List Realme Stores in the Philippines Nationwide Availability
Realme Philippines, the newest and fastest growing smartphone brand in the Philippines, is now gearing up for its nationwide availability by expanding to 1000+ stores nationwide. Now available in more than 10 dealer stores present across the nation, Realme Philippines aims to provide to more Filipinos the real value of its products such as the entry-level hit Realme C1 which was well-received in Metro Manila and key parts of the country.
Realme is now available in offline stores nationwide such as MemoXpress, Intogadgets, Fone Style, Boma Telecom, Fonetwist, Techknow, Tech101, Galleon Enterprises Telecom, Aerophone, Electronico, Cybertech and Wiltelcom. Currently reaching more than 150+ stores, the expansion will continue for the whole month of January to reach nationwide availability.
“We feel the demand and clamor of our customers to see Realme in their nearby malls. This motivates us to expand to more stores nationwide and deliver the value of Realme to more Filipinos,” shares Realme Philippines Chief Operating Officer Jacky Chen.
Realme C1 is the critically acclaimed #RealEntryLevelKing with its powerful specifications of a true Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 processor, large 6.2” full notch screen, mega 4,230mAh battery and dual camera for only Php5,990. Since its launch last November 29, 2018, Realme Philippines has been well received by consumers due to the power and style it packs and the features it boasts which are unmatched in its price point.
With 23 Service Centers Nationwide
Realme is gearing up for its nationwide expansion, in preparation the brand has activated 23 Service Centers nationwide to accommodate any repairs or future after sales inquiries. Full list of the service center can be seen at the official Facebook Page of Realme Philippines.
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Marikina | Unit 10 M-R Complex, Gil Fernando Ave. San Roque, Marikina City | (+63) 9052996776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – SM Manila | CZ-001 LOWER G/F SM MANILA ARROCEROS COR. SAN MARCELINO ST. BRGY. 659 ZONE 071 ERMITA MANILA | (+632) 2309377
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Davao | S. BLDG. 117 GEMPESAW ST., COR. MONTEVERDE ST. DAVAO CITY | (+63) 916 5996776/(+63) 9420741346
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Baguio | 3rd floor, ECCO Buildng, Assumption Rd. Baguio City | (+63) 9153616776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Pampanga | 3RD FLR. EMERALD BUSINESS CENTER DOLORES, CITY OF SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA | (+6345) 4094277
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Iloilo | SEN. BENIGNO AQUINO, MOLO AVENUE, F&E BUILDING EUGENIA ARCADE, ILOILO CITY | (+632) 9276536776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – CDO | ROADSTAR BUILDING OSMEÑA ST., COR. LUNA ST. CDO | (+63) 90770876455
- Realme Authorized Service Center – SLU | UNIT 1, 3RD FLR. MILAN PRESTIGE BLDG. BRGY HALANG CALAMBA LAGUNA CITY | (+6049) 5084865
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Legazpi | DOOR 2, TOWER BLDG 3 LANDCO BUSINESS PARK LEGASPI CITY | (+632) 9053706776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Santiago | Realme Authorized CONCEPT STORE 307 ROBINSON BLDG. MABINI, SANTIAGO CITY, ISABELA | (+6378) 3231773
- Realme Authorized Service Center – MOA | UNIT 209-210, 2ND FLR. NORTH PARKING CYBERZONE SM CITY MALL OF ASIA COMPLEX JOSE DIOKNO BLVD. PASAY CITY | (+632) 8651037
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Zamboanga | A1-A3 Store Space Ground Floor TTC Building La Purisma, Zamboanga | (+63) 9771886776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Dagupan | 1st FLOOR, ASSADA CENTER/ A.B FERNANDEZ AVENUE DAGUPAN CITY | (075) 540-7925
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Novaliches | KFONE CITY LEVEL 2, ROBINSONS NOVALICHES, BRGY. PASONG PUTIK, QUIRINO HIWA, NOVALICHES, QUEZON CITY | (+632) 3734533
