“Held for the very first time in Malaysia, MSC 2022 is in line with the Ministry of Youth and Sports (KBS)’s Strategic Plan for Esports Development 2020 – 2025, to expand and support regional esports tournaments. Malaysia has produced many talented esports professionals who have flourished well in international and local competitions. MSC 2022 will help to propel Malaysia’s esports ecosystem to new heights, well in line with our vision as a vibrant esports hub to nurture our locals to become world-renowned esports athletes.” stated YB Dato’ Seri Ahmad Faizal bin Dato’ Azumu, the Minister of Youth and Sports.
“This growth reflects the interest amongst the community, especially the youths, towards esports. KBS through the ESI initiative, has managed to garner massive interest and participation within the community, with viewership of ESI’s tournaments such as Malaysia Esports League and Malaysia Esports Championship reaching 2.5 million last year and ESI’s tournament platform, esukan.gg, gaining an increase of 150,000 active users, especially MLBB players.” said Fadzli Rahim, the Vice President of Operations & Growth ESI.
“As one of the earliest pioneers in esports, MOONTON Games is excited to collaborate with the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and ESI once again to strengthen the local ecosystem. We have made several inroads with MPL Malaysia over the last few years, and are confident of our local athletes’ ability to represent our nation for MSC 2022.” stated Fikri Rizal Mahruddin.
- MLBB-Esports (English): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Filipino): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Cambodian): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Malay): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Thai): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Bahasa): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Esports (Burmese): https://www.youtube.com/c/
- MLBB-Global (English): https://www.facebook.com/
- MLBB-Esports (English): https://www.facebook.com/
- MLBB-TH (Thai): https://www.facebook.com/
- MLBB-KH (Cambodian): https://www.facebook.com/
- MLBB-MM (Burmese): https://www.facebook.com/
- MPL-SG (English): https://www.facebook.com/mpl.
- MPL-PH (Filipino): https://www.facebook.com/
- MPL-ID (Bahasa): https://www.facebook.com/mpl.
- MPL-MY (Malay): https://www.facebook.com/
- MLBB-Global (English): https://www.tiktok.com/@
- MLBB-PH (Filipino): https://www.tiktok.com/@
- MLBB-MY (Malay): https://www.tiktok.com/@
- MLBB-SG (English): https://www.tiktok.com/@
- MLBB-ID (Bahasa): https://www.tiktok.com/@
mobilelegends_id?lang=zh-Hant- TW&is_copy_url=1&is_from_ webapp=v1
- MPL-PH (Filipino): https://www.tiktok.com/@mplph_
- MPL-MY (Malay): https://www.tiktok.com/@mplmy?
- MPL-SG (English): https://www.tiktok.com/@
- MPL-ID (Bahasa): https://www.tiktok.com/@mpl.
#Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Free Demo Available Now On Playstation 4 And Nintendo Switch #APPSGADGET #Gaming
Enjoy a Selection of 30 Songs Featured in the Full Game, including Legendary Tracks from FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY XIV
Today, SQUARE ENIX® released a free demo for the upcoming rhythm-action title, THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE™, through the PlayStation® Store* and Nintendo eShop. Players can try their hand at a selection of 30 beloved songs and have their save data carry over to the full game, which launches on February 16, 2023.
To watch the official THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE Demo Launch Trailer, visit: https://youtu.be/8PyrJ7EaY-s
In the free demo, players can test out the game’s single player content** and experience various popular songs, including:
- “Opening – Bombing Mission” from FINAL FANTASY® VII
- “Blinded By Light” from FINAL FANTASY XIII
- “Torn from the Heavens” from FINAL FANTASY XIV
- “APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS (Uncovered Trailer)” from FINAL FANTASY XV
- Plus much more…
The free demo was announced through a special livestream hosted on the official SQUARE ENIX Twitch channel earlier this week, and featured Ichiro Hazama, the game’s Producer, along with Masanobu Suzui, Series Director, and Tsukasa Okayasu, Director, from indieszero Co., Ltd. To watch a recording of the livestream, visit: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/
Featuring 385 FINAL FANTASY tracks in the base game, the Digital Deluxe and Premium Digital Deluxe Editions include music from various SQUARE ENIX series, such as NieR™, SaGa, LIVE A LIVE™, OCTOPATH TRAVELER™ and more. With three game modes to enjoy and over 100 FINAL FANTASY characters, players can form their dream music battle party, and by using both local and online multiplayer play modes, with additional DLC to explore following the game’s launch, players have plenty to look forward to as they embark on a colorful and musical journey.
THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE will be available for the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) console and Nintendo Switch™ system on February 16, 2023 and is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. Pre-orders are now available digitally via the Nintendo eShop and PlayStation Store, as well as physically through select retailers. Players who pre-order a digital copy of the game will receive 15 ProfiCards to customize and use in-game. For more information, visit: https://square-enix-games.com
* Due to backwards compatibility, the PS4™ consumer demo is playable on PlayStation® (PS5™) consoles.
** Local co-op is playable for select songs in the Music Stage mode; online multiplayer will be available in the full version of the game.
Release The Pressure On All Major Platforms With Powerwash Simulator #PowerwashSimulator #SquareEnix
The super-soothing simulator is now available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Nintendo Switch™ alongside a free TOMB RAIDER-themed Special Pack for all platforms
Square Enix Collective® and FuturLab are excited to announce that PlayStation®4 (PS4™), PlayStation®5 (PS5™) and Nintendo Switch™ players are now invited to join the millions of people already defeating the dirt covering Muckingham in POWERWASH SIMULATOR on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC via Steam® and Windows 10, and with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
As a thank-you for all the support for the game from the community, FuturLab, Square Enix, and Crystal Dynamics are delighted to release a free* TOMB RAIDER Special Pack for PowerWash Simulator players on all platforms, which adds the iconic Croft Manor and its grounds as a new environment for a range of new cleaning duty adventures.
Watch the launch trailer here.
“We’re thrilled to be able to bring PowerWash Simulator to the PlayStation and Nintendo Switch consoles,” said Chris Mehers, COO FuturLab. “Our community have been such a wonderful support, so we are delighted to give them such an iconic IP like TOMB RAIDER to wash!”
“The PowerWash community have really blown us away with their love for the game from day one,” said Phil Elliott, head of publishing label Square Enix Collective. “With help from the awesome folks at Crystal Dynamics, the TOMB RAIDER Special Pack is a great way for us to say thank you!”
And there’s more to celebrate with today’s launch as the game’s publisher, Square Enix Ltd. Has announced earlier today; that the FINAL FANTASY VII team is collaborating with FuturLab and Square Enix Collective® to combine the super-soothing fun of POWERWASH SIMULATOR with the gritty yet gripping world of one of FINAL FANTASY’s most unforgettable installments.
* Free DLC requires access to the paid base POWERWASH SIMULATOR game.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Celebrates 5th Anniversary #FinalFantasy
Exclusive Anniversary Content and Rewards Available for a Limited Time
SQUARE ENIX® kicks off celebrations for the 5th anniversary of the fan-favorite mobile RPG DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™. To thank its players who have continued to support the title, SQUARE ENIX has released exciting new in-game content, rewards and events, in addition to various new bonuses geared towards first-time players, making it the perfect time to pick up the title for those who haven’t had a chance to jump in.
More details on the limited-time 5th anniversary events and promotions can be found below:
- Special Draw – Players can take part in a 50+1 Draw Banner, available now until March 2 (UTC), to receive weapons for FINAL FANTASY characters in-game. All BT, FR, LD, and EX weapons released on and before January 25 will be included in this Draw Banner pool, and this Draw will guarantee at least one BT weapon. In addition to the single 50+1 Draw, players can purchase an additional 50+1 Draw Ticket from a chest sale available only in the Global Version until March 2, 2023 (UTC).
- Campaign Daily Draw Banner – A Daily Draw Banner will be available now until March 2 (UTC) for one free Multi Draw a day, and all FR, LD, and EX weapons released on and before January 25 will be included in the Draw Banner pool.
- Free First Multi Draws – All Draw Banners starting during the Anniversary Campaign period will feature a free first Multi Draw, featuring different weapons for different events.
- Global-First BT, FR Release, Weapon Gloss Sale, and Costume Sale for Penelo – Fan-favorite character Penelo from FINAL FANTASY XII will be featured until February 23 (UTC) with a “Global-First” BT and FR weapons release, Weapon Gloss Gem Sale, and Costume Sale. Players will have the chance to obtain Penelo’s FR weapon until February 14 (UTC), as well as her BT weapon until February 23. Check out Penelo’s BT/FR showcase video on YouTube here. Also, to match with the release of Penelo’s weapons, there will be a Global-First Weapon Gloss Sale for “Moogle Pan,” a dagger-type weapon, until February 14. Finally, a new costume for Penelo based on her appearance in FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift, released first for the Global Version, will be available until February 23.
- 5th Anniversary Event: CREVASSE – Players can experience this special limited-time event until February 14 (UTC). By clearing this event, players can obtain Status Badges, High Power Stones, and Force Stone Fragments.
