Rediscover Learning and Entertainment with the 3rd Generation Lenovo #TabM10 and #TabM10Plus
As adapting to a hybrid lifestyle continues to inspire more intuitive consumer experiences, Lenovo goes all in on smarter innovations benefiting daily life. With corners of our homes feeling stretched and thinned of inspiration or excitement, Lenovo is introducing the newest generation of Lenovo Tab M10 and Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, allowing consumers to open up their world in search of fresh ideas, transforming the way people live, work, and play with Smarter Technology for All.
“Designing with purpose to meet customers’ needs with the best devices at great value is always the core of our business at Lenovo,” shares Michael Ngan, President and General Manager of Lenovo Philippines. “The new Lenovo Tab M10 and Tab M10 Plus redefines learning and entertainment experience with greater performance, versatility and portability, leading to more inspiration-fueled discoveries with the aid of technology in an inclusive digital world.”
Lenovo Tab M10 (3rd gen)
Discover a world of entertainment and learning with the new Lenovo Tab M10. This budget tablet keeps up with the wealth of content the digital space offers with the power of the latest Unisoc T610 Octa-core processor with up to 4GB of memory and 64GB of storage.
Its 4-side narrow-bezel and 10.1-inch FHD IPS display provides users an enjoyable entertainment experience with vibrant color from a wide 100% sRGB color gamut paired with enhanced sound from the dual speakers by Dolby Atmos.
Not forgetting the little ones, the Lenovo Tab M10, hand in hand with Google Space Kids, provides kids a safe space where they can learn, create and play with an abundance of high-quality content available through apps in the Google Play store
Along with the Android 11 OS and 3 years of guaranteed security updates, the Lenovo Tab M10 provides a more personalized and seamless user experience that allows users to set boundaries, manage content, and create better digital habits. Available in 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB variants, take home the newest device that will give the entire family a joyful streaming experience, starting at PHP9,995.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (3rd gen)
For the users who crave the added punch of premium features, the new Lenovo Tab M10 Plus provides exactly that without burning through hard earned money. Powered by the Snapdragon SDM680 or MediaTek G80 Octa-core Processor with up to 6GB Ram and 128GB of storage, this device provides longer hours, perfect for bingeing the best movies and TV shows or reading through e-books and other digital content.
Guaranteed to provide the best entertainment experiences at its friendly price point, The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is equipped with a 10.61-inch 2K IPS display touchscreen with narrow bezels that boasts an 85% screen-to-body ratio to provide the optimal visual experience. It also provides dazzling, cinematic entertainment with every scene appearing crisp even at well-lit environments with the help of up to 400 nits of brightness paired with high-fidelity, immersive sound from its quad Dolby Atmos-optimized speakers.
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is also a great learning companion. Its Reading Mode transforms the screen color into a paper-like matrix that switches easily between chromatic and mono modes for longer and more comfortable reading. Certified with TUV Eye Care Technology, there will be less strain on the eyes, allowing for a more extensive consumption of written work be it for work or relaxation. For those who like jotting down notes, the Lenovo Tab M10 is compatible with the Lenovo Precision Pen 2, providing users with a natural handwriting experience, perfect during classes or meetings.
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is also equipped with the latest Android 12 OS and comes with the inclusion of 3 year-security updates to allow users a continuous, smooth and more personal UI experience.
Grasp high entertainment and educational experience on the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, available in 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB variants starting at PHP 10,995.
Visit Lenovo Exclusive Stores and authorized resellers nationwide. For more information, follow Lenovo Philippines’ official Facebook page.
Lenovo Summer Raffle 2023
Stand the chance to win a brand new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross, plus other exciting prizes from Lenovo this summer!
Beginning this June 1, 2023, Lenovo will be raffling off over PHP 2,000,000 worth of prizes to lucky customers. Get more than just a device upgrade this summer with laptops, tablets, monitors, and even a brand-new car up for grabs with every purchase of a participating product.
