Do you want to know how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft easily and protect them from mobs? This post is specially written for those who are looking forward to learning some farming skills in order to survive and grow many things in Minecraft.
Minecraft is one of the largest sandbox video games in the world. From kids to teens, you might have not seen someone who doesn’t know about Minecraft. With two game modes available, creative and survival, this game bring out the best of your creativity.
For surviving in this game, you need to build, create, explore, fight, and also search for food. You can create almost everything out of this world by following the requirements needed for that respective material. In this post, we will show you how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft.
What is the Use of Mushrooms In Minecraft
As you know in order to survive in the game, you must feed yourself or you can starve to death. You can use these mushrooms to stew a soup and fulfill your hunger. Other than that, mushrooms play a key role in making potions. If you want to make a fermented spider eye potion in Minecraft, then you will need a brown mushroom. Hence, farming your own mushroom spread will be better than running out every time to find mushrooms in the forest.
Requirements to Grow Minecraft Pe Mushroom Farm
Similar to the real-world, in Minecraft, mushrooms need a darker place to grow. You can’t grow mushrooms directly under the sky. You need to harvest them in some dark areas or underground with some minimum light falling on them. The light density should not be higher than 12 if you want to grow Minecraft mushroom successfully.
Also, taking care of mobs is really necessary. Mushrooms have a high risk of being damaged or stolen by mobs. Therefore, it is better to keep your farm small and if you plant them in the Nether, then it will be even better as the enemies can’t enter there.
If you do not want to keep your mushrooms in a darker place with low light, then you can harvest mushroom farms in the below areas.
- Nylium: Growing Minecraft plant mushroom in Nylium is easier. You can find Nylium in two places, one is in warped forests, and the other is in crimson forests.
- Mycelium: You can find mycelium in mushroom field biomes. Using this biome, you won’t have to worry about light density.
- Podzol: Podzol can be found inside giant tree taiga and giant spruce taiga biomes. Growing mushrooms in Podzol land does not depend on the light level anymore.
How to Grow Mushrooms In Minecraft In 4 Steps
Here is how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft easily. Make sure to keep the light level less than 12 since small mushrooms only grow in less light. If you don’t want to worry about light, then plant your mushrooms in Podzol or Nylium area. Nether is also a good place to plant mushrooms to avoid any mob attacks. Below is the process that describes how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft.
- First of all, dig the land for making underground room. Dig 7 blocks to build a staircase.
- Now, go down through the stairs and create a 7 X 5 room.
- At the very front, middle, and the very last of the room, dig three blocks and add torch lights.
- Next, place mushrooms in the room leaving some gaps. It will grow into a mushroom spread automatically.
- Finished. Just wait for the mushrooms to grow bigger and spread across the room to give a beautiful mushroom farm.
- Tumblr sensitive content bypass
- Free Minecraft account and password
- Install 3rd party apps on samsung smart tv
- Crunchyroll guest pass 2021
How to Grow Huge Mushrooms in Minecraft
Giant or huge mushrooms are the best way to create something unique and grow them into giant-looking trees. If you don’t want to grow regular mushrooms, then you can opt for the huge mushrooms. One huge or giant mushroom can break down into 20 small mushrooms. The method is almost similar to how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft.
You will require a space of 7 X 7 blocks for each huge mushroom to grow. Also, the height of the room or ground where you grow huge mushrooms should be 7 blocks. Once, you make such a room, place a mushroom in the sand and provide a bone meal to the mushroom. That’s it. You will get a huge mushroom in return.
Here we have explained how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft successfully. You can grow both small and huge mushrooms in Minecraft without any hassle. Just follow the requirements in order to get the desired fruit. If you want to let your friends know how to grow mushrooms in Minecraft, then share this post with them. For more useful guides, please visit the TechRulz website.