Edventure Builder is an innovative new site that is perfect for sparking student’s creativity by providing a online platform for creating: scavenger hunts, interactive stories, or choose your own adventures. Also, this is a fantastic tool that educators can use to build mobile lessons, interactive tours (think Back to School night or outside activities), and more.
The way this works is quite simple, from a browser a user can create an adventure (i.e., lesson, hunt, tour, etc) by adding text, images, video, and links. Then by clicking a button it gets published to any browser based mobile device. Best of all, are the different features that allows a user to fully customize their adventures and edit, save, and publish them easily.
I highly recommend checking out Edventure Builder by clicking here!!!
Below is a brief demo…
GreenDroid Full Seminar Report, Abstract And Presentation
Download GreenDroid Documentation and PPT for Technical Seminar: As we all know, In our studies, we should give a technical seminar at our college. B.tech students should give a technical seminar in the final year. This technical seminar consists of 50 marks for b.tech Students.
As there are so many technical seminar topics but Greendroid has its Own popularity. I have seen many people love to present their seminar on Greendroid has a vast topic and we can talk about technology and more.
So you can free download the GreenDroid Documentation and GreenDroid Ppt from here. Just download all the ppt and Documentation from the given below download links and enjoy using them.
My Own Experience For Technical Seminar On GreenDroid:
As my own experience, I am telling you, I have given my Technical seminar on Topic Called GreenDriod. First, I started searching for the topics for the technical seminar. I have seen Many topics but none of the topics looked good. So I have searched for more and more hours, at last, I found a topic called GreenDroid. By seeing the title (Greendroid) I stop my searching and started searching for Documentation of Greendroid. Nearly for 3 to 4 days, I was searching for documentation of Greendroid. I never found it.
At last, I have started preparing the documentation of Greendroid. I have completed it in 5 days. After completion of Documentation, I again started Preparing for PPT. At last, I successfully prepared the Documentation and Ppt of Greendroid.
This is my experience in searching for the Greendroid topic. So one thing I am going to tell is that “You will never Find Prepared Documentation of Greendroid on Internet”. Many people like me will waste the time for Searching documentation of Greendroid. So here I have provided the Complete Documentation of 36 pages with a PPT.
Don’t waste the time in searching. Come to techrulz and Download the Greendroid Doc.
Click the below Link to Download GreenDroid Documentation
The PPT Looks like the below manner
Click the below Link to Download GreenDroid PPT:
Click the Below link to download the Table of Content and Table of Figure:
So you can download from here for free. I am once again reminding you that you can’t find this Greendroid Documentation any very on the internet. So download here for free. Don’t waste the time for downloading. So download and enjoy giving the Greendroid Technical seminar at your college. Stay tuned to Techrulz for step by step guides and Tutorials.
How To Download & Install Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Any Device.
How to Upgrade Android Kitkat 4.4.4 Version: After acquiring Android mobile OS from Android, Inc. in 2005, Google has set speed in Smartphone sales all around the world. This Fast-paced Android OS is based on Linux Kernel. Google has introduced Android into every electronic device viable, like Mobiles, Watches, Television and even Laptops.
Beginning with Android alpha developed by Android Inc. google has ameliorated Android OS to Android Lollipop through Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Presently all the android users are suffering from bugs on Lollipop. Also, most of the present mobiles in the market are running on KitKat 4.4.4.
Most of the applications are still best compatible with Android KitKat thus, We are here to show you the installation steps of Google android 4.4 download Version. The first google device on which android 4.4 Kitkat Was running is Nexus 5.
Features Of Android KitKat 4.4.4
First, why should you upgrade your smartphone to Android 4.4 Kitkat software?
- Slim OS unlike Bulky Android 4.3
- Smoother and Faster Multitasking Experience
- Low Power Consumption
- Emoji’s in Keyboard, Cloud Print and lot more.
To know more about android 4.4 Kitkat update: Click here
Steps To Installation Process For Android-KitKat 4.4.4:
Click on the ZIP image for android 4.4.4 ( download zip file ).
- After completing all the above steps, Transfer the Custom ROM, G apps from your PC to the SD card of your Phone. Reboot your phone and enter into Recovery Mode by pressing the suitable button (depends on your phone model).
- In Recovery Mode navigate through the menu using the Power button and Volume rocker. Recovery software helps you to fetch back to your original OS when anything goes wrong during the process.
- Assuming that CWM is being used, Clear the Data by selecting wipe data/Factory reset. Clear cache and Dalvik cache. Then locate the Android Kitkat 4.4 Custom ROM zip file which you have placed on the SD card and Install it. If there are other additions provided like Google apps and custom themes install them too.
