Download Psiphon Pro: Apart from food, clothing, and shelter, apparently, the internet has become a basic need for almost everyone, from rural residents to millennials living in urban areas.
Along with this, comes a powerful application called Psiphon Pro. This application can be installed on smartphones based on Android and iOS, which means this application is legal because it is available on Google Play and the App Store.
However, the meaning of free here is not free, but free to access various websites. Still confused? Here’s the full explanation. Keep on reading to find out all about the Psiphon Pro application, its features, how to download it, and more.
About Psiphon Pro
Psiphon Pro is an open code navigation tool designed by Psiphon Inc. to help millions of internet users from all over the world get past the censorship experienced by a number of countries.
In simple terms, this application allows smartphone users to disguise the internet connection by using a VPN along with a combination of secure communication and obfuscation technologies, such as VPN, SSH, and HTTP Proxy.
As a result, users can open/access any web page in the world freely, which was initially blocked by the state (for example if Indonesia was blocked by Kominfo).
Not only blocked websites, but this application can also penetrate websites that are not available in the user’s home country. For example, if a user who lives in Indonesia wants to open a website that only exists in America, without an application like Psiphon, the site in question will never appear.
But with Psiphon, sites from various countries can still be accessed easily. There are two options for opening these websites, namely opening them from common browsers (such as Mozilla and Chrome) or from Psiphon’s own default browser.
The default browser of this application is similar to browsers in general, which can be used to save certain websites in the “Favorites” tab, set the home page, there are share URL links and copy buttons, and much more.
Another function is that this application provides an extra layer of protection for its users when accessing hotspots or public WiFi, or any other internet network that may not be safe/dangerous enough.
Psiphon Pro Subscription Price
The free version of this application is financed by advertisements. This means that every free account owner must see an ad every time he wants to use the services of this application. As for users who don’t want to be bothered with advertisements, they have several subscription options consisting of:
- Upgrade to a premium account for 7 days only ($2.87)
- Premium 30 days ($9.62)
- Premium 1 year ($69.26)
- Purchase of 1,000 PsiCash ($0.97)
- 3000 PsiCash ($2.87)
If you subscribe to one of the options above, your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The way to unsubscribe is to go to “Account Settings” and select “Stop Subscribing”.
Subscribed users cannot cancel a subscription that has already been selected as long as the subscription period is still active. The subscribed user account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the subscription fee.
Download Link and How to Use Psiphon Pro
The structure of this application is very simple. When the user opens the Psiphon Pro application, the smartphone will automatically connect to the Psiphon server, by selecting one of the tunnel modes consisting of VPN (L2TP over IPSec), SSH, or SSH plus obfuscation.
After that, the user can access any web page through the proxy network. The Psiphon Pro service will be cut off automatically when the user closes the application, so when the application is closed, a number of websites that were previously freely accessible will be blocked again as before.
While the way to set this application for the first time is as follows:
- Download apps from trusted sources, such as the Google Play Store or App Store. Compatible Android is version 4.0 or higher and iOS 10.2 and above. Mac users can also use it but only macOS 11 and above with an Apple M1 chip.
- Once installed, open the application and click on “Start” (which is usually in the lower left corner).
- Then click the words “Tunnel Whole Device”, and give permission to the application to access the smartphone device used by clicking the “Okay” option.
- After obtaining permission, the application will immediately send an IP Address notification to the user’s smartphone device, as well as provide a number of choices of cities and/or countries that will be used as the identity of the country of origin / currently inhabited.
- After selecting the country/city, click the “Options” tab, then select “More Options”.
- Scroll down a bit until you find a column/section with the words “Proxy Settings”. In this section, look for the words “Connect through an HTTP Proxy” and check the small box next to it, then in the options below select “Use System Network Settings”, and done.
Psiphon Pro Features
- Users can choose which apps to exclude from the Psiphon VPN.
- Configuration options are available, which makes Psiphon a VPN with customizable proxy settings options.
- Equipped with various language options, from English, German, Croatian, Portuguese, and Vietnamese, to Ukrainian, Uzbek, and many more.
- Features automatic protocol selection to provide fast and reliable access every time.
- Provides a global network featuring thousands of servers and diverse entry points.
- There is a statistical tracking feature that allows users to see how much traffic has been used.
- Make users open various websites faster.
Download Psiphon Pro APK Mod Apk
Although it looks the same, the APK version of Psiphon is not the same as the official Psiphon on Google Play and the App Store.
This APK version is a modified application from the official version, which is actually an illegal application but is a tempting alternative for many people who want to use Psiphon premium but don’t want to pay. This Psiphon APK version can be downloaded from a number of third-party websites, such as:
However, for the APK version, Psiphon must be downloaded and installed in a slightly different way as follows:
- As an unknown file, this APK file can only be downloaded after the user changes the settings on the device, which is going to the “Settings” menu > select “Security” > activate the button next to the words “Unknown Source” until the button turns green.
- As for how to install it, users must go to the “Folder” menu, select the “Download” folder or “APK” folder, then click the APK file from Psiphon earlier and select the “Install” option.
Psiphon Pro is a very interesting application for smartphone users who want to open a number of websites that are blocked by countries. The same is true for users who want to browse anonymously aka without leaving a trace on every web page visited. Hope this was helpful. Keep visiting Techrulz for more updates about your favorite applications.