Is your AirPod case not charging? Don’t freak out if you are stuck in a trouble with charging your AirPods. This guide will help you through the AirPod case not charging issue with easy and simple methods.
AirPods are the best wireless earphones available for Apple users. You can use these AirPods without even connecting a wire to your phone and these are also very easy to carry around. These AirPods cases have to be charged if you want to use them without any hassle.
However, many AirPod and AirPod Pro users have been reporting about this lately that they can’t charge their AirPod case. If you are also having the same problem, then look at the simple fixes that we have listed outs here.
Why Is My AirPod Case Not Charging
There can be various reasons why your AirPods Case Not Charging. As far as we have noticed, this issue mainly arises due to an issue with your power outlet, charging cable, AirPods case, or charging pad. Sometimes, there can also be a software issue or bug that is creating problems on your AirPods and is not allowing smooth charging.
5 Solutions For AirPod Case Not Charging
Here are the 5 simple yet effective solutions for fixing the AirPod or AirPod Pro Case Not Charging issue. Follow these troubleshooting points so that you can get rid of this problem of your AirPods not charging.
1. Reset The AirPod Case
First of all, you should reset your AirPods case so that if there are any software bugs or glitches going on in your AirPods, they can be fixed easily. When you reset your AirPod case, the Operating System will be restarted as a fresh one which can resolve many issues including the charging one. Follow the steps given below to reset your AirPods case.
- Press on the setup button at the backside of your AirPods charging case.
- Hold onto the button until the light flashes from white to amber color.
- Upon seeing the white flash, release the button.
- The AirPods case should start charging now.
If you see that your AirPod Case Not Charging still, then try the next method.
2. Change The Power Outlet
Many times we get charging issues due to a faulty power outlet. In case of any wiring issues or low voltage current in the source outlet, you can face difficulty charging your AirPod. Therefore, change the source of current this time.
- Plug the AirPods case adapter into a different power outlet.
- Check if the Airpod case charging or not by connecting it to your iPhone.
3. Use a Different Cable
Since we know that cords play an important role while charging any device. In case of a faulty, damaged, or cable that is not working properly, you can have the AirPod Case Not Charging problem. Therefore, change the cable and try to charge your AirPods.
- Switch to a different cable and connect the AirPods Charger case to a power outlet.
- Make sure to not use any third-party cables which are not from Apple.
4. Clean The AirPods Charging Case
We may ignore this fact very often but cleanliness is also very important for your AirPods charging case. Many users who were facing this issue confirmed that when they cleaned the AirPods case, there was some dust and lint that came out. After cleaning the case, it was back to normal and was charging properly. Here is how to clean AirPods case.
- Get a soft static toothbrush and a clean cloth.
- Now, brush the insides of the AirPods charging slot.
- Also, clean the interior case contacts and then wipe them with a cloth.
- Once done, connect your lightning cable to the adapter.
- The AirPods should be charged this time.
- Best web browsers for windows 10
- Best alternative to cable
- .net optimization service high cpu usage
- How to share youtube video link on Instagram
5. Avoid Cable Extensions
Another important thing to note is, make sure to plug your charging cable into a direct power source rather than using extensions. If there is an issue with your extension, then this can be a reason why your AirPod case not charging.
- Do not use the charging extensions.
- Connect your charger to a wall socket.
We have provided the 5 best solutions for fixing the AirPod case not charging issue in this post. Try out the methods listed above and make sure to tell us how you fixed your AirPods case. If you have any more questions to ask, you can drop your comment below, we will surely get back to you as soon as possible. For more useful guides from us, visit the TechRulz website.