- After completing the Installation, select the Reboot system now. Your device Reboots and There you go!! Android KitKat mobile in your hands. The Reboot may take a considerable amount of time don’t worry. Kitkat Vrsion.
Nexus users receive the 4.4.4 KitKat update ( KitKat 4.4 update ) notification via OTA, but for those who cannot wait. Use the download links below to download Android KitKat 4.4.4 nexus for your compatible device: This android 4.4 KitKat download apk file installation is a very easy process.
- Nexus 7 2012 Mobile
- Nexus 7 2012 Wi-Fi
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 4
- Nexus seven 2013 Wi-Fi
- Nexus five (GSM/LTE)
Learn- How To Install Android 4.4.4 Kitkat Software.
Today we brought you an outline of some steps about how to Install Android KitKat on your mobile devices. Follow these steps to get a fresh look at your phone. Here is the process of how to upgrade android to 4.4 Kitkat.
1) Select The Custom ROM Based On KitKat Version.
We have different Custom ROMs developed by several developers who are enthusiastic. Search the Internet for android 4.4 ROM downloads, select the required version of Kitkat 4.4 you are interested in and download the custom ROM you require. Among the various sites for downloads, XDA developers and Cyanogenmod are the one’s notable to visit. Download the ROM and if provided the G apps package. A few Custom ROM developers mention the requirement of other kernels. Check that too.
Don’t look Internet for android 4.4 Kitkat free download, android 4.4 Kitkat software free download as all the custom ROM’s are free.
2) Root Your Phone
Rooting your mobile is the next step to do. Go to Towel Root If your Smart Phone is released before 3 June 2014. It’s just one step process to root your phone. If your Smart Phone is released after 3 June 2014 then try the methods that apply to your Smartphone. This is a very important step.
Some custom ROMs require Unlocked Bootloader and some can even be installed on locked Bootloader devices. Smartphone manufacturers like Sony and Motorola are allowing their users to Unlock the Bootloader. You can opt based upon the requirement.
- For Sony devices: Click here.
- For Motorola devices: Click here.
Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, Select a recovery tool to install ( Mostly suggested by the custom ROM developer) on your phone. Backup your data and store it on a computer.
The most common recovery tools are:
1) Clockwork Mod
3) Philz recovery
Note: Follow the instructions specified by the custom ROM developer carefully and correctly. Any mistake could lead to bricked phone.
I hope you guys are clarified about “how to upgrade to android 4.4 KitKat” with this article. Post your queries in the comment section, So that we could reach you and answer your queries. If your questions and problems are answered by this post please share it on social media sites about android 4.4 download.
Download & Install Android 5 Lollipop On Any Device.
Get Yourself More Familiar with Android Lollipop and Its Features: Google has just recently announced the Android 5.0 Lollipop. Many individuals have been very curious about the coming of Android Lollipop into major handsets. What is Android Lollipop? This has also been one common question raised by many today. What is Android Lollipop Anyway?
Android Lollipop is the version of the Android mobile operating system exclusively developed by Google. Android Lollipop is Google’s odd proposition. This is also one of the extensive platform overhauls somehow in terms of the overall feel and looks as to how the system operates. However, this is not really the widest-ranging overhaul in the line of functionality, however; this certainly adds notable loads of amazing capabilities.
Latest Update On Android 5.0 Lollipop
This has already started hitting different devices. Eventually, this landed on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 tablets. Android Lollipop then got rolled into other Nexus devices. Many individuals are now eager to get the Android 5.0 lollipop first. As soon as they get this, they will surely share a positive android lollipop review about this newest mobile OS.
Downloading And Installing Android 5.0 Lollipop Manually In Your Google Nexus Device
Android Lollipop can be downloaded into different devices such as Samsung, Micromax, and even in your tablet and PC. But if you are after downloading this to your Google Nexus device, the following ways must be undertaken:
- Download then installs the recent Android SDK to your Windows computer. This install contains 2 programs. i.e, ADB, and Fastboot.
- Add SDK folder into the path by clicking My Computer and Properties, next is clicking the Advanced System Settings button. It’ll pop the little screen up and you’ll see environmental variables click on Environment Variables. In Window, scroll down and choose Path and click “Edit” then type directory name where the SDK was installed. Keep in mind that every entry is separated by a semicolon “;”.
- If you used the default install location, you’ll notice ADB with in the following directory: C:\Users\YOUR-NAME\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
- Enable the USB debugging in your device. Go to “Settings>About Phone>Software info.
- Tap the Build Number seven times Until it shows you are a developer now.
- Proceed toSettings>Developer Options then ticks “USB Debugging”
- Download the right factory image for your gadget/device.
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 4
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 5
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 10
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi)
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi
Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi)
- Extract image on your PC
- Connect your gadget/device to the computer through USB
- Start the device in a fast boot mode, to do this hold a key combination(volume up, volume down and power buttons) while powering up the device.
