only.
- Bitdefender is a good tool to remove Adware, but it’s not the only one. There are some other tools which can remove adware from your computer. To get the best results, it is always advised to use it in combination with some free antivirus tool which can remove all malicious files completely. Or you can go with one of Bitdefender’s security suites, which come with built-in adware protection (please note that these suites are not free, so you have to spend some money).
We hope you have read all of the above points carefully and will take action accordingly. As it is a free tool with a big trustworthy name attached to it, you can try it without any second thoughts. And no, there is no need to endure all those annoying and system slowing ads, just try it and remove all adware for free within a few minutes. Don’t forget to share your experience with us through the comments box below.