To join the raffle, customers will need to head on over to https://promotions.lenovo.com/, and input the following information from their purchase:
- Copy of sales invoice
- Valid ID (name should match the name on the sales invoice)
- MTM number of purchased device
- Serial number of the purchased device
- Complete name (name must match the name on the valid ID presented)
- Home address
- Email address
- Mobile number
Once sent in, customers stand a chance to be one of 30 winners of a Legion Y25g-30 Gaming Monitor, Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen, or a Lenovo Q24h10 Monitor from the Minor Prize Draw.
One lucky winner will also be taking home a brand-new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross, –the perfect sleek and stylish vehicle to match your ultra-stylish and powerful Lenovo device, from the Grand Raffle Draw on July 12, 2023.
On top of this, weekly draws will be held via the Lenovo Philippines Facebook page every Friday, wherein the following premium devices are up for the taking:
Week 1 – YogaBook 9i worth PHP 149,995
Week 2 – Legion 5i worth PHP 104,995
Week 3 – Yoga Slim 7i Pro worth PHP 64,495
Week 4 – Legion Pro 5i worth PHP 129,995
Customers are entitled to one raffle entry for every purchase of a participating product. With over 150+ participating products spanning Lenovo’s Yoga, IdeaPad, and Legion laptop lines, as well as some of Lenovo’s AIO PC and Legion Tower offerings, there’s more than enough to choose from for your next device upgrade.
Whether you’re in the market for the ultimate premium creator ecosystem Yoga, a productivity master and entertainment hub all-in-one from the IdeaPad lineup, or a stylish outside and savage on the inside Legion device, now is the perfect time to get that upgrade.
Go all out this summer with a brand-new device and maybe even more with the Lenovo Summer Raffle 2023. Unlock your full potential with Lenovo’s premium lineup of smarter devices and enjoy a summer unlike any other.
To learn more about the Lenovo Summer Raffle 2023 and to see the full list of participating devices, visit https://promotions.lenovo.com/. For more information, follow Lenovo Philippines on Facebook and Instagram.
Lenovo’s Latest Workstations Push the Limits of Creative Productivity in this New Hybrid Work World
Lenovo™ unveiled its latest ThinkStation and ThinkPad workstation solutions designed to provide the high levels of power and performance needed to run sophisticated workloads with ISV certifications. Lenovo workstations are engineered to push the boundaries of performance that help unleash users’ potential while maintaining the reliability, usability and configurability needed across a variety of industries.
“Lenovo’s latest workstations demonstrate our commitment to developing human-centered innovations that enable our customers to make a difference and have a long-term positive impact in their respective fields.“ said Michael Ngan, President and Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
End users can create custom workstations using cutting-edge components such as 13th Generation Intel® Core® processors and professional NVIDIA® RTXTM GPUs, as well as the industry’s most recent operating systems, including Windows 11 and several Linux distributions.
Limitless Possibilities, Game-changing Power
The ThinkStation P3 series desktop workstations provide the value users need without compromising on performance or versatility. An all-new Tower form factor designed for mission-critical tasks is an excellent choice for cost-conscious designers, engineers, and students looking for flexibility and expandability without sacrificing compute power. The P3 series consists of:
- The ThinkStation P3 Tower with its expanded chassis supports larger power supplies up to 1100W to handle more demanding configurations and multiple storage options up to 26TB for data-heavy applications.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra enhances a revolutionary form factor that packs power and performance in a space-saving chassis that is less than four liters in volume. An intelligently compact workstation, P3 Ultra is designed to handle demanding workflows and easily adapt to changing hybrid workspaces.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny is engineered to go where other workstations can’t. Its class leading size of one liter allows the P3 Tiny to fit into virtually any location.
Relentless Innovation, Purposeful Design
The ThinkPad mobile workstations are synonymous with power, premium design, and durability. The latest ThinkPad P Series models provide human-centric innovations designed for hybrid work and to foster positive employee experiences, while also providing high levels of power and performance that allow users to do more on the go. Among the key features are:
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2 will delight highly mobile professionals, educators and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability.
