Huawei is proud to launch a global app innovation contest , Apps UP 2022. Under the Huawei Developer program, this contest is a global months-long event running until the end of the year, designed to support and invigorate budding app developers and tech entrepreneurs with big ideas. All for simply participating, you are invited to attend free workshops for developers of All levels, take advantage of incredible networking opportunities with angel investors, and possibly have your passion-project Apps downloaded and used on Huawei AppGallery — the globe’s third-largest app marketplace with over 730 million monthly active Huawei device users! Beyond that, 21 winners across 9 award categories in APAC get to share a USD $200,000 prize pot!
- Gain experience and visibility with people who matter — potential partners, users, and investors who All want to be part of the next big move in the industry!
- Level UP with professional coaching from expert judges, workshop leaders, and hands-on support from your country’s Huawei engineering team!
- Earn opportunities to leverage Huawei’s global presence for your app’s media promotion worldwide, across multiple social channels!
- get insider community updates on other initiatives from the Huawei Developer program — be the first to know and take advantage!
- win huge cash incentives from a USD $200,000 prize pot!
- Registration & Submission: June 24 – October 9, 2022
- Top 30 Selection: October 10 – November 7, 2022
- Online Voting: November 8 – November 20, 2022
- Winner Announcements: December 2022
Still unsure about whether the opportunity is right for you? There are no risks involved in participating — Huawei hosts its workshops and opens its networks for free. Here are some further Tips to help you find your feet and get into a winning mindset:
- Make sure to integrate your app with at least one HMS Core Kit. this goes almost without saying, but you need to integrate your app with at least one HMS Core Kit to qualify as a serious contestant. Integrating as many as possible gives you bonus points and bonus opportunities to win!
- Focus on creating innovative yet practical solutions to target consumer needs. be clear about the problem you are trying to solve and how your solution app is different from existing services.
- be user-centric — always keep your audience in mind. Research your audience well! Make sure the app’s UI is simple and intuitive for them, that the tool is easy for them to find, and the design is curated to their needs to ensure a comfortable and empowering experience.
- in a similar vein. Make sure to adopt inclusive practices. Consider the diversity of your app’s potential audience and ensure it’s as accessible as possible to All of them.
- Publish your app on AppGallery for greater exposure. with the market’s audience of hundreds of millions, you get to boost your chances of winning the ‘Most Popular app’ award! it also doesn’t hurt that you get 10 bonus points on your Submission when your app is released on it!
- Actively and frequently tap on the ‘Learning’ section on the Apps UP 2022 website. More than anything, you should be taking advantage of the incredible resources accumulated and released by Huawei, now at the fingertips of All participants. There are several courses Online to help you familiarize yourself with the Huawei ecosystem and network and how you can be part of them.
- Use a reliable, powerful workhorse like the Huawei MateBook 16s or MateBook D 16. These PCs are undoubtedly the best There is.They surely can increase productivity because of their big screen and blazing performance for modern multitasking features. After All, both boast a 16-inch bezel-less screen with eye comfort certifications, a 12th Gen Intel Core™ H-Series Processor and an Evo Full Series certification.