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Tacloban | 3rd FLOOR ETD BUILDING, BRGY. 77 MARASBARAS, TACLOBAN CITY | (+63) 9772096776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Batangas | 3/F UNIT 305 MELROSE BUILDING CALICANTO ST BGY CALICANTO, BATANGAS CITY | (+63) 9065046776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Mandaue | Philippine Realme Authorized Mobile Technology Inc. 2F Pacific Mall Mandaue cor. MC Briones St., U.N Avenue, Ibabao, Mandaue City, Cebu | (+63) 9158596776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Nueva Ecija | Realme Authorized Service Center BRR Business Hub M.DeLeon Ave. Brgy. H. Concepcion, Cabanatuan city | (+63) 9179836776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Naga | Level 3 313a Robinson Naga Roxas Avenue Corner, Almeda Hwy, Naga, Camarines Sur | (+63) 9179836776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – North Edsa, Manila | AX1 302, 3rd floor, Cyberzone Annex SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila | (+63) 9159756776
- Realme Authorized Service Center – SM City Cebu | 2nd Floor Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, Juan Luna Ave. Cor. Cabahug and Kaoshiung St. North Reclamation Area, Cebu Port Center, Mabolo, Cebu City | (+63) 9162497203
- Realme Authorized Service Center – General Santos | 4th Floor, Philam Life General Santos Building. Pioneer Avenue, Poblacion, General Santos City | (+63) 9162497415
- Realme Authorized Service Center – Festival Mall, Alabang | 3368, 2nd Floor, Festival Mall, New Wing, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila | (+63) 9560330956
Stay tuned for more updates and the latest list of stores where Realme can be purchased via the Official Facebook page of Realme Philippines.
realme Watch 3 Review | All Around Fitness Smartwatch and More #realmeWatch3
realme recently launch the realme Watch 3 which is the successor of the realme Watch 2 released last year. The first thing I noticed is that the display size of the realme Watch 3 is a bit bigger than the Watch 2 which is a a 1.8″ Super Large & Bright Display that utilizes a TFT-LCD panel with frames per second set to 30FPS. Most of the specs and features are similar but has significant difference to name a few. I was fortunate to have a review unit to show you guys all the features of the new realme Watch 3.
The watch 3 looks very premium and solid and it doesn’t look and feel cheap. You can compare it with the higher end smartwatches. It also features a 7-Day Battery Life which is already long for a standard smartwatch. It also has IP68 Dust & Water Resistance where you can use your realme Watch 3 even if you are washing the dishes or hands, you don’t have to worry getting the watch soaking wet as it is tight sealed as shown in the pictures. The realme Watch 3 comes in two color options: Black and Grey which fit for both men and women.
One of the biggest improvement of the realme Watch 3 is the sports mode which feature more than 110+ activities which is more than the previous model. It is your ultimate partner in terms of health and fitness monitoring where it has an All-Day Comprehensive Health Monitoring. Perfect for fitness enthusiast and who is planning to have a better lifestyle by integrating the realme Watch 3 health features for that fitness goal.
Fitness/Sports mode includes Outdoor run, Cricket, Indoor Run, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Yoga, Elliptical, Indoor Cycle, Outdoor Cycle, Mountaineering, Trail Running and many more.
Connectivity and Social Network
What I like about the realme Watch 3 is the seamless connectivity across my social media accounts. First the SMS, where it can immediately notify the watch when there is an incoming SMS message and mobile call without much hassle and vibrates the smart watch even if your mobile is far from you, it is connected through Bluetooth, and in fact it has a Clear Bluetooth Calling feature, where it can handle consistent connection regardless of movement which is perfect of those who have an active lifestyle.
You can also connect your Social Media Network notifications and messaging like Facebook, Twitter, Viber and many more. This makes me more updated with my online activities even without looking at my phone, even if I am on the go or away from my phone, I can check the messages directly from the realme Watch 3.