- ThinkPad P16v i is designed to close the gap between entry-level and high-end workstations. Built for creators who require more power to handle large workloads and multitask with ease, it includes Intel Core H-Series processors, advanced graphics and the latest security features to protect valuable data and identity on the move.
- Extreme levels of mobile workstation performance are delivered by ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 and ThinkPad P1 Gen 6 allowing users to do complex workflows such as high-definition rendering and high-end VR on the go. P16 Gen 2 is focused on raw performance approaching that of some desktop workstations, with the highest-class mobile CPUs, professional NVIDIA RTX GPUs, and Lenovo’s highest ever memory capacity in a mobile workstation with as much as 192GB. ThinkPad P1 now in its sixth generation focuses on producing top performance in a thin and light form factor without compromising on power or durability.
Redefining Desktop Workstation Versatility: Lenovo ThinkStation P3 Tower, P3 Ultra, and P3 Tiny
This latest generation of desktop workstations become Lenovo’s most powerful entry-level workstation offerings and offers form factor size options that can scale across a variety of industries, hybrid workspaces and their respective workflows. Users in engineering and architecture, finance, advanced education, and in medical applications, can customize and configure the new ThinkStation P3 according to their specific requirements. Highlights include:
- ThinkStation P3 Tower: Experience the power and expandability of a tower workstation at a more affordable price-point, including 13th Generation Intel Core processors and supporting up to NVIDIA RTX™ A5500 graphics to breeze through mission-critical tasks with the reliability, performance and expansion capability required across a variety of industries. P3 Tower can support up to 128GB DDR5 memory and a total of six storage drives, with four PCIe expansion slots and power supply up to 1100W.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra: Packing an exceptional level of performance in a chassis less than four liters, the P3 Ultra is ideal for demanding workflows in hybrid, remote or less accessible locations. The intelligent compact design features up to NVIDIA RTX A5500 graphics and an optional BMC (baseboard management controller) to be released later this year, that enables advanced remote monitoring and systems management.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny: Lenovo’s Tiny form factor is engineered to go where others can’t. The new P3 Tiny, at just one liter in total volume, is small but mighty. With a versatile array of mounting options, ISV certifications and up to NVIDIA T1000 graphics that supports up to six displays, ThinkStation P3 Tiny can empower architects and engineers, financial analysts, health professionals, and STEM education, virtually anywhere.
ThinkPad P Series Lets Mobile Creators Enjoy Choice and Freedom
Adaptable and multipurpose mobile workstations don’t need to compromise on performance as illustrated by the new ThinkPad P series that provide ISV certified solutions across a variety of price points. Furthermore, along with the rest of the ThinkPad portfolio announced earlier this year, the latest ThinkPad mobile workstations are also increasing the use of more recycled materials and post consumer content (PCC) plastic3 in select components that is in line with Lenovo’s continued focus on supporting a circular economy and Lenovo’s goal to integrate post-consumer recycled content into 100% of PC products by 2025.
- ThinkPad P16 Gen 2: Lenovo’s most powerful 16-inch mobile workstation ever, built for users who need the highest levels of performance on-the-go, the latest P16 Gen 2 features up to 13th Generation Intel Core HX-series processors with professional graphics up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations that provide breakthroughs in speed, performance, and efficiency. PCIe Gen 5 offers blazing storage and I/O support and up to 192GB DDR5 ensures even the most complex data inputs will not create a bottleneck.
- ThinkPad P1 Gen 6: Powerful, mobile and an ultra-light sleek design at just 3.92 pounds (1.78kg) epitomizes ThinkPad P1. Ideal for content creators and packed with innovative features including a liquid metal thermal design for advanced cooling performance, the ThinkPad P1 can be configured with a new 16-inch OLED touch screen with 5MP camera or low blue light display to ease eye strain. Factory color calibration delivers crisp, clear images and excellent mobility is enhanced by WiFi-6E4 and optional 4G LTE to maintain connectivity in more remote environments. High performance graphics is delivered by up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations or NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 4090.
