The three new Lenovo displays — ThinkVision S22e (21.5”), ThinkVision S24e (23.8”), and ThinkVision M14 (14”) — comprise of features that give a huge boost to the workforce.
Considering how much time workers spend in front of a screen, selecting the right monitor significantly impacts user productivity and improves efficiency. Recognizing this, global technology and innovation leader Lenovo is introducing the newest members of its ThinkVision line of displays geared towards bolstering productivity in the workplace, particularly for small and medium businesses.
“Displays are critical in presenting vital information and data that help businesses grow. Be it for monitoring and tracking numbers in real-time or reaching out to potential customers, our new ThinkVision monitors deliver optimum performance with new features that enhance clarity, connectivity, and portability,” said Michael Ngan, General Manager, Lenovo Philippines.
Graphics-dependent industries like design, animation, video production, and even surveillance stand to greatly benefit from top-quality screens. Artists and content creators, for instance, will be able to ensure that their output will not appear subpar to on-lookers who expect nothing but fine quality from their work.
The three new Lenovo displays — ThinkVision S22e (21.5”), ThinkVision S24e (23.8”), and ThinkVision M14 (14”) — comprise of features that give a huge boost to the workforce, such as excellent visual quality for graphics-heavy projects, a larger workspace, seamless integration with other devices, and adequate eye safety needed for long work sessions.
Both the ThinkVision S22e and ThinkVision S24e have a full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 178°/178° viewing angle, which ensures best-in-class viewing experience without color distortion. They also contain a near-edgeless panel, allowing more space for users to work on. As a bonus, the ThinkVision S24e has FreeSync™ technology that minimizes motion blur and prevents screen tearing. The sharper resolution and bigger displays of the ThinkVision monitors are useful for data collectors and graphic artists who require precise and razor sharp quality in their profession. This also makes reading text much easier on the eyes, allows more windows to be opened simultaneously without decreasing text size and quality, and does wonders when viewing multimedia content.
The screen of the portable ThinkVision M14, on the other hand, has a tilt angle of -5° to 90° for interactivity. When it is used as an extension of the workplace, users can easily compare content between the monitor and other devices with its ergonomic height adjustable foot, which has a tilt angle of 0°-90°. This makes collaboration with peers and presentations to clients easier and hassle-free as it removes the need for people to move or huddle together to get a good view of the screen.
Seamless connectivity and compatibility are assured with the ThinkVision S22e and S24e as both displays have VGA and HDMI ports, which allow connection to other devices. Moreover, both have a quick-release tilt stand and VESA mount, allowing users to position the monitor in a way that is most comfortable for them.
Meanwhile, the ThinkVision M14 has two USB Type-C ports on either side, which allows it to effortlessly connect to other devices, smartphones included. The ports can also act as a power source through its “power pass through” design that allows them to charge connected devices while simultaneously powering the monitor. This can be helpful during long meetings and presentations for laptops that may need more power but are unable to be charged. In addition, its light weight of only 1.3 pounds makes the ThinkVision M14 the perfect accessory for mobile professionals like consultants and sales representatives.
Work, however, can last throughout the night, which can be straining to the user’s eyes. For eye comfort, the three ThinkVision displays are all integrated with blue light technology to prevent eye strain while doing work at night or in low-light conditions. This assures users of vibrant colors on a bright screen in relative comfort for long periods.
Combining rich visual experience and connectivity options for work, the new Lenovo ThinkVision displays can enhance productivity as they provide not only excellent graphics quality but also more flexibility through their ergonomic design and near-universal connectivity, making them a must-have in every office or profession.
The ThinkVision S22e is available for PHP 5,800, while the ThinkVision S24e and ThinkVision M14 are priced at PHP 7,100 and PHP 13,900, respectively. All three monitors are available in Lenovo authorized resellers in the Philippines. For more information about Lenovo’s ThinkVision displays, visit https://www.lenovo.com/ph/en/ and https://www.facebook.com/lenovophilippines/.
Lenovo “Let’s Get Into It” Series
Consumers today have access to a world of entertainment, inspiration, and knowledge whether they are viewers or creators.
Everyday, people are bringing their ideas to life in many ways and on different platforms. With innovation and technology readily available, everyone can become a creator but to stand out among the rest, one should be equipped with the best tools to get the job done.
Lenovo Philippines has partnered with James Beard Foundation Awardee, Content Creator and Creative Director, Erwan Heussaff and travel video channel FEATR to bring to life stories from around the Philippines with the help of the latest Lenovo Yoga and Legion devices.
