Fortinet Secure Networking Solutions Enable Seamless Transition from Managed SD-WAN to SASE, ZTNA, and SD-Branch Services, Creating New Revenue Streams for MSSPs
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, today announced that 11 new managed security service providers (MSSPs) have adopted Fortinet Secure SD-WAN to help drive better business outcomes and experiences for their customers. Kyndryl; 11:11 Systems; Claro Empresas; Globe Business; InfiniVAN, Inc.; KT Corporation; Neurosoft S.A.; Sify Technologies; SPTel; solutions by stc; and Tata Teleservices join a growing list of service providers across the globe utilizing Fortinet Secure SD-WAN as the foundation for new and differentiated connectivity services without compromising on security.
As MSSPs seek new solutions to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving networking market, Fortinet Secure SD-WAN serves as the foundation for organizations to seamlessly adopt advanced networking technologies including Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), SD-Branch, and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA).
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN Helps MSSPs Grow Their Business
The managed SD-WAN market is expected to grow to $8.8 billion in 2026, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.2 percent, according to Gartner1.
Service providers are turning to Fortinet secure networking solutions to help capitalize on new business opportunities and address customer needs.
Fortinet secure networking solutions converge networking and security capabilities and are built to be easily expanded across SD-WAN, SASE, SD-Branch, and ZTNA. Fortinet is the only vendor that integrates and manages all functions with a single operating system, FortiOS. This integration across solutions is why MSSPs are partnering with Fortinet to deliver leading managed services.
Fortinet has been recognized by customers and third parties alike for its secure networking solutions.
Fortinet was recently named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SD-WAN2. Fortinet was also named a Gartner Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for SD-WAN3 based on user reviews of our Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution, and was listed as a Representative Vendor in the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Single-Vendor SASE4.
Additionally, a recent commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Fortinet analyzed the value that Fortinet Secure SD-WAN can provide to large enterprise customers. The independent Total Economic Impact™ study found that organizations that deployed Fortinet Secure SD-WAN achieved a 300% return on investment over three years with payback in eight months and a 65% reduction in the number of network disruptions, among other benefits.
Here’s what MSSPs who have recently launched managed services using Fortinet’s secure networking solutions have to say:
“Globe Business continues to drive innovation with a digital-first mindset through a collaborative partnership with Fortinet, a leader in secure networking. Beyond expanding our SD-WAN portfolio, this partnership builds a strong foundation for innovation that addresses the critical needs of enterprises in the Philippines, by taking a next-generation approach and converged cybersecurity and networking strategy.” – Chris Cheng, Vice President for Connectivity and Digital Products for Globe Business, Enterprise Group (Philippines)
“In addition to delivering its high-grade fiber internet connectivity to its clients and partners as a growing telecommunications company in the Philippines, InfiniVAN is committed to providing secured accessibility and connectivity for its customers. Fortinet has never failed in supporting InfiniVAN with cybersecurity intelligence for advanced digital services and solutions. With InfiniVAN expanding telco operations, including network advancement, expansion, and implementation, the need for a cybersecurity solution that meets InfiniVAN’s requirements is a crucial need. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN enables InfiniVAN to innovate its evolving telecommunications services and its growing network operations in the Philippines and across ASEAN countries.” – Shigeki Nakahara, President, InfiniVAN, Inc.& (Philippines)
- Learn more about Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and FortiSASE.
- Learn about Fortinet’s free cybersecurity training, which includes broad cyber awareness and product training. As part of the Fortinet Training Advancement Agenda (TAA), the Fortinet Training Institute also provides training and certification through the Network Security Expert (NSE) Certification, Academic Partner, and Education Outreach programs.
- Read about how Fortinet customers are securing their organizations.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
, and Instagram. Subscribe to Fortinet on our Blog or YouTube.
Fortinet and NOW Corp Announce Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity and 5G Security in the Philippines
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, and NOW Corp, Philippines’ foremost telecommunications and technology company specializing in digital connectivity solutions, have entered into a strategic Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to enhance cybersecurity and 5G security in the Philippines, expediting the nation’s digital transformation journey.
This MOU signifies a shared commitment to enhancing security solutions tailored for enterprises across the country. By synergizing Fortinet’s cutting-edge cybersecurity expertise with NOW Corp’s prowess in delivering connectivity and security solutions, this partnership seeks to provide robust security solutions that align with the dynamic needs of the Philippine market.
Recognizing the crucial role that 5G technology plays in driving the digital transformation journey, Fortinet and NOW Corp are working together to establish a secure ecosystem for the development and deployment of cutting-edge 5G applications. This initiative involves fortifying the foundations of the 5G ecosystem and identifying potential vulnerabilities and addressing them with the right solutions.
