Fortinet Empowers Teams to Proactively Manage Cloud Risk with New Cloud-native Protection Offering, Available Now on AWS
Fortinet Empowers Teams to Proactively Manage Cloud Risk with New Cloud-native Protection Offering, Available Now on AWS
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced FortiCNP, a new built-in-the-cloud offering that correlates security findings from across an organization’s cloud footprint to facilitate friction-free cloud security operations. FortiCNP’s patented Resource Risk Insights (RRI)TM technology produces context-rich, actionable insights that help teams prioritize the remediation and mitigation of risks with the highest potential impact on cloud workload security without slowing down the business.
Also announced today, Fortinet is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Launch Partner for Amazon GuardDuty Malware Protection, which provides agentless malware detection capabilities across AWS data stores, disk volumes, and workload images. FortiCNP supports Amazon GuardDuty Malware Protection, delivering near-real-time threat protection with zero-permission capabilities to actively scan running workloads with no impact or delays to operations.
The rapid pace of cloud adoption as part of a hybrid IT architecture allows organizations to achieve faster time to market and increased responsiveness to customer needs. However, the cloud can increase overall security risk, which is often addressed by adding new security solutions to an organization’s existing infrastructure. Each of these solutions comes with a litany of alerts that often require manual analysis and can quickly compound across an organization’s cloud deployment.
“Without the proper tools, security professionals must manually sift through hundreds, if not thousands, of security alerts on a daily basis,” said Doug Cahill, Vice President, Analyst Services and Senior Analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG). “Inundated with alerts, teams can face decreased productivity, inefficient workflows, and security risks accumulating faster than they can be addressed. FortiCNP helps cut through the noise, pointing teams to the security alerts that matter most.”
Customers are already experiencing the benefits of FortiCNP’s approach to cloud-native risk management:
“FortiCNP gives us comprehensive cloud visibility with an intuitive dashboard that allows us to easily track risk management over time,” said Caio Hyppolito, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at BK Bank. “Most importantly, it enables our team to focus on securing high-priority resources instead of spending time working through long lists of security findings. Integrations with the products we already have allow us to get even more value out of our deployment and allow broader visibility and easier, more proactive cloud security management.”
Partners are also leveraging FortiCNP to enhance their offerings:
“As an AWS Level 1 MSSP Competency Partner, Observian is dedicated to ensuring our service offerings support customers in building scalable, secure cloud deployments. Observian is thrilled to deliver a new service featuring Fortinet’s new Cloud-Native Protection solution, FortiCNP, with Observian’s trusted and proven managed detection and response services,” said Scott Plamondon, Co-Founder and VP of Architecture at Observian. “FortiCNP allows customers to easily integrate, more quickly operationalize, and immediately benefit from AWS’s native-cloud security services with more targeted and actionable alerts tuned to their needs and less noise. Our customers that rely on Observian’s Security Operations team will benefit from our ability to even better triage and report on those alerts 24/7.”
A defining feature of FortiCNP is integration with AWS security products and services, and the Fortinet Security Fabric, which helps organizations more effectively secure their cloud environments and maximize their cloud security investments.
“At AWS, we provide our customers with smarter tools to easily take action and mitigate risk faster,” said Jon Ramsey, Vice President (VP) AWS Security. “Security Partners like Fortinet with their FortiCNP offering built on AWS and integrated with our security services like Amazon GuardDuty give customers a choice to simplify and accelerate their cloud journey with cloud-native security services.”
FortiCNP delivers the following features that allow security teams to effectively manage risk in the cloud:
- FortiCNP Resource Risk Insights (RRI)TM leverages a patented risk score algorithm to contextualize security findings from Fortinet Cloud Security solutions and AWS products and services to provide teams with prioritized, context-rich, and actionable insights about resources that present the highest risk and need immediate attention.
- By analyzing, correlating, and contextualizing security findings from AWS cloud security services with FortiCNP, customers maximize the value and benefit from easy deployment capabilities offered by Amazon GuardDuty Malware Protection, Amazon Inspector, AWS Security Hub, AWS CloudTrail, and AWS Organizations.
- Integrations with Amazon GuardDuty Malware Protection leverage a zero-permission, agentless approach for detecting malware throughout the data supply chain by scanning cloud data stores, disk volumes, and workload images.
