While the official website looks professional, the company has also received some terrific complements from its customers. Depicting the 24/7 live chat support and complaint email system of the company has touched euphoric echelons. Both existing and potential customers can connect with the support team at any hour of the day to get prompt reply to their queries. For indirect support, XNSPY’s website has a dedicated FAQs section. Furthermore, you can also find live demo of the app on the website.
The Good Stuff
- It helps users track the most relevant data and provide up-to-the-minute information.
- The app doesn’t proffer any features that can spoil user experience such as functionality that allow users to take pictures from the camera on the target device often causes a lag.
- It supports more iOS versions than most of the apps.
- The tracking software proffers basic and premium features, so users could choose a plan that best suits their monitoring needs as well as budgeting.
- You won’t get a Basic Edition that offers so many features and functions in such a price.
- Since it has a no-jailbreak version therefore, you don’t have to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad.
- This spyware for iPhone without jailbreak is ranked among the best programs in its niche by Top10Reviews.
The Bad Stuff
- It doesn’t support Blackberry and Symbian phones.
- It doesn’t allow users to take snaps from the camera on the target iPhone.
Clearly, the app has more pros than cons. This puts it among the list of most reliable monitoring solutions that are available today.