“NOW Corp and our telecommunications affiliate, NOW Telecom, play a pivotal role in advocating for the adoption of secure networks within telecommunications infrastructure, commonly referred to as a ‘Trusted Network.’ Through our ongoing partnership with the United States Government, the NOW Group is committed to establishing a secure, high-speed, and reliable network that spurs not only economic growth but also ensures national security. Our collaboration with Fortinet aligns with our Indo-Pacific agenda, which emphasizes the development of secure and resilient network architectures. Furthermore, this alliance strengthens NOW Corp’s Managed Services offering, enriching our portfolio with cybersecurity services to cater to the evolving needs of the enterprise market,” said Henry Andrews Abes, President and CEO of NOW Corp.
“Our partnership with NOW Corp enables us to deliver value-added security services to enterprises. Leveraging NOW Corp’s telecommunications and technology capabilities, enhanced by Fortinet’s security expertise, we aim to empower businesses with efficient security solutions, helping them thrive in an increasingly digital landscape,” said Alan Reyes, Country Manager of Fortinet Philippines.
This MOU between Fortinet and NOW Corp signifies a pivotal moment in the Philippines’ digital journey, promising strengthened cybersecurity and 5G security to drive the nation’s digital transformation forward.
Fortinet 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for Single-Vendor SASE
Fortinet delivers unified management using a single console while delivering seamless integration of SD-WAN and cloud-delivered AI-powered security to secure the hybrid workforce
John Maddison, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Product Strategy at Fortinet
“Fortinet’s single-vendor SASE solution brings together all of the components needed for comprehensive security across the entire hybrid environment. With unified management and simple licensing, many customers are able to successfully consolidate point products and shift to an OpEx model. We believe that our inclusion in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Single-Vendor SASE is a testament to Fortinet’s ability to deliver integrated, enterprise-grade solutions to secure the hybrid workforce.”
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, today announced its position as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Single-Vendor SASE. This Magic Quadrant is the first of its kind, and Fortinet is one of only eight vendors included. Fortinet is recognized for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Fortinet believes that being recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Single-Vendor SASE is a result of its ability to deliver:
- Converged SD-WAN and cloud-delivered security: FortiSASE seamlessly converges cloud-delivered security, including secure web gateway (SWG), Universal ZTNA, next-generation dual-mode CASB, and Firewall-as-a-Service (FWaaS), with Fortinet’s industry-leading Secure SD-WAN networking solution.
- Consistent security for the hybrid workforce: Powered by FortiOS, FortiSASE provides uniform security for users no matter the location, whether employees are working on premises, at a branch, or remotely.
- Superior user experience: Managed from a single console and leveraging a unified agent, natively available SD-WAN capabilities in FortiSASE offer a seamless user experience and empowers organizations to consolidate security products and simplify policy management.
- Simple licensing: FortiSASE offers a compelling total cost of ownership and simple licensing. Additionally, many services are available at no extra cost, like Universal ZTNA, which enables robust secure access to and from the internet, privately hosted applications, and SaaS applications.
- AI-Powered Security: FortiSASE uses built-in FortiGuard AI-Powered Security Services, including Web filtering, DNS filtering, SSL inspection, intrusion protection (IPS), sandboxing, and data loss prevention (DLP), to protect against new and emerging threats.
Additional Third-Party Recognition of FortiSASE
Fortinet was also recently named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust Edge Solutions, Q3 2023 report. Zero Trust Edge is also known as SASE, and Fortinet believes this recognition validates our continuing commitment to developing one of the leading single-vendor SASE solutions on the market.
Fortinet Asia-Pacific SASE Survey Reveals “Branch-Office-of-One” Remains a Challenge for Network Security in the Hybrid Work Era
The survey highlights the importance of Single vendor SASE to secure remote workers amidst the surge of unmanaged devices and increased security incidents.
Fortinet®, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, unveiled the findings of a new Asia-Pacific SASE survey commissioned by Fortinet from IDC today. The report is based on a recent survey conducted by IDC across nine countries in Asia/Pacific and explores cybersecurity leaders’ perspectives on hybrid work, particularly how it impacted their organizations in the last year and their strategies to mitigate the security challenges arising from the adoption of hybrid work. Key findings from the survey include:
- The Rise of the ‘Branch-Office-of-One’: According to the survey, 88% of respondents in The Philippines have a hybrid or fully remote working model, with more than two-thirds (58%) having at least 50% of their employees working in hybrid mode. This shift to remote work has resulted in employees becoming ‘branch offices of one,’ working from their homes or other locations outside the traditional office. Consequently, 48% of respondents in The Philippines anticipate managed devices to surge by more than 100% over the next two years (with some expecting growth of 400%). Additionally, 76% in The Philippines expect unmanaged devices to grow by over 50%. This is expected to compound the complexity and risk of security breaches, placing additional strain on already overburdened IT security teams.
- Unmanaged Devices Pose a Risk: With cloud computing and remote work becoming more prevalent, an increasing number of users, devices, and data are located outside of enterprise networks. Currently, 30% of devices connecting to networks in The Philippines are unmanaged, raising the possibility of security breaches. Survey respondents in The Philippines expect this figure to rise, with 76% predicting a 50% increase by 2025.