- Integrations with digital workflow solutions turn FortiCNP RRIs into intuitively actionable workflow tasks as part of the cloud infrastructure lifecycle.
- For customers utilizing Fortinet Cloud Security solutions such as FortiGate-VM and FortiWeb, RRIs will be able to trigger stop-gap remediations to block high-impact threats.
- FortiCNP continuously scans and monitors changes to cloud data with industry-leading threat intelligence and content scanning powered by FortiGuard Labs.
FortiCNP will be continually expanded to ingest more types of cloud security findings to provide broader context across more cloud workloads. Enabling consistent workflows that scale security across the public cloud helps teams improve security coverage, productivity, and risk mitigation—at the speed of the cloud. Cloud-native integrations facilitate reduced friction from deployment through operations. With consistent workflows utilizing cloud-native services across multiple clouds, security teams will no longer be required to master the intricacies of each cloud platform’s security service operational model. This will help security teams increase productivity by effectively working through cloud security backlog, mitigating risk, and quantifiably improving cloud security over time.
“FortiCNP is the latest example of Fortinet’s commitment to delivering Fabric solutions that extend enterprise security with cloud-native integrations,” said John Maddison, EVP of Products and CMO at Fortinet. “We’re pleased to continue to deliver solutions that allow security professionals to transition from time-consuming triage and manual analysis processes to proactively securing their cloud workloads and easily understand their cloud security risk.”
Today’s announcement builds on Fortinet and AWS’ relationship to support customers in accelerating their journey to AWS. Fortinet has also been named an AWS Security Competency Partner, with FortiCNP serving as the latest example of Fortinet’s commitment to delivering purpose-built cloud security solutions that integrate with AWS products and solutions. Fortinet delivers one of the broadest sets of use cases with comprehensive security for AWS workloads including firewall, security gateway, intrusion prevention, and web application security. With flexible procurement options in AWS Marketplace, including contract and consumption offerings, and a range of available form factors, including Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), virtual machine (VM), container, and application programming interface (API) based protection, customers can address a broad variety of AWS security and procurement requirements to protect their AWS workloads.
Get a free trial of FortiCNP at AWS Marketplace: https://www.forticnp-aws.com
HGC Philippines Achieves #Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations
HGC Global Communications Limited (HGC), a fully-fledged ICT service provider and network operator with extensive global coverage, today announced that it has achieved Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations as part of the Fortinet Engage Partner Program.
In a fast-paced industry, specializations focused on market opportunities enabled by the Fortinet Engage Partner Program help partners be recognized and valued by current and potential customers as trusted advisors who have the expertise, services, and technologies they need to meet their digital acceleration needs.
“By offering comprehensive cybersecurity solutions, HGC Philippines can now provide its clients with a complete one-stop-shop for both connectivity and security needs. In a highly competitive ICT SP market, partnering with Fortinet to provide high-performance cybersecurity solutions gives our clients the confidence they need to protect their business. We are excited about the prospects of this collaboration and look forward to growing our business together, while offering the best value and technology to our customers,” said Mike De Castro, President of HGC Philippines.
With the Secure SD-WAN Specialization, partners are validated by Fortinet to provide a high-performance, scalable, and flexible secure SD-WAN solution for organizations to deliver superior quality of experience, simplify and secure WAN architecture, and achieve operational efficiencies at the WAN edge. These partners understand the value of convergence to maximize digital acceleration for customers.
With Secure SD-Branch Specialization, partners have demonstrated expanded expertise about networking and security focused on Fortinet’s next generation firewall, switch, and wireless access point solutions. These partners have proven their ability to provide a converged networking and security solution to deliver the most secure wired and wireless offering in the networking industry. This includes SD-Branch capabilities to extend security from the WAN edge to the LAN Edge in distributed branch offices.
“As businesses in the Philippines increasingly embrace digitalization, they also become more exposed to cyber threats. With cybercriminals evolving their tactics, it is crucial to have robust cybersecurity solutions to counter the growing sophistication of these threats. Through this partnership, we aim to empower HGC to provide its clients with the necessary protection to minimize the risk and impact of cyber-attacks. We are thrilled to see what the future holds for this collaboration,” said Rachelle Alcantara, Team Lead for Channel Account Management of Fortinet Philippines.