You can monitor the weather using the realme Watch 3 which is amazing, in just a few swipe, I can see the weather conditions today & tomorrow.
Heart Beat / Sleep Tracking
I think this is very important to keep track of your health in real time even during medical checkups & emergencies can determine your conditions through your heartbeat which can save lives. This essential for those who have heart conditions or monitor your heartbeat during workouts & exercise.
The realme Watch 3 is an improvement of it’s predecessor, it delivers the same quality features that a health enthusiast would love and enjoy. With a bigger screen size, more training and exercise modes, it will make your smartwatch experience more interactive and fulfilling. I recommend the realme Watch 3 to existing or 1st time smartwatch users to try it out. realme Watch 3 is priced at PHP3,499
ICYMI: Here’s What Rolled Out During realme’s 2022 Fan Fest in August
realme ended the month on a high with back-to-back milestones
As part of realme’s efforts to stay connected to its fans, recognize and encourage each Filipino to #DareToBeYou, the PH’s no. 1 smartphone brand for straight 6 quarters (based on IDC sell-in reports) culminated its month-long Fan Fest celebration through a fun-filled Music Festival. Filipino music fans were graced with live performances by some of the biggest musicians recognised both locally and internationally.
The realme Music Festival was held in Megamall Fashion Hall last August 26, making it the first onground Fan Fest event since 2020. Pinoy band The Juans and musician Zack Tabudlo serenaded the crowd with their songs. Meanwhile, the realme Music Festival also debuted the first-ever performance of Top Class 5 and the up and coming P-Pop group 6ense On top of all these, realme also introduced “The Monster Rookies of P-Pop,” VXON as the brand’s first ever P-Pop group brand ambassador.
Back-to-Back Milestones on Shopee Super Brand Day Sale
realme ended the month of August on a high note with yet another sales milestone for its newest AIoT devices and its much-loved entry-level smartphones. Officially launched during the Music Festival, the brand unveiled both the realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 in the local market as the newest addition to its AIoT portfolio. During the Super Brand Day sale on Shopee, fans were able to completely empty out the realme Pad X in just 7 hours.
In addition, realme also achieved the top brand spots for categories such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables. realme’s C30 (4GB+64GB) claimed Top 1, followed by realme C30 (2GB+32GB) at Top 2, and realme C21-Y (4+64GB) was at Top 4. When it comes to tablets, the realme Pad X was Top 1 while the realme Pad Mini 3GB+32GB LTE claimed the 4th rank. As for wearables, the realme Watch 3 was Top 1 during the Shopee SBD.
realme tops both IDC and Canalys rankings
realme continues to solidify its position in the Philippine market as an industry disruptor. The Canalys sell-in report as of August 2022 hailed realme as the country’s no. 1 smartphone brand for Q2 2022, with a total unit share of 20% across all vendors present. The brand was also recently named as the top smartphone vendor for Q3 2021 by top international research firms Canalys and IDC.
In a separate report by the research analyst firm International Data Corporation or IDC, realme claimed the no. 1 rank for the sixth consecutive quarter in the Philippines, with a total market share of 21.8%.
“It is an honor to be recognized once again as the country’s top smartphone brand and we really are very grateful to our ever-supporting Filipino squad for the unwavering love they give us. This would not have been possible without their support and of course, the hard work of everyone in the realme community,” says Austine Huang, realme Philippines’ VP for Marketing.
realme kicks off its CSR as part of the Fan Fest
Continuing its promise to support the Filipino youth and as one of the ways to give back to the community, realme revealed its Dare to be You CSR roadshow with the aim of helping students find out their passion and provide them with the right tools and knowledge to pursue it. The first stop of their roadshow is in partnership with Young Focus Philippines which commenced last August 27. The realme team visited Young Focus Philippines in Tondo, Manila to help facilitate a bootcamp program for junior high school student beneficiaries of the NGO. The students enjoyed activities that can inspire them to pursue their passions and goals to become their best version of themselves and for them to #DareToBeYou in their own way.
