Many iPhone X/11 users are facing issue while sending Apply Pay using iMessage. While sending money from iMessage, it suddenly not send apple pay to anyone through iMessage. It says user can not receive money. However when checked the other user is able to receive the money using Apple Pay/ imessage from many other users.
The issue starts to happen suddenly with some of the iPhone users, as Apple pay was working fine with same user and all of sudden stopped working saying the person can not receive money. The issue is seen across all devise like iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS, iPhone 7,8 and iPad on iOS 13 and iOS 14.
Some times the error is like : Apple pay can not transfers check billing n name and see if correct
How to send Apple pay using iMessage:
· Open iMessage chat.
· In imessage chat window-> Tap the Apple Pay button Apple Pay icon. If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap on App Store icon first.
· It will aks to enter the payment amount. Enter the amount..
· After adding the amount-> Pay-> send button Send icon to review or cancel the payment.
· Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
But the above mentioned method is not working for yo, you should try below listed solution to solve Apple Pay issue in iMessage:
How to fix unable to send Apple Pay using iMessage:
Fix 1: Delete the message thread
Delete the message thread with the person you wanted to send money to, and start a new thread to send money. Please note that you will lose any previous text threads with the person/thread you delete, so ensure to take backup in case you have important message saved in chat.
Fix 2: Log out and login to iCloud
If you are still not able to send Apple pay from iMessage, then you should try to log out and login back from icloud account.
Open Setting in your iPhone-> Tap on your name-> Scroll down and tap on Logout-> Enter your apple id and password and tap turn off. -> Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.-> Sign Out.
Fix 3: Toggle iMessage account
1. On your iPhone Go to settings.->Tap Messages.
2. Tap Send & Receive. -> Tap your Apple ID at the top of your iPhone’s display.
3. Tap Sign Out.
4. To sign back in, tap Use your Apple ID for iMessage.
5. Enter your Apple ID and Apple ID Password.
6. Tap Sign In to login back
7. Now try to send Apple money.