Using loans for budgeting daily expenses, business and other investments can sound challenging, especially when not used to it. But credit, when handled smartly, can in fact be helpful when managing expenses or building up a growing credit score. The question is: How smart are you at handling your own loans and finances?
As a member of the FinTech Alliance committed to fair and ethical lending, Tala shares four habit-forming tips to help you get a grasp of your loans and finances:
- Borrow only what you need. Plan for your loan and assess what you need the credit for. Make sure to separate wants and needs. The Tala app can lend you money, whether it is for tuition fees, a new device for work, or even the week’s groceries. Apply and get a decision in minutes to loans from PHP1000 to PHP 15,000 with reasonable interest rates at either 11.4% or 15.2% depending on the repayment period.
- Assess how much you can pay. Check how much you can pay back in a timely manner by keeping track of your cash flow or how much funds are coming into and out of your finances. Sources of income such as work, business, and side hustles should be considered.
- Use the right tools to track your finances. Applying for loans is made easy with the right tools. To make matters more simple, keeping a budget tracker can help you make sure that you not only get to set aside money for expenses like timely loan repayments, but that you avoid overspending too. When it comes to paying on time, simply check the Tala app to easily view loan deadlines.
- Borrow money conveniently and grow with a trusted financial partner. With the Tala app, you only need an Android smartphone and one valid ID. First-time users of the app can quickly borrow anywhere from Php 1,000 to Php 2,000. By consistently making loan payments on time, you can then eventually borrow up to Php 15,000. These loans can be cashed out in as little as 24 hours through padala center locations nationwide including 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, and even through one’s own bank account or through the Coins.ph.Tala also provides free financial education, offering access to robust libraries of tailored educational content and in-person & online communities to help Tala users connect and learn from each other.
Tala loans empower you with flexible financial access and the opportunity for growth. Whether you rely on Tala on a regular basis to supplement your income or you simply want to increase your access to credit to prepare for a rainy day, you can count on Tala to help you build financial security and agency.
“At Tala, we aim to help our fellow Filipinos manage their daily expenses and finances. Through the app, we hope they can get the loan they need securely in their time of need. We’re not a simple loan provider – we strive to be your financial partner and help guide you through the ups and downs of managing your finances” says Angelo Madrid, Managing Director of Tala PH.
Tala, a global financial technology company trusted by 6 million worldwide in enabling and accelerating financial health, expanded to the Philippines in 2017 and now has 1.6 million Filipino customers. To start your journey, visit the Google Play Store now to download the app and learn why it has over 1 million 5-star reviews globally by clicking https://app.adjust.com/amz13dt.
Credit 101: TALA shares four factors to consider when looking for lending services
Looking for lending applications and services may be tedious given the many options on the table. To ensure you find a responsible partner that meets your spending habits and goals, TALA shares four factors to consider:
● Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Make sure to only include authorized lenders in your options when borrowing to keep yourself safe from unfair collection practices. TALA is an SEC-registered online lender that ensures safe and accessible lending through its mobile application.
● Clear payment terms. The lender should explain the terms of payment. No formal loan contract opens the borrower to abuses like extra charges. With TALA, borrowers only need to pay a one-time fee depending on the term of the loan. Simple, transparent, one-time fees that do not accrue or compound over time.
● Uncomplicated requirements. Avoid falling prey to dangerous schemes like ‘sangla ATM,’ where borrowers are required to give debit cards as collateral. Credit should be quick and easy, especially if it is for emergency use. TALA only asks for a picture of you with your government-issued ID which will be used to verify your application and identity.
Tala employs best practices for data privacy and security, including world-class SSL encryption, and champions for consumer protection globally.
● Accessible repayment record. Lenders should help you keep track of your amortization. TALA helps you track your payments by sending a confirmation to your registered mobile number within 24 hours after you repay. In addition, you can easily check your loan balance by clicking on ‘View details’ on the Home Screen.
