Lenovo has been awarded as the ASEAN partner of the year by cybersecurity company, SentinelOne.. The award is testament to Lenovo’s commitment as a comprehensive services and solutions provider that empowers organizations with end-to-end technology solutions that help transform their vision into reality.
“We are very grateful and proud of the success and trust that SentinelOne has shown in our partnership. From development, to supply chain, for the entire lifecycle of our devices, security is at the heart of everything we do. We look forward to working closely with SentinelOne to provide more protections from today’s sophisticated cybercriminals to our customers,” said Ronnie Lee, Director of Services Sales at Lenovo Central Asia Pacific.
Lenovo and SentinelOne announced a strategic partnership in 2020 to integrate SentinelOne’s autonomous endpoint protection platform within Lenovo’s ThinkShield security portfolio. Our Center Asia Pacific Software and Cyber teams worked together with the S1 team and got significant wins in the region. Recently, they have successfully gained a deal with a leading solution provider in the textile industry, which has its global IT and operations headquarter in Singapore. Having an intention to gradually shift from endpoint security towards full-scope managed cybersecurity service, Lenovo’s ThinkShield security offerings played an integral role in aligning with the client’s needs. It marks a success of our partnership with SentinelOne to deliver end-to-end security solutions that address customers’ unique requirements throughout their journeys.
Lenovo “Let’s Get Into It” Series
Consumers today have access to a world of entertainment, inspiration, and knowledge whether they are viewers or creators.
Everyday, people are bringing their ideas to life in many ways and on different platforms. With innovation and technology readily available, everyone can become a creator but to stand out among the rest, one should be equipped with the best tools to get the job done.
Lenovo Philippines has partnered with James Beard Foundation Awardee, Content Creator and Creative Director, Erwan Heussaff and travel video channel FEATR to bring to life stories from around the Philippines with the help of the latest Lenovo Yoga and Legion devices.
The “Let’s Get Into It” series offers a look into the food, traditions and stories of local communities in the Philippines starting in the lush forests of Palawan.
“We live in a world brimming with inspiration and possibility. Content creation gives us the power to showcase our creativity and tell stories that can greatly impact audiences around the world”, Erwan shares. “Lenovo has been a long-time partner through many creative journeys”, he continues. “As creators, we need the right set of tools that will help us share our stories and experiences, anytime and anywhere. With my Yoga Pro 9i, no matter where I am, I am able to bring the power to create, edit videos, and photos which I would normally do at home on my desktop.”
The latest generation of the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i is Intel-powered and supercharged with the Lenovo X Power, giving creators a machine that can provide maximum power and handle the challenges of both work and play.
“Aside from the power and portability, my favorite aspect of the device has to be its overall design”, Erwan shares. “I’m very passionate about sustainability and Lenovo is able to incorporate this into its devices. The elegant design of this device uses 50% of recycled materials in both the bottom cover and the keyboard.”
In addition to the series and to further empower creators to make their inspirations to creations, Lenovo is hosting a workshop with Erwan at Cyberzone, SM City Makati on September 14, Thursday from 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Attendees will get up close and personal with the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i and Legion Slim 5i and receive tips and tricks on how to level-up their game on content creation.
Lenovo New Gaming Handheld Console
– Today, Lenovo announced several new products and solutions at its annual holiday product launch. The new additions to the portfolio – which include AI-tuned innovations in gaming, a groundbreaking 3D monitor, software solutions, versatile accessories, and more – are available to explore here.
Gaming on the Go: Lenovo Legion™ Gaming Handheld Device and Accessories Untether PC Gaming
The new Lenovo Legion Go is the company’s first Windows gaming handheld device that gives gamers more freedom to game however—and wherever—they want. The Lenovo Legion Go is designed for gamers who will settle for nothing less than top-tier specs and visuals on their handheld device. Along with the new micro-OLED-equipped Lenovo Legion Glasses and new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones, the debut of the Lenovo Legion Go is a marked expansion of the Lenovo Legion ecosystem of gaming devices, monitors, accessories, software, and services that empower gamers to immerse themselves in their games.
- The new Lenovo Legion Go brings Windows PC gaming power to a handheld mobile form factor, powered by AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Series processors that bring games to life on its 8.8-inch Lenovo PureSight Gaming Display.
- For gamers who want to take their Lenovo Legion Go portable gaming experience to the next level, the new Lenovo Legion Glasses leverage micro-OLED technology to provide a large screen viewing experience that fits in the pocket.
- For a truly immersive gaming experience, the new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones offer hi-res 7.1 surround sound audio with a multifunction inline controller.
The King of Cool: Lenovo Legion 9i is the World’s First AI-Tuned Gaming Laptop with an Integrated Liquid-Cooling System1
The Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) is the first top-of-the-line 16-inch gaming laptop in Lenovo Legion’s ecosystem—and in the world—with a self-contained liquid-cooling system1, designed for gamers and creators with heavy graphic workflow requirements who need a full development studio in their bag. The Lenovo Legion 9i leads the Lenovo Legion lineup that also includes the Lenovo Legion Pro series for competitive gamers and the Lenovo Legion Slim series for gamers who value agility, as well as Lenovo Legion displays and peripherals. Also announced today are the Lenovo Legion 16” Gaming Backpack GB700 and GB400, two backpack options that give gamers a choice between slim and lightweight agility or extra storage without sacrificing protection for their Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) or any other laptops and accessories.