For Other Devices Follow the Instructions we have mentioned in the post ” download and install Android 4.4 KitKat on any device.” The only difference would be Android Lollipop in place of Android Kitkat.
How To Install Android SDK From Zipping Folder?
If you do not have the ADB in your above-downloaded file, you have to install Android SDK.
- Download Android SDK, open up your downloads folder, someone goes to my downloads folder and over the top you see android-studio-windows.zip.
- you will need a program to un-zip, whether a is 7-zip, WinZip or WinRar, whatever you use as a program. I’ll recommend 7-zip if you don’t have one.
- Double click that zips in look inside the zip you should see a folder called Android SDK Windows. You’re gonna need to extract that folder and this can recommend extracting it on C drive.
- After unzipping you gonna go to C Drive and as you can locate android-SDK-windows.
- I’m recommended getting rid of the hyphen windows at the end just make everything easier. (android-SDK-windows==> android-SDK)
- Double click on it, you see a couple of options right there.
- Install ADB so to do so double click on SDK Manager.exe file at the root of the Android SDK directory.
- It’ll pop the little screen up and just hit Run. So you have a bunch of packages.
- First, you can Deselect All and Select: Android SDK Tools, Android SDK Platform-tools.
- And once those are checked just hit and install the two packages
- And next Accept All and next install them. Next, Add the SDK folder into the path, follow the above steps.
Unveiling The Most Highlighted Android Lollipop Features
Google has added some unique, interesting and new features and functions in Android 5.0 Lollipop. However, the most vital deal in material design. Android Lollipop is noted for its minimalist and cohesive aesthetic design facilitated to be as streamlined and as intuitive as possible.
What is really new about this Android 5.0 Lollipop? Well, there are several essential things displayed by this version and these are as follows:
- Dual sim support
- Device protection. The slate or the phone remains securely locked until the correct passcode is entered.
- Crystal clear and good voice calling quality between devices running on Android 5
- Quick settings improvement.
These are just a few of the many wonderful features of Android Lollipop. There are still more than you will surely appreciate and love about android lollipop latest version. You can even benefit and take full advantage of the android lollipop latest version free download. Other noticeable Android Lollipop features are as follows:
- Material design features purposeful and fluid motion
- More substantial interaction
- More means to secure your device
- More useful and convenient time using your device
If you would like to familiarize yourself with the Android Lollipop, even more, it would be best to conduct extensive research about android lollipop latest updates online. You can also refer to an android lollipop review and see for yourself what best features or drawbacks this mobile OS has. By doing so, you will discover lots of essential things as to why this latest Android 5.0 Lollipop is now gaining increased attention and interest from individuals.
GCash Europe Alipay+ partnership
GCash users can now opt for a hassle-free, cashless payment method on their next Euro trip as the Philippines’ leading...
Beep LRT 1 Commuting Experience
AF Payments, Inc., the operator of the beep card, is pleased to announce the successful launch of Maya’s and Light...
HONOR Magic5 Pro Release PH
It’s official – the much-awaited HONOR Magic5 Pro will officially be launched on June 8, 2023! Catch it live on...
ASUS Computex 2023 Products
New offerings will be on display and available for exclusive hands-on experiences at the ASUS and ROG booths ASUS announced...
GCash RAFI GForest Cebu
Committed to support sustainable development and address climate change, the Philippines’ leading mobile wallet GCash, together with the Ramon Aboitiz...
POCO Smartphone 6.6 Sale
Don’t miss out on the best POCO smartphone deal of the season from June 6 to 8, 2023 POCO, known...
Hill Climb Racing For Windows 7/8/XP & MAC Free Download
Hill Climb Racing for Windows: Hill climb Racing is an amazing game with good graphics. Have you played any one...
How To Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters On Candy Crush Saga
Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters In Candy Crush Saga: We all know Candy Crush Saga is one of the...
GCash4 weeks ago
#GCash Pushes for More Innovations to Boost Financial Inclusion in 2nd Part of Public Sector Workshop Series
Vertiv4 weeks ago
Keeping Your Data Centers Cool from Extreme Heatwave in the Philippines #Vertiv
Globe3 weeks ago
#Globe Group partners with #Aklan LGU to Encourage Responsible tourism in #LoveBoracay2023
Fortinet4 weeks ago
HGC Philippines Achieves #Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations
Honor4 weeks ago
Exciting deals are coming your way this #HONOR Payday Sale!
GCash4 weeks ago
#GCash #USAID, and Silliman University to plant 500,000 mangrove trees in South Negros
GCash4 weeks ago
GCash Official Statement Hack Accounts
OPPO4 weeks ago
OPPO 2023 Inspiration Challenge