When it comes to loans, it is important to find a company that you can trust. As a member of Fintech Alliance, TALA seeks to empower the financially underserved using its proprietary technologies, which encourage responsible borrowing while preventing over-indebtedness. At the same time, the lending app consistently educates customers through its ‘Learn’ center, which includes articles related to loans, savings, business, and general expenses.
“Credit access is important for Filipinos, especially at this time, and can be a powerful tool for building financial health if leveraged responsibly. At TALA, we’re committed to designing products that accelerate our customers’ financial health and help them use, protect, and grow their money,” says Shivani Siroya, TALA founder and CEO.
TALA, a global financial technology company trusted by 6 million worldwide in enabling and accelerating financial health, expanded to the Philippines in 2017 and now has 1.6 million Filipino customers.
To start your journey with TALA, visit the Google Play Store now to download the app or simply click http://bitly.ws/hcAt
Dead Space, Remake of theSci-Fi Survival Horror Classic, Now Available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC
This Iconic Narrative Sci-Fi Adventure Immerses Players in the Haunting Corridors of the USG Ishimura with Improved Gameplay, Enhanced Audio...
Face One Last Challenge In Stranger Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin “different Future” Expansion, Available Now #StrangerOfParadise #FinalFantasy
Today, players can embark on a brand-new adventure in SQUARE ENIX®’s action RPG STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN™ with...
ASUS celebrates 2.2 no.1 OLED Festival with up to 10% OFF on #Vivobook and #Zenbook Devices #Zenbook14FlipOLED #VivobookS14FlipOLED #VivobookS14XOLED
From January 28 to February 5, ASUS fans can win a Vivobook 13 Slate OLED by purchasing any ASUS OLED...
Globe Deactivates, Blacklists More than 50,000 SIMs Linked to Fraud in 2022
Leading digital solutions platform Globe deactivated and blacklisted more than 50,000 SIMs last year as it continued to intensify consumer...
#GCash Beefs up User Protection with Certification from Int’l Data Security Standards Firm
The leading mobile wallet is now Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard certified GCash, the country’s leading mobile wallet, recently...
F(DEV)’s Crowdfunding Venture Investree Philippines Maintains Optimistic Outlook, Eyes to Provide Accessible Financing Amid Predicted Global Recession
Investree Philippines, the first crowdfunding intermediary and funding platform in the country, maintains a positive outlook on financing this year...
Attract More Luck this Year of the Water Rabbit with vivo V25 Series #vivoV25Series
After wearing polka-dotted clothes, filling up the dinner table with round-shaped fruits, and creating loud noises when the clock struck...
Transformation for our Screens, Cities, and Reality: What to Expect from Tech in 2023 and Beyond #Lenovo
Michael Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines, shares his insight into what technologies will become mainstream in 2023 and...
VIVO2 weeks ago
Celebrate 2023 with vivo Smartphones and Get Exclusive Freebies at vivo Concept Stores or Kiosks! #VivoY22s #vivoY35 #vivoV25e #vivoV25 #vivoV25Pro
Globe2 weeks ago
Globe’s 5G network expands to 237 sites in VisMin, Connects more Consumers and Businesses #Globe5G #VisMin
ASUS3 weeks ago
8 Reasons Why Choose the ASUS Vivobook S 14 OLED as your Next Laptop
Globe4 weeks ago
Globe’s Non-Telco Revenues Jump 101% #GlobeTelecom
Vertiv2 weeks ago
Vertiv’s Liebert® itON-SOHO UPS: The Best Tech Gift to Buy for Yourself #Vertiv
Honor3 weeks ago
HONOR X9a 5G Ultra Tough Premium OLED Curved Screen to Launch on January 19
VIVO2 weeks ago
#vivo dominates the Top 10 Best Performing Flagship Phones by Antutu for December 2022 #vivoX90Pro #iQOO11Pro
VIVO3 weeks ago
New year, New phone! Score the Y15A at its Lowest Price ever! #Y15A #vivo