A Program Focused on Enabling Opportunities for Partners
Fortinet is committed to helping partners meet new and evolving customer challenges created by work-from-anywhere models, hybrid IT environments, and the evolving threat landscape through
Fortinet’s Engage Partner Program and enablement tools for partners. The program is focused on enabling growth opportunities that are unique with Fortinet’s expansive portfolio built around the Fortinet Security Fabric, designed to secure customers’ entire infrastructure from the data center to the cloud.
In addition, Fortinet is committed to helping partners grow productive, predictable, and rewarding relationships to differentiate from competitors. The Fortinet Engage Partner program helps partners acquire the industry knowledge they need to increase business opportunities, deliver digital acceleration for customers with customizable programs, and accelerate partner growth.
Q: What specializations has HGC Global Communications Limited achieved as part of the Fortinet Engage Partner Program?
A: HGC Global Communications Limited has achieved Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations as part of the Fortinet Engage Partner Program.
Q: How do specializations in the Fortinet Engage Partner Program benefit partners?
A: Specializations focused on market opportunities enabled by the Fortinet Engage Partner Program help partners be recognized and valued by current and potential customers as trusted advisors who have the expertise, services, and technologies to meet their digital acceleration needs.
Q: What does the Secure SD-WAN Specialization involve?
A: The Secure SD-WAN Specialization validates partners to provide a high-performance, scalable, and flexible secure SD-WAN solution. It enables organizations to deliver superior quality of experience, simplify and secure WAN architecture, and achieve operational efficiencies at the WAN edge.
Q: What does the Secure SD-Branch Specialization involve?
A: The Secure SD-Branch Specialization demonstrates partners’ expanded expertise in networking and security focused on Fortinet’s next-generation firewall, switch, and wireless access point solutions. Partners with this specialization have proven their ability to provide a converged networking and security solution, extending security from the WAN edge to the LAN edge in distributed branch offices.
Q: What benefits does the collaboration between HGC Philippines and Fortinet offer?
A: The collaboration between HGC Philippines and Fortinet allows HGC to provide its clients with comprehensive cybersecurity solutions. By partnering with Fortinet, HGC can offer high-performance cybersecurity solutions, giving clients confidence in protecting their business.
Q: How does Fortinet help partners meet customer challenges?
A: Fortinet is committed to helping partners meet new and evolving customer challenges created by work-from-anywhere models, hybrid IT environments, and the evolving threat landscape. Fortinet’s Engage Partner Program and enablement tools are designed to enable growth opportunities and secure customers’ entire infrastructure from the data center to the cloud.
Q: What does the Fortinet Engage Partner program offer partners?
A: The Fortinet Engage Partner program helps partners acquire industry knowledge, increase business opportunities, deliver digital acceleration for customers through customizable programs, and accelerate partner growth. It aims to foster productive, predictable, and rewarding relationships for partners, allowing them to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Fortinet Introduces New Specialized Cybersecurity Products and Professional Services for Operational Technology Environments
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, today announced new and enhanced products and services for operational technology (OT) environments as an expansion of the Fortinet Security Fabric for OT. Fortinet enables organizations to build a platform of integrated solutions to effectively mitigate cyber risk across OT and IT environments.
The State of OT Security
As more industrial environments increase connectivity with external and internal applications, devices, and corporate IT networks, the attack surface grows exponentially, exposing critical OT assets to increasingly advanced and destructive threats. The 2022 Fortinet State of Operational Technology and Cybersecurity Report found that 93% of organizations had one or more security intrusions in the past year, with 61% of intrusions affecting OT systems. Security breaches have the potential to disrupt critical infrastructure, resources, and services that support everything from local communities to entire nations. Organizations must prioritize securing their OT environments by integrating tools and practices to help alleviate security risks that may arise from lack of visibility and real-time response.
Securing OT Environments with the Fortinet Security Fabric for OT
Highlighting its commitment to OT security, Fortinet has released new and enhanced products and services to help organizations better protect their OT environments. Fortinet’s OT solutions are natively integrated across the Fortinet Security Fabric to seamlessly enable IT/OT convergence and connectivity. This helps improve visibility and real-time response across the entire attack surface and empowers security operations center (SOC) teams to become more efficient and effective in their time to respond across factories, plants, remote locations, and vehicles.