In line with the brand’s commitment to provide comprehensive superior experience for the young, realme also donated refurbished realme devices such as TV, buds, tablets, pad, and smartphones to help equip Young Focus Philippines with technology that are necessary for the students’ holistic learning.
The CSR roadshow will continue as realme will be revealing its next few stops for the month of September. Starting with a partnership with University of the Philippines’ Economics Society where children from Pook Ricarte in Diliman, Quezon City
This upcoming CSR with Pook Ricarte is set on September 10, 2022.
For more info and other brand updates, be sure to follow realme on Facebook or visit www.realme.com.ph.
realme Shopee Super Brand Day Sale Happening this Aug 26! #DareToBeYou
The realme 826 activity lineup is surely something you shouldn’t miss out on!
Hold up Squads! This Friday is shaping up to be one of the grandest realme Fan Fest culmination yet as realme, the PH’s no. 1 smartphone brand for Q2 2022 celebrates with the Filipino community to #DareToBeYou.
Mark your calendars this August 26 as its jam packed with activities such as the realme Super Brand Day sale on Shopee, launch of the realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 and the realme Music Festival.
“In true realme fashion, the realme Fan Fest 2022 will be culminating in a blast not only with the much awaited music festival but with the Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee as well! As part of our efforts to show our appreciation to the Filipino community, we hope to give them access to the best tech and lifestyle experiences at affordable prices with sale opportunities like the Shopee SBD so that we can equip them with the best tools to #DareToBeYou,” shares Austine Huang, VP for Marketing.
Stay tuned! realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 first-selling on Shopee SBD
During the realme Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee, the soon to be launched #DesignedToExplore realme Pad Xand the #FitnessMeetsFinesse realme Watch 3 will be available on the Platform at discounted prices. For more information on the pricing, make sure to check out the product launch livestream on the realme official Facebook, Youtube and TikTok page on August 26, 5-6PM.
Newest C series offering, the realme C21 first-selling on Shopee
There’s a new C Series in town, the realme C21! Equipped with a MediaTek Helio G35 Processor, 5000mAh Massive Battery and a 6.5″ HD+ Large Display, this well-rounded entry-level smartphone will surely help users accomplish their daily tasks with ease. Make sure to check the official realme Facebook page to know more about the realme C21 3GB+32GB pricing and availability.
Buyers can also grab other C-Series offerings such as the 5000mAh Massive Battery realme C30 2GB+32GB variant for only P4,849 and the TUV Rheinland Certified realme C21-Y 4GB+64GB variant for P5,899.
Create content like your favorite Pinoy creators with the realme 9
Get creative and showcase your talent with the realme 9’s 108MP ProLight Camera perfect for taking photos even at low-light situations! The 6GB+128GB variant will retail at a whopping P2000 OFF! (P12,999). If you’re looking for an all-rounder smartphone that can handle your daily tasks all-day long, the battery powerhouse realme 9i is for you! Boasting a power-efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Processor, the realme 9i can be yours for only P10,399!
realme bundling efforts with Adidas, Acqua Bottles among others
Aside from affordable smartphone offerings, realme is also collaborating with other brands such as Adidas wherein every realme purchase, buyers can get the chance to win Adidas e-vouchers worth P400 OFF. While those on the lookout for new home appliances can get a free acqua stainless mug for every purchase of realme smart home products.
Vxon, The Juans, Zack Tabudlo and many more to perform during the realme Music Fest
Pinoy Music fans are in for a treat on August 26 as the realme Music Fest lineup will feature the biggest musicians recognised both locally and internationally.
Catch P-pop group Vxon as they perform their hit song “The Beast,” “PS” and the debut of their newest single during the event. Pinoy band The Juans will be rocking the stage with their songs “Umaaga,” “Hindi Tayo Pwede,” among others. While chart-topping musician Zack Tabudlo will be serenading the crowd with his songs “Habang Buhay”, “Nasan Ka Na Ba?” and “Nangangamba.”