- ThinkPad P16v i Gen 1: Designed to narrow the value gap between entry and high-end workstations, the new P16v handles large complex workloads with ease thanks to 13th gen Intel Core H series processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling, allowing users to push demanding and multitasking applications to the full.
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2: Respectively with Lenovo’s 14-inch and 16-inch mobile workstations with the longest battery life5, the latest models, available in black or storm grey, are designed for high performance productivity and collaboration in remote and hybrid working environments, with several display options including OLED and low blue light displays, optional 5MP camera and up to the NVIDIA RTX A500 GPU for mobile workstations.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and safeguard workstation investment. The workstation products introduced today can also be available as part of the Lenovo TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model that offers organizations a broad range of digital workplace solutions, flexible payment options, and the ability to easily scale IT in line with their evolving business needs. Warranty upgrades and extensions up to five years provide a fixed cost service to protect valuable investments. To further enhance productivity and employee experience, companies can deploy Lenovo Premier Support Plus. This comprehensive suite of support services offers a human-centered approach to IT support, providing users with a seamless experience and direct access to Lenovo’s best technicians.
The new workstations are available on an order basis starting May 2023. To learn more about Lenovo’s workstation product portfolio, visit: www.lenovo.com/thinkstations/
Experience Improved IT Support with #Lenovo Premier Support Plus in the Philippines
The new global study reveals that a majority of 12,000 employees surveyed (91%) believe they would be more productive if their IT issues at work were resolved quickly and effectively. Another 74% say poor IT support has decreased their motivation at work. Results show an efficient and effective IT support system needs to be in place to power today’s hybrid workforce.
“Employee IT support has clearly fallen behind as workplaces have evolved with the rise of hybrid work. With the increasing adoption of cloud services, digital intelligence, and the metaverse, organizations’ IT environments will become even more complex, making effective IT support even more critical to employee experience and morale,” said Michael Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Premier Support Plus is the market’s most comprehensive IT support service and the answer to assisting businesses in remaining future-ready by providing the right solution to improve employee experience and satisfaction, which is critical to retaining talent in today’s highly competitive market. It offers advanced AI for smarter, preventative services, while still providing human support where it’s needed most, for the seamless and direct IT support that employees are looking for.
According to Lenovo, nine out of ten employees (87%) believe AI can help them stay productive, while eight out of ten (81%) prefer a combination of AI and human interaction. Survey respondents see the key benefits of AI-powered IT being issue resolution with minimum disruption, enabling 24/7 support even during weekends and holidays.
Premier Support Plus was developed with key enterprise and end user pain points in mind to offer the most comprehensive support service and protection for IT problems:
- AI-driven predictive analytics enable proactive and preventative issue detection, and the ability to identify and address many potential IT problems.
- Accidental Damage Protection provides coverage beyond a traditional system warranty, protecting devices from any unintentional drops, spills and bumps.
- Keep Your Drive service retains users’ hard drives and provides full customer ownership of their data, to be kept or disposed on customers’ terms, improving data security and ensuring compliance with data privacy and retention requirements.
- Sealed Battery services extends battery support for up to three years, where Lenovo-certified technicians are assigned to ensure effective and efficient battery replacement when needed, minimizing downtime and improving business resilience.
- International Services Entitlement supports multinational corporations by enabling Accidental Damage Protection, Keep Your Drive, and Sealed Battery services wherever in the world their employees happen to be.
It has been Lenovo’s mission to empower organizations with practical and sustainable technology to drive innovation and future-readiness. Recently, Lenovo launched a series of PC solutions including new ThinkPad, and ThinkCentre to help users embrace hybrid working environments. To find out more, visit https://www.lenovo.com/ph/en/.
 The global study by YouGov, commissioned by Lenovo, surveyed 12,000 employees in ten key markets, including Australia, Brazil, China Mainland, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, UK and USA, was conducted from 23 February to 3 March, 2023.
Q: What does the new global study reveal about employees’ productivity and motivation in relation to IT support?