- The Need to Secure Cloud: With hybrid work increasing, employees require multiple connections to external systems and cloud applications to remain productive. Survey respondents indicated that their employees in The Philippines need more than 30 connections to third-party cloud applications, increasing the risk of security breaches. Over the next two years, 100% of respondents in The Philippines expect this number to double, while more than 70% feel that this number will triple, exacerbating the risk. Maintaining network security while ensuring employee connectivity to third-party and cloud-based services is a significant challenge, as traditional security measures are inadequate.
- Increased Security Incidents: Hybrid work and the growth in managed and unmanaged connections have caused a significant rise in security incidents, with 62% of surveyed organizations in The Philippines reporting more than triple the number of breaches. According to the Survey, 94% of respondents in The Philippines have experienced at least a 2X increase in security incidents. The top security incidents include phishing, denial of service, data/identity theft, ransomware, and data loss. However, only 49% of organizations across Asia have dedicated security personnel, which leaves them more vulnerable to security incidents and breaches.
- SASE: a Game-Changer for Hybrid Work: To tackle the challenges of hybrid work, many organizations across The Philippines plan to invest in a Single-Vendor SASE solution to improve their security posture and provide consistency in the user experience for remote employees. The need for a comprehensive solution that offers a consistent security posture for users on and off the network while simplifying security policy management and enhancing the user experience for remote employees is driving many organizations to explore SASE.
- The Preference for a Single Vendor: As organizations adopt SASE to manage networking and security services, they are seeking a converged platform to streamline their operations. According to the survey, 76% of respondents across The Philippines prefer a single vendor for networking and security capabilities, with 82% consolidating or in the process of consolidating their IT security vendors. More than half (54%) of the respondents prefer a single vendor for cloud-delivered security services and SDWAN, citing various benefits such as reduced security gaps, improved network performance, ease of deployment, and addressing integration and scalability challenges.
Alan Reyes, Country Manager, Fortinet Philippines, said, “As Philippines continues to embrace the digital future and become a leader in the digital economy, it is essential that we acknowledge the increasing frequency and sophistication of cyber-attacks and data breaches. The shortage of skilled talent in the cybersecurity industry only makes this issue more challenging. At Fortinet, we are committed to bridging the skills gap and providing the necessary cybersecurity knowledge and awareness to all employees in an organization. With our Single-Vendor SASE solution, we aim to simplify security policy management and enhance the user experience for remote employees, helping The Philippines n businesses address the security challenges of the changing workforce.”
Daniel Kwong, Field CISO for SEA, and HK, said, “As the world shifts to hybrid work, organizations face the challenge of securing a ‘branch-office-of-one’ environment where employees and devices operate outside of traditional office boundaries. The Survey underscores the urgency for organizations to adopt a comprehensive security strategy that addresses the complexity and risk posed by the growth of remote work. Single-Vendor SASE, with its converged networking and security capabilities, is proving to be a game-changer for many organizations seeking a simplified and consistent security posture for users both on and off the network.”
Simon Piff, Research Vice President, IDC Asia/Pacific, said, “These findings highlight the importance of prioritizing security posture and investing in cloud-delivered solutions that seamlessly integrate with on-prem solutions to manage hybrid work environments and mitigate risks. The preference for a single vendor and infrastructure convergence demonstrates the need for efficient management, and zero-trust architecture can enhance security and usability. Organizations need to address these challenges and invest in security solutions to support their hybrid workforce and reduce security threats.”
HONOR 2023 X Series HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9
Completing the viral HONOR X Series are the budget-friendly HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9 making its debut on...
Fortinet and NOW Corp Announce Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity and 5G Security in the Philippines
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, and NOW Corp, Philippines’ foremost telecommunications and technology...
GCash joins forces with Mapúa to enhance FinTech program
Leading organizations partner to produce industry-ready fintech graduates To help institutionalize Financial Technology (FinTech) as an emerging field of study,...
HONOR New Smart Devices September
With the success of HONOR 90 5G, HONOR Philippines is bringing in four powerful devices that will uplift more the...
Capture vivid moments with the Redmi Note 12
Young people today put a lot of importance on having fun, especially on social media. They share photos and videos...
GCash Spoofing Scammers Warning
With online scams becoming more and more sophisticated by the minute, GCash and the Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group (PNP-ACG)...
ASUS World’s Lightest Business Laptop
The world’s lightest 14-inch OLED business laptop for elite executives, backed by the all-new ASUS Carbon Partner Services for transparent...
HONOR 90 5G 200MP Camera Images Captures Examples
HONOR 90 5G fever is real! Here are some shots you can actually take with its 200MP Flagship Camera goodness...
OPPO4 weeks ago
2023 OPPO Inspiration Challenge Finalists
OPPO3 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
Lenovo4 weeks ago
Lenovo ThinkPad Mobile Workstations AMD Ryzen PRO 7040
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash2 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
GCash2 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
Vertiv4 weeks ago
Vertiv Unveils Thermal Management Optimization Service To Help Data Center Operators Achieve Energy Savings in Asia
Xbox4 weeks ago
OUT NOW: Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition on Xbox (Playable at Xbox gamescom booth)