TorghostNG is a tool that make all your internet traffic anonymized with Tor network. TorghostNG is rewritten from TorGhost with Python 3.
TorghostNG was tested on:
- Kali Linux 2020a
Before you use TorghostNG
- For the goodness of Tor network, BitTorrent traffic will be blocked by iptables. Although you can bypass it with some tweaks with your torrent client ? It’s difficult to completely block all torrent traffic.
- For security reason, TorghostNG is gonna disable IPv6 to prevent IPv6 leaks (it happened to me lmao).
Screenshots of Torghost (Version 1.0)
Connecting to Tor exitnode in a specific country:
torghostng -id COUNTRY ID
- Check your IPv6
- Change all “TOR” to “Tor”
- Block BitTorrent traffic
- Auto disable IPv6 before connecting to Tor
Contact to the coder
- Block torrent, for you – Tor network (Done ?)
- Connect to IPv6 relays (maybe?)
- GUI version
- Fix bug, improve TorghostNG (always)
And finally: You can help me by telling me if you find any bugs or issues. Thank you for using my tool ?