A: The new global study reveals that a majority of 12,000 employees surveyed (91%) believe they would be more productive if their IT issues at work were resolved quickly and effectively. Another 74% say poor IT support has decreased their motivation at work.
Q: Why is an efficient and effective IT support system important for the hybrid workforce?
A: The study shows that an efficient and effective IT support system needs to be in place to power today’s hybrid workforce. With the increasing adoption of cloud services, digital intelligence, and the metaverse, organizations’ IT environments will become even more complex, making effective IT support even more critical to employee experience and morale.
Q: What is Premier Support Plus?
A: Premier Support Plus is the market’s most comprehensive IT support service and the answer to assisting businesses in remaining future-ready by providing the right solution to improve employee experience and satisfaction.
Q: How does Premier Support Plus use AI to assist employees?
A: According to Lenovo, nine out of ten employees (87%) believe AI can help them stay productive, while eight out of ten (81%) prefer a combination of AI and human interaction. Premier Support Plus offers advanced AI for smarter, preventative services, while still providing human support where it’s needed most, for the seamless and direct IT support that employees are looking for.
Q: What are some of the key benefits of AI-powered IT support?
A: Survey respondents see the key benefits of AI-powered IT being issue resolution with minimum disruption, enabling 24/7 support even during weekends and holidays.
Q: What are some of the features of Premier Support Plus?
A: Premier Support Plus was developed with key enterprise and end user pain points in mind to offer the most comprehensive support service and protection for IT problems. Features include AI-driven predictive analytics, accidental damage protection, keep your drive service, sealed battery services, and international services entitlement.
Q: What is Lenovo’s mission regarding technology?
A: It has been Lenovo’s mission to empower organizations with practical and sustainable technology to drive innovation and future-readiness.
Q: When was the global study conducted and who was surveyed?
A: The global study by YouGov, commissioned by Lenovo, surveyed 12,000 employees in ten key markets, including Australia, Brazil, China Mainland, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, UK and USA, and was conducted from 23 February to 3 March, 2023.
Geeks on a Beach 2023 Panglao
The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) and GeeksPH announced the revival of Geeks on a Beach (GOAB) after...
Lenovo Summer Raffle 2023
Stand the chance to win a brand new 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross, plus other exciting prizes from Lenovo this summer!...
Ragnarok Origin Sigil Tablet Update
Ragnarok Origin, the beloved mobile MMORPG developed by Gravity, has announced that Filipino players will now have access to its...
Home Credit Philippines Krungsri MUFG
Leading consumer finance company Home Credit Philippines (“HC Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc.”) today announced its new shareholders following the completion...
Gcash Wag Magpaloko Maging Scam Alerto
Fintechalliance.ph members meet with BSP and top cybersecurity officials As part of its campaign to combat fraudulent activities such as...
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Release 2024 #FinalFantasy #FF7R
Summer Game Fest World Premieres Exclusive Trailers for FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH and Mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS...
OnePlus 11 5G Philippines #ShapeOfPower
The Flagship Killer lets you boost your productivity and hobbies with its long battery life, seamless performance, and superb camera...
ROG Phone 7 Series Philippines Release
ROG Phone 7 powered by the latest Qualcomm processor reaches the Philippines bearing ultimate gaming prizes ASUS Republic of Gamers...
Vertiv4 weeks ago
Keeping Your Data Centers Cool from Extreme Heatwave in the Philippines #Vertiv
OPPO4 weeks ago
OPPO 2023 Inspiration Challenge
Fortinet4 weeks ago
HGC Philippines Achieves #Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch Partner Specializations
GCash4 weeks ago
#GCash #USAID, and Silliman University to plant 500,000 mangrove trees in South Negros
Globe3 weeks ago
#Globe Group partners with #Aklan LGU to Encourage Responsible tourism in #LoveBoracay2023
Honor4 weeks ago
Exciting deals are coming your way this #HONOR Payday Sale!
Xiaomi3 weeks ago
#Xiaomi Budget Friendly Phones get P500 Price slash #RedmiA1 #Redmi12C
Technology2 weeks ago
EdTech and AI