- Double Experience for All Characters – Until March 2 (UTC), all characters will receive twice the amount of EXP and Summon Points as normal, making the 5-year anniversary celebration the perfect time for players to level up their team.
- Special Tutorial Bonus and New Warrior Chest Sale – Various new bonuses are available to help new players start their adventures in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA. Now until March 2 (UTC), new players who have yet to complete Chapter 1 “Primus Island” will receive additional rewards including 20,000 Gems, 250 EX Power Orbs, 250 EX Guard Orbs and more for completing the chapter. Also, from January 31, new chests will be added to the New Warrior Gem Sales, available for purchase for 14 days upon players’ first login or account creation. These chest sets include Draw Tickets x20 or x80, which allows players to draw for more weapons.
- Anniversary Sticker and Status Badges – A new animated 5th Anniversary Sticker that can be used during Co-op Battles will be available in-game now until March 2 (UTC), alongside six new Status Badges. Two Status Badge Icons will be added permanently to the Badge Token Exchange, and one Status Badge will be given out for free via Login Bonus until March 2. The remaining three of the six new Status Badges can be obtained by clearing anniversary events, including CREVASSE NORMAL and HARD until February 14, and “Dare 2 Defy” until March 13.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
vivo Philippines Offers a FREE Bouquet of Flowers and a Premium Necklace Perfect for Valentine’s Day #vivoValentinesPromo2023 #VLoveSweet #vivoPhilippines #ValentinesDay2023
Valentine’s Day celebration may seem complex especially when it comes to deciding what to give as gifts. But don’t worry,...
#Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Free Demo Available Now On Playstation 4 And Nintendo Switch #APPSGADGET #Gaming
Enjoy a Selection of 30 Songs Featured in the Full Game, including Legendary Tracks from FINAL FANTASY VII...
Power your lifestyle with HONOR X9a 5G through Home Credit
The grind of the new generation of Filipinos has begun. Young professionals, gigsters and hustlers, student dreamers and aspiring content...
Viral phone #HONORX9a5G Stocks up due to Buzz and Popular Demand
Great news! HONOR restocks the number of HONOR X9a 5G phones due to high demand from the public. GMA artist...
#Fortinet Expands its Services and Training Offerings to Further Support SOC Teams in Preventing and Defending Against #CyberThreats
Multi-Faceted Approach Accelerates Fortinet’s Global Commitment to Eliminate the Cybersecurity Skills Gap John Maddison, EVP of Products and CMO at...
Dine-In ‘Sinulog Eats’ and more: foodpanda Treats Pandapro Dine-in Subscribers in Cebu #SinulogEats #foodpanda #Cebu
The on-demand delivery subscription platform made this year’s Sinulog Festival extra special with exciting discounts and surprises Aside from marking...
GCash, Sakahon Empower Agricultural Sector Through Affordable, Convenient Loans for Farmers in Floridablanca, Pampanga
With its clear vision to promote financial inclusion and digital adoption for all Filipinos, GCash, the country’s leading mobile wallet,...
#SAP Announces New Regional Strategic Services Partner Initiative
SAP Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) today announced a Regional Strategic Services Partner (RSSP) initiative to amplify the capabilities and reach of established partners in the APJ region that are...
VIVO3 weeks ago
Celebrate 2023 with vivo Smartphones and Get Exclusive Freebies at vivo Concept Stores or Kiosks! #VivoY22s #vivoY35 #vivoV25e #vivoV25 #vivoV25Pro
Globe3 weeks ago
Globe’s 5G network expands to 237 sites in VisMin, Connects more Consumers and Businesses #Globe5G #VisMin
ASUS4 weeks ago
8 Reasons Why Choose the ASUS Vivobook S 14 OLED as your Next Laptop
Vertiv3 weeks ago
Vertiv’s Liebert® itON-SOHO UPS: The Best Tech Gift to Buy for Yourself #Vertiv
Globe6 days ago
Globe Logs over 11M Prepaid SIM Registrants, urges Customers to Register before April 26 Deadline
Honor4 weeks ago
HONOR X9a 5G Ultra Tough Premium OLED Curved Screen to Launch on January 19
VIVO3 weeks ago
#vivo dominates the Top 10 Best Performing Flagship Phones by Antutu for December 2022 #vivoX90Pro #iQOO11Pro
VIVO4 weeks ago
Usher in a Prosperous New Year with vivo’s Powerful and Reliable Smartphones #vivoV25 #vivoY35 #vivoY22s #vivoChristmasParoleta2022 #vivoChristmasRaffleWin2022 #PaskongLavivoLoca