Maya has made its mark in the global stage by winning the coveted Best Digital Bank at the World Digital Bank (WDB) Awards 2023, underscoring its position as the leading force in digital banking across Southeast Asia.
Maya bested other players and won the competition’s country and Southeast Asia leg, organized by The Digital Banker.
For its leading-edge product innovations, next-level customer experience, and undisputed market leadership, Maya landed 8th in the Top 10 best global digital banks based on The Digital Banker’s assessment of all participating banks, joining the ranks of Starling Bank, Kakaobank, Revolut, WeBank, NuBank, and MOX Bank, among others.
In its citation, The Digital Banker said: “Philippine-based Maya has combined the power of its e-wallet proposition to offer savings, instant credit, and cryptocurrency services under a seamless experience. It’s one of the best examples of how digital banks are reimagining the digital process to drive customer interaction and usage.”
“We’ve broken industry records with our game-changing innovations as we rapidly scale our digital banking services across our comprehensive consumer and enterprise ecosystem. The recognition is a welcome vote of confidence, and we thank our customers and partners for the continuous trust,” said Maya Bank President Angelo Madrid.
As of end-June 2023, Maya attracted 2.3 million depositors with nearly Php25 billion in deposit balance. Cumulative loan disbursements reached Php10 billion as of end-June 2023 while on invite-access mode. Today, Maya is the #1 highest-rated local consumer finance app on Google Play and Apple Store.
“We’re honored to receive this distinction as it’s a testament to our world-class team’s hard work and talent. It also highlights the Philippines as an incubator of top fintech and digital banking companies,” said Shailesh Baidwan, Maya Group President and Maya Bank Co-Founder.
This latest honor follows Maya’s recognition in Forbes Magazine’s World’s Best Banks, CB Insight’s Fintech 250, and the Digital Bank of the Year at the Future Digital Awards for Fintech & Payments in 2022.
Leader in PHL, a trailblazer in Southeast Asia
A pioneering force in Southeast Asia, Maya is the sole provider in the Philippines to offer comprehensive financial services via a single, fully digital platform for both consumers and enterprises.
“By integrating payments and banking, Maya has unlocked limitless ways to innovate financial services for Filipinos,” said Orlando B. Vea, CEO and Founder at Maya and Co-Founder at Maya Bank.
The World Digital Bank Awards 2023 has lauded Maya for setting a new standard in digital banking satisfaction where seamlessness is the norm.
The Maya app provides an all-in-one digital banking experience with its reliable e-wallet for daily payment transactions, virtual and physical cards, easy-to-use crypto, high-yield savings with daily interest rate and personal goals, instant credit, and 24/7 chat support, all within a secure and seamless environment.
Meanwhile, Maya Business has reinvented the enterprise experience, offering an all-in-one bundle including omnichannel payment solutions, easy disbursements for payroll and suppliers, and banking such as business deposits with a 2.5% interest rate and MSME credit lines. All these needs are within reach via a single digital platform, Maya Business Manager.
It’s mid-year, it’s time to level up with Maya! #SwitchToMaya
It’s June, and as we reach the mid-year mark, it’s the perfect moment to level up and embrace new possibilities. And who better to accompany you on this journey than Maya, the no. 1 digital banking app in the Philippines.
With its new features and exclusive deals this month, Maya provides you with more reasons to #SwitchToMaya. Let’s delve into what’s new with Maya this June:
- Not yet on Maya? Make that easy switch!
Say goodbye to frequent app downtimes and using multiple apps with Maya’s seamless experience that’s easy like a wallet and tough like a bank. It’s also easier to move on to Maya with these exclusive deals for new users:
- Up to 3x FREE cash in via InstaPay for three months
- 5x FREE InstaPay transfers for three months
- Up to 10% interest p.a. with Maya Savings
- FREE Maya card
- P50 reward every time your friend uses your invite code to join Maya
- Unlock exclusive rewards: Maximize every purchase
Supercharge your savings with Maya’s exclusive offers. When you use your Maya card for purchases, you unlock a world of savings.
- For your groceries, enjoy P200 off your first purchase as a new MetroMart user with the code MAYANEW.
- Indulge in a delightful feast with a tempting 30% discount on foodpanda by entering the code MAYANEW30 when ordering through the app.
- Travel enthusiasts can save big on hotel bookings and travel activities with discounts up to 10% using the codes MAYASUMMER and MAYAHOTELS on Klook.
- Get P500 Gift Certificate with a P5,000 min. spend using Maya QR at All Home
- Get 10% off with a P1,000 min. spend using Maya QR at National Bookstore, Kids Ink, Art Bar, and National Bookstore Express.
- Shop at Innisfree and enjoy 15% off with a P2,000 min. spend using Maya QR.
And that’s not all—you can boost your Maya Savings up to 10% p.a. as you use Maya for your purchases.
- Unlock big savings: Boost your interest rate up to 10% p.a.