New specialized products include:
- FortiGate 70F Rugged Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is the latest addition to Fortinet’s rugged portfolio designed for harsh environments and features a new compact design with converged networking and security capabilities on a single processor. The 70F has FortiGuard AI-powered enterprise-grade security services and delivers complete coverage for content, web and device security with dedicated OT and IoT services that are natively integrated with SD-WAN, universal zero trust network access (ZTNA), and LAN edge controllers. 5G support is also available through an integration with FortiExtender.
- FortiDeceptor, Fortinet’s deception technology for early breach detection and attack isolation, is now available as an industrially hardened rugged appliance – the FortiDeceptor Rugged 100G – for harsh industrial environments. FortiDeceptor (both appliance and VM) also provides new OT/IoT/IT decoys to support diverse environments. To combat emerging threats and vulnerabilities, FortiDeceptor also now enables on-demand creation of deception decoys based on newly discovered vulnerabilities, or suspicious activity, providing automated, dynamic protection across OT/IoT/IT environments.
- FortiPAM Privileged Access Management for Secure Remote Access offers enterprise-grade privileged access management for both IT and OT ecosystems. It includes secure remote access to critical assets regulated and monitored through workflow-based access approvals and session video recording. FortiPAM also supports secure file exchange and a password vault to manage all credentials and keep them secret. It supports integration with FortiClient, FortiAuthenticator, and FortiToken to enable ZTNA, single sign-on, and multi-factor authentication.
New enhancements providing SOC teams with faster time to response in OT and IT environments include:
- FortiSIEM unified security analytics dashboards now include event correlation and mapping of security events to the Purdue Model. It also includes built-in parsers for OT security solutions, a MITRE ATT&CK for ICS (industrial control system) dashboard for OT-specific threat analysis, and support for data-diode technologies.
- FortiSOAR now offers features to reduce alert fatigue and enable security automation and orchestration across IT and OT environments. Features include IT/OT dashboards mapped to the Purdue Model hierarchy, OT-specific playbooks for threat remediation, MITRE ATT&CK for ICS for threat analysis, and enhanced integration and connectors for OT threat intelligence.
- FortiGuard Industrial Security Service now includes more than 2,000 application control signatures for OT applications and protocols that support deep packet inspection. The service also includes intrusion prevention signatures for over 500 known ICS vulnerabilities, so vulnerable assets can be virtually patched using FortiGate’s next-generation intrusion prevention system.
New OT specialized assessments and readiness services to stay ahead of threats include:
- Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment Program (CTAP) for OT validates OT network security effectiveness, application flows, and includes expert guidance, enabling organizations to improve the security posture of their OT environments.
- OT Tabletop Exercises for OT Security Teams are led by FortiGuard Incident Response team facilitators with expertise in threat analysis, mitigation, and incident response. The exercises help OT security teams identify security gaps through a series of real-world OT attack scenarios to test an organization’s incident response plan.
An Integrated Approach to OT Security
Today’s announcement builds on Fortinet’s long-time support for OT customers with solutions specifically designed for cyber-physical security as part of the Fortinet Security Fabric for OT. This includes more than 500 technology integrations with over 300 Fabric-Ready Technology Alliance partners, FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence, and enhanced security operations management as organizations expand their IT/OT network operations center (NOC) and SOC capabilities.
Join Fortinet at the Operational Technology Security Summit
Explore the convergence of cybersecurity across IT and OT networks from the production facility to the board room at the Operational Technology Security Summit, a virtual event happening on March 1, 2023, from 8:30am – 11:30am PT. Register now to learn how to reduce operational risk and increase network and cybersecurity resiliency.