Aside from these well known artists, the music fest will also be debuting the first-ever performance of Top Class 5, the recent winners from the 2022 reality-survival show. 6ense, an up and coming P-Pop group will also be gracing the stage with their new single.
This event wouldn’t be possible without SM Megamall, the official venue partner of realme Music Festival.
To enter the realme FanFest 2022 venue, the mechanics is as follows:
- The event goer must present any on hand realme product (smartphone and TechLife devices) to the realme registration located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall on August 26.
- One (1) realme product entitles a customer to one (1) seat
- Redemption of wristband stubs will only happen on August 26, 2022 at the realme registration area located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall starting at 1:00PM.
- realme will be distributing color coded wristbands determined by the arrival time of the event-goers.
- Yellow Wristband stubs will be distributed at 1:00PM.
- Purple Wristband stubs will be distributed at 4:00PM.
- realme Philippines reserves the right to refuse the re-entry of the event-goers in the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right in reasonable circumstances.
- Seating arrangement will be on a first come per serve basis. Re-entering will not be allowed once the program starts at 5:00PM.
- Wristband stubs allotted for realme FanFest 2022 event are strictly not for resale and are non-transferrable.
- realme PH reserves the rights to suspend guest privileges of seat stubs holders found to be selling/scalping/auctioning their Wristband stubs.
To end the month-long festivity with a bang, realme will be offering a last call sale in Lazada for their squad! realme will be joining the Women’s and Men’s Fest on Lazada from Aug 22-27 where squads can get up to 55% OFF discounts. You can also catch realme on the Lazada Brand Spotlight sale on Aug 28 as well as the Payday Sale from Aug 30-31.
Be sure to check out the realme PH Facebook page at http://facebook.com/realmePhilippines for more updates on the realme FanFest 2022 activity lineup.
Beep LRT 1 Commuting Experience
AF Payments, Inc., the operator of the beep card, is pleased to announce the successful launch of Maya’s and Light...
HONOR Magic5 Pro Release PH
It’s official – the much-awaited HONOR Magic5 Pro will officially be launched on June 8, 2023! Catch it live on...
ASUS Computex 2023 Products
New offerings will be on display and available for exclusive hands-on experiences at the ASUS and ROG booths ASUS announced...
GCash RAFI GForest Cebu
Committed to support sustainable development and address climate change, the Philippines’ leading mobile wallet GCash, together with the Ramon Aboitiz...
POCO Smartphone 6.6 Sale
Don’t miss out on the best POCO smartphone deal of the season from June 6 to 8, 2023 POCO, known...
Hill Climb Racing For Windows 7/8/XP & MAC Free Download
Hill Climb Racing for Windows: Hill climb Racing is an amazing game with good graphics. Have you played any one...
How To Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters On Candy Crush Saga
Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters In Candy Crush Saga: We all know Candy Crush Saga is one of the...
How To Get Teen Patti Free Chips [Tricks/Cheat]
Octro Teen Patti Free Chips Cheats and Tricks for Earning Free Chips: Firstly Teen Patti Game was created by the...
GCash4 weeks ago
#GCash Pushes for More Innovations to Boost Financial Inclusion in 2nd Part of Public Sector Workshop Series
Vertiv3 weeks ago
Keeping Your Data Centers Cool from Extreme Heatwave in the Philippines #Vertiv
Globe3 weeks ago
#Globe Group partners with #Aklan LGU to Encourage Responsible tourism in #LoveBoracay2023
GCash4 weeks ago
GCash Official Statement Hack Accounts
Honor3 weeks ago
Exciting deals are coming your way this #HONOR Payday Sale!
Fortinet3 weeks ago
HGC Philippines Achieves #Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations
GCash3 weeks ago
#GCash #USAID, and Silliman University to plant 500,000 mangrove trees in South Negros
OPPO4 weeks ago
OPPO 2023 Inspiration Challenge