Switch to Maya and earn up to 10% p.a. daily with Maya Savings — no minimum deposit required to start. Simply use Maya for your payments to add bonus interest to your base interest of 3.5% p.a.
- Elevate Your Experience: Unlock Maya Mastercard® Benefits
Elevate your financial journey with the exclusive Maya Mastercard® physical card. Gain access to additional rewards and privileges tailored exclusively for Maya cardholders. Shop online or in-store wherever Mastercard® is accepted, while enjoying real-time transaction monitoring through the Maya app. Benefit from exclusive merchant promotions designed to enhance your shopping experience. You can also get free shipping up to P100 off with a min. spend of P1,000 every Monday when you purchase from Lazada!
Obtaining your Maya Mastercard® is effortless—simply navigate to the cards section in the Maya app, follow a few simple steps, and eagerly await its delivery.
- Unleash Your Passion: Limited edition Maya Cards for football fans and gamers
Gamers, don’t miss out on the limited-edition Maya MLBB Card. Use it for payments and enjoy a P50 cashback reward that can be used to purchase MLBB diamonds. Indulge in your passion while reaping incredible rewards with Maya.
For football fans, show your support to our FIFA team with the commemorative Maya Visa card designed by Filipina artist Chinny Basinang featuring national team goalkeeper and Team Visa athlete Inna Palacios, for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023.
By purchasing the Maya Visa football card or using any Visa card for a minimum spend of P200, you have a chance to win tickets to the FIFA Women’s World Cup™ in New Zealand or exclusive Maya hoodies.
Step into the world of next-generation banking by making the switch to Maya and unlock a world of possibilities. Discover more about Maya and its exclusive mid-year deals by visiting www.maya.ph/deals. Stay updated by following Maya on social media: @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, and @mayaofficialph on Twitter.
Master Your Finances: Maya’s Top Money-Management Tips You Need to Try Now #MAYA #Wallet
If you’re looking to improve how you manage your finances, having the right tools can make a big difference in simplifying your experience. Knowing good money “hacks” can help you save on fees and maximize rewards.
Maya, the country’s #1 digital bank app, combines the best payments, savings, credit, and crypto in one seamless experience, simplifying money management. It’s also known as the most rewarding finance app, offering cashback and one of the highest interest rates for your savings.
Here are four tips featuring exclusive Maya promos for you to take advantage of this April:
Build up your savings.
Remember: you can always grow your money. You don’t need significant cash on hand to start saving. Maya offers the best-in-class savings account with daily interest crediting at 4% p.a., one of the highest in the industry. And you can boost your savings by up to 10% p.a. just by using Maya for your daily payment transactions. The boosted rate of up to 10% p.a. applies to deposits up to P100,000.
Get huge savings now – spend up to P30,000 using Maya to see your Maya Savings interest skyrocket up to 10%. This promotional rate runs until May 31.
Good money management means spending smartly. And when you pay using Maya, your spending smarter as it’s more convenient and rewarding. Check out these wide-ranging deals this April:
- Are you ordering food online? Use the code MAYANEW30 on the foodpanda app to get 30% off (up to P100 discount) using your Maya card. Open to new foodpanda users only. Promo runs until April 30, 2023 only!
- Get 5% cashback (up to P50) when you purchase apps or in-app subscriptions worth P500 on Google Play and checkout with Maya until May 5, 2023. One-time availment only.
- Shop and spend at least P3,000 on ZALORA to get 40% OFF when you pay with Maya. Simply input the code ‘PAYWITHMAYA’ upon checkout. Promo runs from April 29 to May 9, 2023!
- Game on and save up to P45 when you enter the promo codes “MAYAML30″/ “MAYAML15” on Codashop and checkout with Maya. Top up from April 28 – May 29 to avail of the offer.
- Shop for your family’s essentials on Edamama and get up to P1,450 off when you checkout with Maya. Promo is valid until August 31, 2023
- Grab all your summer favorites on Pick.A.Roo and save up to P300 when you checkout with Maya. Promo is valid until May 21, 2023.
- Buy gift for your mom on Mother’s Day like the queen she is and save up to P1,450 on FlowerStore.ph! Sale starts from April 24 to May 14:
- Product Exclusive Discount: Get P500 OFF + FREE Shipping on Chocolate Love when you pay with Maya! Use the code “MAYAEXCLUSIVE”.
- App-Exclusive Discount: Get 25% OFF + FREE Shipping when you purchase on Flowerstore APP using checkout with Maya! Use the code “MAYAAPPMOM”. Reward capped at P250.
- Website Only: Get 20% OFF + FREE Shipping when you purchase on the Flowerstore site using checkout with Maya! Use the code “MAYAMOM”. Reward capped at P150.
- Get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Boracay when you scan to pay with Maya at least P1000 in any Mercury Drug Center branch until June 15, 2023.
Pay your bills on time.
