Many Xbox one users are facing serious issue with xbox that the after turning ON it will turn OFF automatically in few seconds. In some cases the xbox one turns on for 10 seconds then turns off while for some users the xbox one turns on then off right away
Generally the Xbox One console may unexpectedly turn off under the following cases :
– The console is too hot.
– There’s a problem with the power supply.
How to fix Xbox one turn off after few seconds :
Fix 1:Clean the Fan area of xbox
The Xbox turning off in few seconds can be due to heating up issue and not able to cool properly. To fix that blow dryer on max heat and put it over the fan area for about couple of minutes and then try turning on the Xbox. It may work fine now.
Fix 2: Reset the xbox
1. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECTbutton (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
2. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
3. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart
Fix 3 : Reset your internal power supply
To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:
– Unplug the power cord from the console.
– Wait 10 seconds.
– Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.
– or perhaps your power supply is clogged and overheating
Fix 4 : Check power outlet and powder cord
The other reasons can be that the power outlet can be bad or cable is not connected properly. Try plugging the supply directly into a different outlet or different power cord(to avoid chances if defected pin).