#Fortinet Expands its Services and Training Offerings to Further Support SOC Teams in Preventing and Defending Against #CyberThreats
Multi-Faceted Approach Accelerates Fortinet’s Global Commitment to Eliminate the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
John Maddison, EVP of Products and CMO at Fortinet
“Fortinet builds ML-driven automation into all of its SOC offerings to support short-staffed teams affected by the cybersecurity skills shortage. But technology alone won’t solve this issue, which is why we are dedicated to also delivering human-based SOC augmentation services to provide immediate support while investing in an industry-leading training institute to close the cybersecurity skills gap. This combination of technology, services, and training enables SOC professionals to better protect their organizations from detection to incident recovery.”News Summary
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced new security operations center (SOC) augmentation services designed to help strengthen an organization’s cyber resiliency and support short-staffed teams strained by the talent shortage. In addition, as part of Fortinet’s leadership efforts to help close the cyber skills gap, the Fortinet Training Institute has added initiatives across its programs to further increase access to its industry-recognized training and certifications.
Cybersecurity Skills Shortage Prompts a New Approach
The prevailing talent shortage remains one of the top challenges facing SOC teams globally. Fortinet’s 2022 Cybersecurity Skills Gap report found that 50% of global leaders cite security operations as one of the most challenging roles to fill, and 42% are still in need of security operations analysts. Additionally, the same Fortinet survey found that worldwide, 80% of organizations suffered one or more breaches due to a lack of cybersecurity skills and awareness.
A lack of resources and personnel, combined with the sheer volume of security alerts SOC teams receive per day, often results in missed detections and slower responses that increase exposure to cyber risk. SOC teams require an immediate solution to mitigate these challenges through investment in automated and integrated SOC and cybersecurity technologies and experienced professionals to better protect against threats.
New and Enhanced SOC Augmentation Services Provide Immediate Support for Short-Staffed Security Operations Teams
Committed to helping organizations overcome these obstacles, Fortinet’s new and enhanced services help SOC teams reduce their organizations’ cyber risk while freeing up their time to focus on higher-priority projects. These updates include:
- SOC-as-a-Service (SOCaaS): Fortinet has expanded its SOCaaS offering, which blends FortiGuard
cybersecurity experts with Fortinet advanced SOC technology by adding more artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to additional use cases. These updates enhance the offering’s ability to aggregate security alerts in one single cloud-based dashboard for customers to view actionable intelligence and accelerate resolution, and further enables security operations teams to offload monitoring and detection to Fortinet security experts. With this approach, Fortinet speeds up alert triage, rapidly escalates security incidents, and reduces false-positive alerts for customers.
- Outbreak Detection Service: A new outbreak detection service is available to customers that alerts subscribers through email as well as automatically within key product user interfaces to major breaking cybersecurity events that have the potential for widespread ramifications. These alerts include critical information about security incidents, such as an attack’s timeline of events and what specific technology has been affected. In addition, the alerts also provide organizations with custom threat hunting to run against logs and identify the potential impact of an attack, as well as recommendations to improve their security posture for better protection in the future.
- Incident Response and Readiness (IR&R) Services: Fortinet recently added cybersecurity readiness services as part of its Incident Response offering and shifted the purchasing model to prioritize prevention. By providing a suite of proactive prevention-oriented services, such as risk assessments, playbook development, and tabletop exercises as part of the Incident Response and Readiness Services retainer, organizations can strengthen their cyber preparedness, SOC effectiveness, and reduce cyber risk, while still having access to a team of FortiGuard experts to help with rapid containment and remediation in the event of a cyberattack. In response to an accelerated demand for these services around the globe, Fortinet is also expanding its headcount dedicated to IR&R and SOC automation capabilities to allow more enterprises to have access to the offering.
Expanding Cyber Skills Through the Fortinet Training Institute
While the new and enhanced SOC augmentation services provide immediate relief to strained teams, a long-term investment in continued learning and advancing cyber skills is just as critical to keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape. As part of Fortinet’s longstanding commitment to eliminate the skills gap, the Fortinet Training Institute offers award-
- Increasing Access to Advanced Technical Training: Fortinet has made the practical exam for NSE level 8 more accessible for IT and security professionals everywhere. Both the written and practical portions of the exam are now available in an online, proctored format, making the highest and most elite level of the Network Security Expert (NSE) Certification program more accessible to security professionals around the world.
- Supporting the Advancement of Women Professionals in Cybersecurity: The first women cohort of the Fortinet and Women in Cybersecurity (WiCyS) bootcamp completed the program, which offered 100 WiCyS members access to Fortinet’s NSE level 4 training and labs for free, technical mentors, exam vouchers, and more. Fortinet has also awarded five of the program participants with scholarships to attend the annual WiCyS Conference March 16–18, where they will have access to cyber leaders and employers.