Transforming Digital Workspaces: New Devices and Software Power the Future of Hybrid Work
In addition to new gaming devices, Lenovo is unveiling new cutting-edge tech tools and essentials tailored to empower the dynamic, evolving needs of today’s business end-users. Its new monitor, software, and accessories are not only designed to boost the capabilities of today’s remote and hybrid workforces, but also to address significant challenges faced by businesses as they digitize operations across departments. Lenovo research shows that managing a remote workforce and global teams remain central tasks for CIOs.2 That’s why the new offerings integrate impressive processing power, immersive 3D, and advanced security to create a unified, human-centered experience.
- For professional content creators who require immersive 3D visualization, the new ThinkVision™ 27 3D Monitor – a stunning 27-inch, glasses-free, 2D/3D compatible monitor – offers seamless 3D effects and real-time eye-tracking.
- The new Lenovo Wired VOIP Headset and Lenovo Wired ANC Headset Gen 2 are high-quality audio solutions for professionals in hybrid work environments, include an inline call control box, active noise cancellation with the latter, and compatibility with popular conferencing platforms.
- For remote work and to support sustainability efforts, the cloud-based Lenovo Device Manager will roll out enhanced new features that include a comprehensive AI-powered energy management solution that efficiently manages device fleets and optimizes power usage.
- To round out the new line-up are a selection of sophisticated and comfortable carry cases, the Lenovo ThinkPad Professional 16inch Backpack Gen 2, and the ThinkPad Professional 16inch and 14inch Topload Gen 2.
Lenovo ThinkPad Mobile Workstations AMD Ryzen PRO 7040
These models open up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaborations.
– Lenovo™ recently unveiled the newest additions to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio. Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with optional NVIDIA RTX™ professional graphics, the new ThinkPad P16v, P16s Gen 2 and P14s Gen 4 complement the models announced in May 2023, offering customers a broad choice in mobile workstation PC solutions.
“Our latest workstations are all about empowering our customers to make a real difference and leave a lasting impact in their fields, whether it’s research and design, engineering and finance, media and entertainment, healthcare and education, or any other area. We’re truly committed to bringing innovations that revolve around people, giving our customers the tools they need to unlock their full potential with ThinkPad mobile workstations,” shared Mike Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Bringing advanced and power-efficient processors with AMD PRO technologies and Ryzen™ AI on select models opens up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaboration on ThinkPad mobile workstations. The new models include:
- ThinkPad P16v (SRP 107,899.00): A powerful workstation for creators who require more power to handle large workloads and multitask with ease. It features up to AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 7040 HS Series Mobile processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation laptop GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling. It also offers a range of display options, including a super bright 800nit IPS panel with low blue light, and the latest chip-to-cloud security features to help protect valuable data and identity on the move.
- ThinkPad P14s Gen 4 (SRP 90,299.00) and P16s Gen 2 (SRP 92,699.00): Mobile workstations for highly mobile professionals, educators, and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability. They are available in Black or Storm Grey and feature up to AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with an integrated AMD Radeon™ 700M Series GPU. They also have several display options, including OLED and low blue light displays, an optional 5MP camera, as well as a range of battery options to support hybrid workers.
Lenovo also offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and safeguard workstation investment, including Lenovo’s TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model, warranty upgrades and extensions, and Lenovo Premier Support Plus that offers direct access to Lenovo’s best technicians.
The new workstations are available starting August 2023. To learn more about Lenovo’s workstation product portfolio, visit: www.lenovo.com/workstations.
TP-Link’s Archer AX12: Your Next-Generation Router
TP-Link, the leading innovator in networking solutions worldwide, is set to raise the bar once again through the release of...
HONOR 2023 X Series HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9
Completing the viral HONOR X Series are the budget-friendly HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9 making its debut on...
Fortinet and NOW Corp Announce Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity and 5G Security in the Philippines
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, and NOW Corp, Philippines’ foremost telecommunications and technology...
GCash joins forces with Mapúa to enhance FinTech program
Leading organizations partner to produce industry-ready fintech graduates To help institutionalize Financial Technology (FinTech) as an emerging field of study,...
HONOR New Smart Devices September
With the success of HONOR 90 5G, HONOR Philippines is bringing in four powerful devices that will uplift more the...
Capture vivid moments with the Redmi Note 12
Young people today put a lot of importance on having fun, especially on social media. They share photos and videos...
GCash Spoofing Scammers Warning
With online scams becoming more and more sophisticated by the minute, GCash and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group (PNP-ACG)...
ASUS World’s Lightest Business Laptop
The world’s lightest 14-inch OLED business laptop for elite executives, backed by the all-new ASUS Carbon Partner Services for transparent...
OPPO4 weeks ago
2023 OPPO Inspiration Challenge Finalists
OPPO3 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
Lenovo4 weeks ago
Lenovo ThinkPad Mobile Workstations AMD Ryzen PRO 7040
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash2 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
GCash3 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
Vertiv4 weeks ago
Vertiv Unveils Thermal Management Optimization Service To Help Data Center Operators Achieve Energy Savings in Asia
GCash4 weeks ago
Cash Best SuperApp SuperApp