The “Let’s Get Into It” series offers a look into the food, traditions and stories of local communities in the Philippines starting in the lush forests of Palawan.
“We live in a world brimming with inspiration and possibility. Content creation gives us the power to showcase our creativity and tell stories that can greatly impact audiences around the world”, Erwan shares. “Lenovo has been a long-time partner through many creative journeys”, he continues. “As creators, we need the right set of tools that will help us share our stories and experiences, anytime and anywhere. With my Yoga Pro 9i, no matter where I am, I am able to bring the power to create, edit videos, and photos which I would normally do at home on my desktop.”
The latest generation of the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i is Intel-powered and supercharged with the Lenovo X Power, giving creators a machine that can provide maximum power and handle the challenges of both work and play.
“Aside from the power and portability, my favorite aspect of the device has to be its overall design”, Erwan shares. “I’m very passionate about sustainability and Lenovo is able to incorporate this into its devices. The elegant design of this device uses 50% of recycled materials in both the bottom cover and the keyboard.”
In addition to the series and to further empower creators to make their inspirations to creations, Lenovo is hosting a workshop with Erwan at Cyberzone, SM City Makati on September 14, Thursday from 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Attendees will get up close and personal with the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i and Legion Slim 5i and receive tips and tricks on how to level-up their game on content creation.
Lenovo New Gaming Handheld Console
– Today, Lenovo announced several new products and solutions at its annual holiday product launch. The new additions to the portfolio – which include AI-tuned innovations in gaming, a groundbreaking 3D monitor, software solutions, versatile accessories, and more – are available to explore here.
Gaming on the Go: Lenovo Legion™ Gaming Handheld Device and Accessories Untether PC Gaming
The new Lenovo Legion Go is the company’s first Windows gaming handheld device that gives gamers more freedom to game however—and wherever—they want. The Lenovo Legion Go is designed for gamers who will settle for nothing less than top-tier specs and visuals on their handheld device. Along with the new micro-OLED-equipped Lenovo Legion Glasses and new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones, the debut of the Lenovo Legion Go is a marked expansion of the Lenovo Legion ecosystem of gaming devices, monitors, accessories, software, and services that empower gamers to immerse themselves in their games.
- The new Lenovo Legion Go brings Windows PC gaming power to a handheld mobile form factor, powered by AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Series processors that bring games to life on its 8.8-inch Lenovo PureSight Gaming Display.
- For gamers who want to take their Lenovo Legion Go portable gaming experience to the next level, the new Lenovo Legion Glasses leverage micro-OLED technology to provide a large screen viewing experience that fits in the pocket.
- For a truly immersive gaming experience, the new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones offer hi-res 7.1 surround sound audio with a multifunction inline controller.
The King of Cool: Lenovo Legion 9i is the World’s First AI-Tuned Gaming Laptop with an Integrated Liquid-Cooling System1
The Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) is the first top-of-the-line 16-inch gaming laptop in Lenovo Legion’s ecosystem—and in the world—with a self-contained liquid-cooling system1, designed for gamers and creators with heavy graphic workflow requirements who need a full development studio in their bag. The Lenovo Legion 9i leads the Lenovo Legion lineup that also includes the Lenovo Legion Pro series for competitive gamers and the Lenovo Legion Slim series for gamers who value agility, as well as Lenovo Legion displays and peripherals. Also announced today are the Lenovo Legion 16” Gaming Backpack GB700 and GB400, two backpack options that give gamers a choice between slim and lightweight agility or extra storage without sacrificing protection for their Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) or any other laptops and accessories.
Transforming Digital Workspaces: New Devices and Software Power the Future of Hybrid Work
In addition to new gaming devices, Lenovo is unveiling new cutting-edge tech tools and essentials tailored to empower the dynamic, evolving needs of today’s business end-users. Its new monitor, software, and accessories are not only designed to boost the capabilities of today’s remote and hybrid workforces, but also to address significant challenges faced by businesses as they digitize operations across departments. Lenovo research shows that managing a remote workforce and global teams remain central tasks for CIOs.2 That’s why the new offerings integrate impressive processing power, immersive 3D, and advanced security to create a unified, human-centered experience.
- For professional content creators who require immersive 3D visualization, the new ThinkVision™ 27 3D Monitor – a stunning 27-inch, glasses-free, 2D/3D compatible monitor – offers seamless 3D effects and real-time eye-tracking.