- Developing Cybersecurity Skills in Youth: To further develop the cyber workforce of the future, Fortinet is sponsoring various cybersecurity-based competitions for students in varying academic levels, ranging from middle school to college. This includes being a platinum sponsor of MITRE Engenuity’s Embedded Capture the Flag (eCTF) 12-week competition and a category sponsor for the Carnegie Mellon Capture the Flag competition.
Through these initiatives, Fortinet is progressing toward the company’s pledge to train 1 million people in cybersecurity by 2026. Additionally, Fortinet’s new and enhanced SOC augmentation services build on its expansive services portfolio backed by FortiGuard Labs. With today’s announcement, Fortinet remains committed to alleviating the challenges associated with the cybersecurity talent shortage by helping organizations better manage cyber risks with ML-driven automation, services, and increased access to training.
- Learn more about Fortinet’s FortiGuard Security Services portfolio.
- Read more about NSE level 8 practical exams becoming more accessible to security professionals globally in this blog.
- Learn more about FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence and research and Outbreak Alerts, which provide timely steps to mitigate breaking cybersecurity attacks.
- Read more about how security services can help SOC teams enhance and automate critical security functions.
- Read more about how the Fortinet Training Institute is increasing access to cybersecurity training.
- Learn more about Fortinet’s free cybersecurity training, which includes broad cyber awareness and product training. As part of the Fortinet Training Advancement Agenda (TAA), the Fortinet Training Institute also provides training and certification through the Network Security Expert (NSE) Certification, Academic Partner, and Education Outreach programs.
- Read more about how Fortinet customers are securing their organizations.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
, and Instagram. Subscribe to Fortinet on our blog or YouTube.
Beep LRT 1 Commuting Experience
AF Payments, Inc., the operator of the beep card, is pleased to announce the successful launch of Maya’s and Light...
HONOR Magic5 Pro Release PH
It’s official – the much-awaited HONOR Magic5 Pro will officially be launched on June 8, 2023! Catch it live on...
ASUS Computex 2023 Products
New offerings will be on display and available for exclusive hands-on experiences at the ASUS and ROG booths ASUS announced...
GCash RAFI GForest Cebu
Committed to support sustainable development and address climate change, the Philippines’ leading mobile wallet GCash, together with the Ramon Aboitiz...
POCO Smartphone 6.6 Sale
Don’t miss out on the best POCO smartphone deal of the season from June 6 to 8, 2023 POCO, known...
Hill Climb Racing For Windows 7/8/XP & MAC Free Download
Hill Climb Racing for Windows: Hill climb Racing is an amazing game with good graphics. Have you played any one...
How To Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters On Candy Crush Saga
Get Free Unlimited Lives & Boosters In Candy Crush Saga: We all know Candy Crush Saga is one of the...
How To Get Teen Patti Free Chips [Tricks/Cheat]
Octro Teen Patti Free Chips Cheats and Tricks for Earning Free Chips: Firstly Teen Patti Game was created by the...
Honor4 weeks ago
Score Big Savings: Get Up to 50% Off on #HONOR Gadgets During the 5.5 Sale!
Globe4 weeks ago
Globe makes a Move Towards Sustainability by Switching from Microwaves to Fiber Optics for Network Equipment
AirBnB4 weeks ago
Airbnb 2023 Summer Release: Introducing Airbnb Rooms, an all-new take on the original #Airbnb #AirbnbRooms
GCash4 weeks ago
#GCash Pushes for More Innovations to Boost Financial Inclusion in 2nd Part of Public Sector Workshop Series
Globe4 weeks ago
#Globe 2022 Network Operations Puts Sustainability at the Forefront
Globe4 weeks ago
Leading with Heart: How #Globe Cultivates a Sustainable, Compassionate Corporate Culture Rooted in ‘Soul’
Globe4 weeks ago
Globe Blocks over 65K Child Porn Sites in Three Months
Vertiv3 weeks ago
Keeping Your Data Centers Cool from Extreme Heatwave in the Philippines #Vertiv