Download the Demo Today to Begin Your Adventure for Free
SQUARE ENIX® today launched THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE™, the next entry in the fan-favorite rhythm action series, for the Nintendo Switch™ system and PlayStation®4 (PS4™) console. Featuring 385 FINAL FANTASY® tracks in the base game, three game modes, local and online multiplayer and over 100 FINAL FANTASY characters to create your dream party, fans can celebrate the legendary music of the FINAL FANTASY series like never before.
To view the official THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE launch trailer, visit:
In addition to the Standard Edition of the game, which includes 385 tracks, players can also purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition or Premium Digital Deluxe Edition to get access to even more music from several legendary SQUARE ENIX titles. These editions include the following:
- Digital Deluxe Edition: Contains all songs from the Standard Edition, plus 27 additional tracks and Season Pass 1, which includes songs from the SaGa, LIVE A LIVE™, The World Ends with You and NieR™ series, totaling to 442 tracks.
- Premium Digital Deluxe Edition: Contains all songs from the Standard Edition, plus 27 additional tracks and Season Passes 1-3, granting players access to additional songs from the NieR series, plus tracks from OCTOPATH TRAVELER™, the Mana series, Xenogears and more, totaling to 502 tracks.
Following today’s release, the game will continue to add tracks from SQUARE ENIX’s robust library of beloved music through various DLC packs, which come included in Season Passes 1-3, so players have plenty to look forward to as they embark on this vivid musical journey.
Players can also download the free THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE demo through the PlayStation Store* and Nintendo eShop. The demo features 30 legendary songs, including popular hits from FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY XV, and allows for players to carry over their save data from the demo to the full game.
THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE is available now digitally for Nintendo Switch and PS4. A physical Standard Edition for both platforms is available for purchase through select retailers. The game is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. For more information, visit: https://square-enix-games.com
Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis Releases for Android and IOS Mobile Devices
Today, SQUARE ENIX® announced that FINAL FANTASY VII® EVER CRISIS, the highly anticipated mobile RPG, will launch on September 7, 2023 on the App Store and Google Play. Over 1 million users have pre-registered for FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS, unlocking a bountiful heap of global community rewards available in-game at launch.
To commemorate this pre-registration milestone, SQUARE ENIX will gift a 5-Star Wpn. Draw Ticket to all future players in addition to previous milestone rewards including Blue Crystals, Draw Tickets and the Zweihander weapon, a powerful sword for iconic and purehearted SOLDIER Zack Fair.
Ahead of the release, more rewards await. Upon reaching milestones of 1.2M and 1.5M pre-registrations, previous rewards ranging from the 70K to 700K milestones will be doubled, granting players up to 3,000 Blue Crystals, 30 Draw Tickets and 2 Jumpstart Item Sets at the start of global service.
Produced by Square Enix Co., Ltd. and developed by Applibot, FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS is a chapter-structured RPG experience that will cover key elements of the FINAL FANTASY VII timeline, including the events of the original game, plus new story elements penned by FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE story and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima surrounding a young hero, Sephiroth.
Official Website: https://en.ffviiec.com/
About FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS
FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS is a chapter-structured RPG experience that will cover key elements of the FINAL FANTASY VII timeline, including the events of the original game, plus new story elements penned by FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE story and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima surrounding a young hero, Sephiroth.
The Climactic Finale Of Final Fantasy Xiv: Endwalker Awaits As Patch 6.5: Growing Light Released
Two-Part Patch Arrives in October 2023 and January 2024 Ahead of an Action-Packed Run-Up to Dawntrail Expansion’s Launch
Following on from announcing a brand-new expansion for critically-acclaimed MMO FINAL FANTASY™ XIV Online – Dawntrail™ – SQUARE ENIX® has revealed the first details for Patch 6.5, titled “Growing Light,” which includes the climax for the award-winning Endwalker™ expansion that will pave the way for new adventures ahead.
During a special Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast at the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2023 in Las Vegas, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida shared that the main scenario for Patch 6.5 is set to arrive in two parts: part one with Patch 6.5 in Early October 2023 and part two with Patch 6.55 in Mid-January 2024.
A full replay of the broadcast can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1884848378?t=0h44m44s
Concept Art for Two New Dungeons coming in Dawntrail
Yoshida also discussed the upcoming collaboration with Mediatonic’s party royale obstacle course smash hit Fall Guys. The “Warriors of Light Fame Pass” is set to release in Fall Guys on August 22, 2023, with a new Fall Guys-inspired Gold Saucer attraction arriving in FINAL FANTASY XIV Online as part of the Patch 6.5x series. For more information on the collaboration, please visit: https://sqex.to/qSFeH
Further features announced for the Patch 6.5x series include:
Patch 6.5 – Early October 2023
- New Main Scenario Quests (Part 1) – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in The Lunar Subterrane.
- New Trial – A challenging new battle against Zeromus awaits in both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Fight in The Singularity Reactor (Unreal) against the fearsome Thordan.
- New Alliance Raid: Myths of the Realm #3 – Explore the mysteries of Thaleia.
- Duty Support Expansion – With the addition of Duty Support to The Drowned City of Skalla, The Burn, and The Ghimlyt Dark dungeons, it is now possible to play through all main scenario dungeons from A Realm Reborn to Endwalker solo.