- The new Lenovo Wired VOIP Headset and Lenovo Wired ANC Headset Gen 2 are high-quality audio solutions for professionals in hybrid work environments, include an inline call control box, active noise cancellation with the latter, and compatibility with popular conferencing platforms.
- For remote work and to support sustainability efforts, the cloud-based Lenovo Device Manager will roll out enhanced new features that include a comprehensive AI-powered energy management solution that efficiently manages device fleets and optimizes power usage.
- To round out the new line-up are a selection of sophisticated and comfortable carry cases, the Lenovo ThinkPad Professional 16inch Backpack Gen 2, and the ThinkPad Professional 16inch and 14inch Topload Gen 2.
Lenovo ThinkPad Mobile Workstations AMD Ryzen PRO 7040
These models open up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaborations.
– Lenovo™ recently unveiled the newest additions to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio. Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with optional NVIDIA RTX™ professional graphics, the new ThinkPad P16v, P16s Gen 2 and P14s Gen 4 complement the models announced in May 2023, offering customers a broad choice in mobile workstation PC solutions.
“Our latest workstations are all about empowering our customers to make a real difference and leave a lasting impact in their fields, whether it’s research and design, engineering and finance, media and entertainment, healthcare and education, or any other area. We’re truly committed to bringing innovations that revolve around people, giving our customers the tools they need to unlock their full potential with ThinkPad mobile workstations,” shared Mike Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Bringing advanced and power-efficient processors with AMD PRO technologies and Ryzen™ AI on select models opens up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaboration on ThinkPad mobile workstations. The new models include:
- ThinkPad P16v (SRP 107,899.00): A powerful workstation for creators who require more power to handle large workloads and multitask with ease. It features up to AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 7040 HS Series Mobile processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation laptop GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling. It also offers a range of display options, including a super bright 800nit IPS panel with low blue light, and the latest chip-to-cloud security features to help protect valuable data and identity on the move.
- ThinkPad P14s Gen 4 (SRP 90,299.00) and P16s Gen 2 (SRP 92,699.00): Mobile workstations for highly mobile professionals, educators, and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability. They are available in Black or Storm Grey and feature up to AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with an integrated AMD Radeon™ 700M Series GPU. They also have several display options, including OLED and low blue light displays, an optional 5MP camera, as well as a range of battery options to support hybrid workers.
Lenovo also offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and safeguard workstation investment, including Lenovo’s TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model, warranty upgrades and extensions, and Lenovo Premier Support Plus that offers direct access to Lenovo’s best technicians.
The new workstations are available starting August 2023. To learn more about Lenovo’s workstation product portfolio, visit: www.lenovo.com/workstations.
HONOR Pad X9 Philippines Price
New HONOR Pad X9 tablet is now available for pre-order from September 27 to 30, 2023 for only Php 11,990...
HONOR X5 Plus Philippines Price
No tricks, just pure treats! HONOR launches HONOR X5 Plus with an introductory price of Php 5,490 from its original price of Php 5,990 until October 8, 2023 only! Leading smart...
HONOR 90 Lite 5G Philippines Price
Breaking news! HONOR 90 5G successor HONOR 90 Lite 5G is now available for pre-order from September 27 to 30,...
Prestone Coolant Cor-Guard™ Technology
Prestone’s latest innovation in car care premiered at the Cebu Auto Show 2023 —a 1L coolant that ensures peak engine...
OPPO brings the newest A38 in the Philippines
Leading global smart device brand OPPO, has introduced the new OPPO A38, the latest addition to its powerful A Series...
realme 11 Pro Series 5G Photography
Level up your shots with a 200MP OIS SuperZoom Camera, Street Mode mode and more In today’s digital world where...
HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition Philippines
Huawei is set to revolutionize tablet technology with the launch of the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition, featuring an industry-first...
XTREME Appliances SM Seasidie City Cebu
After a series of store openings in different parts of Luzon for the last two quarters, XTREME, the country’s one-stop-shop...
OPPO4 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
Home Credit4 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash3 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
GCash4 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
Honor3 weeks ago
HONOR SM City GenSan Mindanao
OPPO3 weeks ago
OPPO Reno10 Series 5G Price Philippines
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Turn Your iPhone 11 Dream to Reality with Home Credit
OPPO4 weeks ago
OPPO 9.9 Mega Sale