“Who viewed my Facebook profile?” Has this thought ever crossed your mind? Well, most people think about who viewed my Facebook and want to find out. But, there is no exact way to see who viewed your Facebook profile.
Facebook does not allow its users if you try to know who viewed your Facebook profile and all. But, there is still some workaround that can let you satisfy your curiosity of who viewed my Facebook profile. There is no exact method to find out who opened your profile unless they are on your friend’s list.
But, still, all virtual friends you made on Facebook can’t be trusted. There are many fake accounts on Facebook that pretend to be someone else with some ulterior motives. So, if you want to know how to see who viewed my Facebook profile, then read below to find out the best and effective ways.
4 Ways To Know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
If you are wondering how to know who viewed my Facebook profile, then we’ve got you covered. Below are some of the efficient methods that will help you to find out the details about the person who was stalking your account. Without wasting any more time, let’s start with the methods.
Desktop Method (100% Working)
If you are a desktop user of Facebook, then the process to find out who viewed my Facebook profile will be much easier. The process can be a little time consuming but it is worth it. You will definitely get positive results this way. Here is how to see who views your Facebook frequently. Just follow the steps given below on your desktop.
- On your desktop, open the browser, and go to www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your account by entering the correct details.
- Once on your page, open your timeline by clicking on your name on the page.
- When the timeline page is completely loaded, right-click on the screen.
- Now, select “view page source” or directly press Ctrl + U keys.
- A new window will open on your screen now. Press Ctrl + F now.
- A search box will be displayed. Enter “InitialChatFriendsList” in the box and press Enter.
- You will get all the profile ids of people who visited your Facebook profile.
- These IDs will be listed based on who visited your profile most to least.
- Just copy these 15-digit Facebook IDs and paste them one by one on Facebook.
- You will see their Facebook profile and know exactly who it is.
The process is quite long but will definitely work. So, give a try to this method if you are really curious to know an answer to “who viewed my Facebook profile?”.
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Option
Facebook itself allows an exception for its users to know who viewed their profiles on Facebook. This is the official way to find out who is stalking on your Facebook profile or repeatedly trying to open your account on Facebook.
This feature is called “Who viewed my Facebook profile?” and lets you know who visited your profile in the last 30 days. Here is how to see who viewed your Facebook profile. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- Open the browser and go to https://www.facebook.com website.
- Enter your email id and password and click on “Log In”.
- Once you are in your Facebook account, open your profile.
- Just tap on the three horizontal lines located on your page.
- Under the main menu, open the Privacy & Settings option.
- When prompted to a new page, tap on the “Privacy Shortcuts” option.
- Here, you will see the option “Who viewed my profile?”. Tap on it.
You will get all the account names of the people who visited your profile in the last 30 days. Here, one thing to note is that this method only works for iOS device users and Android users and desktop users can’t use this method.
Also, some iOS users have been recently reporting that this feature is discarded or removed from the Facebook app settings. So, try your luck for this method and if it doesn’t work out, then you can also use the next method which is 100% working.
Use Browser Extensions
There are some browser extensions that easily lets you find out who viewed your profile or opened your Facebook profile. We recommend using the “Super Viewer for Facebook” extension. Just follow the steps given below.
- First of all, open your browser and go to the social profile extension page.
- Download the extension and wait for the download to complete.
- Once successfully downloaded, add it to your browser, Chrome or Opera, or others.
- Now, on your browser, go to the www.facebook.com website.
- Log in to your Facebook account with your email id and password.
- Once in your account, click on the “Visitors” tab present at the top-right.
- It will show you all the details of the people who viewed your profile.
- This Tumblr may contain sensitive media
- How to install 3rd party apps on Samsung smart tv
- How to install spectrum tv app on firestick
- Free Chegg account
Use Third-Party Applications (for iOS)
Only iOS users can make use of the third-party applications and know who viewed your Facebook profile. We recommend using the “Social fans” app that is exclusively available for iOS users only. This app is subscription-based but it is totally worth it. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, download the Social fans application on your iOS smartphone.
- Now install it and open it after the successful installation.
- Next, you have to log in to your Facebook account.
- You have to buy a subscription to use this app.
- So, just select a plan and proceed further with the payment.
- You can start viewing who opened your Facebook profile regularly.
That’s it! You can check daily for who viewed my Facebook profile using the Social fans application. You may have to pay a little money for the app but it is still worth it.
We hope you got an easy and correct way to find out who viewed your Facebook profile. It is totally fine if you want to know who is stalking at your profile because it involves your security and safety. So, just follow the methods that we have given here and they will surely help you out to know the visitors of your Facebook profile. If you liked this article, please share your experience with us. For more interesting and useful hacks, visit our TechRulz website.