- Various Job Adjustments
- Player Versus Player Updates
- PvP Series 5 Begins
- Crystalline Conflict Minimap and UI Updates, New Arena: The Red Sands
- There will be no new Crystalline Conflict season at the time of Patch 6.5. Season 8 will begin with Patch 6.48, scheduled for release on Tuesday, August 8, and continue through the release of Patch 6.51.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – New sanctuary ranks and visions, new gathering area, new materials, craftable items, crops, animals, isleworks handicrafts, structures and more.
- Miscellaneous Updates – New Custom Deliveries: Margrat, Aetherial Reduction Update, Fishing Log update, Armoire update and more.
- Splendorous Tools
- New Variant Dungeon: Aloalo Island – Players can enjoy a new variable-difficulty dungeon designed for 1-4 players, with the difficulty of enemies scaling depending on party size.
- New Criterion Dungeon: Aloalo Island – High difficulty four-player content featuring a visually similar area to the Variant Dungeon, but with a set route. Criterion dungeons will feature two options of difficulties, “Criterion” and “Criterion (Savage),” each with their own unique set of rules and characteristics.
Patch 6.55 – Mid-January 2024
- New Main Scenario Quests (Part 2)
- Endwalker Tribal Alliance Quests
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavour Continues
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Further Manderville Weapons
Patch 6.5x Series
- Fall Guys Collaboration – Experience the fun of the Blunderdome with a FFXIV twist, as select courses come to the Manderville Gold Saucer.
More information on Dawntrail will be shared at the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2023 in London on October 21 – 22, 2023, as well as during the Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo, scheduled for January 7 – 8, 2024. For future updates on how to watch the livestreams of these events, please keep an eye on the Lodestone: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn™ and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information can be found at: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker™, visit the official site at: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
Dragon Quest Treasures Steam Deck PC
An Improved Version of the Popular Treasure Hunting Adventure, Verified for Steam Deck
SQUARE ENIX® today announced that DRAGON QUEST TREASURES is available now on PC via STEAM®. The game follows the childhood adventures of siblings Erik and Mia from DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ on an unforgettable adventure in their search for the seven fabled Dragonstones. The PC version features improved graphical fidelity and framerate and is officially verified for Steam Deck.
To watch the launch trailer for the PC version of DRAGON QUEST TREASURES, visit: https://youtu.be/CRN_efhrKxs
As Erik and Mia, players will embark on an extraordinary journey through the mysterious world of Draconia. The duo will be joined by their cute companion creatures, Purrsula and Porcus, alongside a team of recruitable monster pals in their search for boundless treasures. Players can utilize these monsters’ unique abilities to discover hidden treasures and reach otherwise inaccessible areas. Defend against monsters and rival gangs until the siblings can return to base to get their treasures appraised. Collecting treasure can increase the players’ vault value, allowing them to expand their home base and further build up their brigade of friendly monsters.
Players who purchase the Steam version of DRAGON QUEST TREASURES from launch until July 28, 2023 will receive the following in-game items to help them on their adventure:
- Chimaera Wing (x10) – Returns players to base immediately without losing any treasure
- Better Buddy Bullet (x15) – Increases the likelihood of a monster wanting to join the player’s gang
- Fullheal Pellet (x15) – Fully restores the HP of a single ally
DRAGON QUEST TREASURES is available now for PC via Steam and for Nintendo Switch. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the full game download of DRAGON QUEST TREASURES, three monster allies – Great Sabrecat, Ruby Golem and Icy Dragling – as well as batches of Bestest Buddy Bullets and Omniheal Bombs.
For more information, please visit: https://dqtreasures.square-
Official Website: https://dragonquest.square-
TP-Link’s Archer AX12: Your Next-Generation Router
TP-Link, the leading innovator in networking solutions worldwide, is set to raise the bar once again through the release of...
HONOR 2023 X Series HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9
Completing the viral HONOR X Series are the budget-friendly HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9 making its debut on...
Fortinet and NOW Corp Announce Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity and 5G Security in the Philippines
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, and NOW Corp, Philippines’ foremost telecommunications and technology...
GCash joins forces with Mapúa to enhance FinTech program
Leading organizations partner to produce industry-ready fintech graduates To help institutionalize Financial Technology (FinTech) as an emerging field of study,...
HONOR New Smart Devices September
With the success of HONOR 90 5G, HONOR Philippines is bringing in four powerful devices that will uplift more the...
Capture vivid moments with the Redmi Note 12
Young people today put a lot of importance on having fun, especially on social media. They share photos and videos...
GCash Spoofing Scammers Warning
With online scams becoming more and more sophisticated by the minute, GCash and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group (PNP-ACG)...
ASUS World’s Lightest Business Laptop
The world’s lightest 14-inch OLED business laptop for elite executives, backed by the all-new ASUS Carbon Partner Services for transparent...
OPPO4 weeks ago
2023 OPPO Inspiration Challenge Finalists
OPPO3 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
Lenovo4 weeks ago
Lenovo ThinkPad Mobile Workstations AMD Ryzen PRO 7040
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash2 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
GCash3 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
Vertiv4 weeks ago
Vertiv Unveils Thermal Management Optimization Service To Help Data Center Operators Achieve Energy Savings in Asia
GCash4 weeks ago
Cash Best SuperApp SuperApp