Settling your payables on time saves you penalties and unnecessary stress. The Maya app makes paying your bills on time even more convenient and rewarding. For instance, customers paying their PLDT bill in Maya for the first time can get up to a P500 cashback reward. Existing PLDT bills payer, meanwhile, can receive up to P200 cashback. Meanwhile, if you’re settling a minimum of P5,000 Platinum Creditplus loan payment on Maya, you will get P80 cashback. This promo runs until May 15.
Level up with Maya.
Maya helps unlock a better version of yourself—one who’s in control of growing and mastering your money. Did you know that Maya users can get up to P120 when they sign up, upgrade their accounts, and transact for the first time?
Use your referral code and spread the word to get your friends and family to join Maya. Even better, you get P50 for everyone who signs up using your code, upgrades, and completes their first transaction.
Start improving your finances today with Maya and do banking your way.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to PHP500,000 per depositor. To learn more, visit https://www.maya.ph/deals. Follow Maya at @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok and @mayaofficialph on Twitter.
Q: What is Maya and how can it help me manage my finances?
A: Maya is the country’s #1 digital bank app that combines payments, savings, credit, and crypto in one seamless experience, simplifying money management. It also offers cashback and one of the highest interest rates for savings. Maya can help you manage your finances by providing exclusive promos that can help you save on fees and maximize rewards.
Q: What are some money-management tips that Maya offers?
A: Maya offers four money-management tips that can help you improve your finances, including building up your savings, spending smarter, paying your bills on time, and leveling up with Maya.
Q: How can I build up my savings with Maya?
A: Maya offers the best-in-class savings account with daily interest crediting at 4% p.a., one of the highest in the industry. You can also boost your savings by up to 10% p.a. just by using Maya for your daily payment transactions. Spend up to P30,000 using Maya until May 31 to see your Maya Savings interest skyrocket up to 10%.
Q: How can I spend smarter with Maya?
A: Maya offers various deals and promos that can help you save money when you use Maya to pay for your purchases. For example, you can get 30% off (up to P100 discount) on foodpanda by using the code MAYANEW30 and paying with your Maya card. Maya also offers cashback and discounts when you purchase apps or in-app subscriptions, shop on ZALORA, play games on Codashop, buy essentials on Edamama, and more.
Q: How can I pay my bills on time with Maya?
A: Maya makes paying your bills on time more convenient and rewarding. For instance, customers paying their PLDT bill in Maya for the first time can get up to a P500 cashback reward. Existing PLDT bills payer, meanwhile, can receive up to P200 cashback. Maya also offers cashback when you settle a minimum of P5,000 Platinum Creditplus loan payment on Maya.
Q: How can I level up with Maya?
A: Maya helps unlock a better version of yourself—one who’s in control of growing and mastering your money. By signing up with Maya, upgrading your account, and transacting for the first time, you can get up to P120. You can also use your referral code and get P50 for everyone who signs up using your code, upgrades, and completes their first transaction.
Q: Is Maya safe and regulated?
A: Yes, Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to PHP500,000 per depositor. To learn more, visit https://www.maya.ph/deals.
Boost your Savings this Summer as you Enjoy Exclusive Deals from #Maya
Summer season is fast approaching, and many of us are looking forward to some vacation time. Whether it’s a trip to the beach or a relaxing staycation, you can continue boosting your savings without missing out on the fun with Maya, the country’s #1 digital banking app.
Here are some of the ways you can get the most out of your summer spending as you also save up and enjoy rewards from Maya:
Boost your savings. Building your savings habit is easier with Maya as you can enjoy high-interest rates and daily crediting. What’s even better is that you can boost your savings to up to 10% p.a. just by doing your everyday transactions with Maya. You’ll also get a free Maya Card when you open the best-in-class savings account and deposit P1,000.
Save on cash-in fees. You can get more out of your transactions as you save up on fees with Maya. Cashing in via InstaPay, for one, gives you a cashback on the InstaPay fee of up to P25. You can also enjoy free cash in via linked banks and for over-the-counter channels up to P8,000 per month. What’s more, when you top up via Maya Center, you’re in for 100% cashback on 1% cash in fee, capped at P150 per customer.
Manage your expenses with Maya Credit. If you’re booking a trip but you don’t have the cash on hand and you want to better manage your finances, Maya Credit can help. Maya offers eligible customers with instant credit of up to P18,000. You can also boost your credit score the more you use Maya for your daily transactions.
Get the most rewards with exclusive deals.
• Eyeing to upgrade your summer style with key beach-ready fashion pieces? You can enjoy exclusive discounts from Maya partner merchants. For instance, new Zalora users get a 20% off discount using Maya, while existing users can enjoy 18%. You can also get 15% off on all regular items from Michaela Bags with no minimum spend and no cap.
• Use your Maya QR at Robinsons Malls. New users get up to P200 cashback while existing users receive up to P150 when they download, register, and complete their transaction via Maya QR with a minimum spend of P1,000.
• Shop at SM Store with Maya and you can earn one raffle entry for every cash-in or scan-to-pay via Maya QR transaction worth at least ₱1,000. Up for grabs are ₱3,000 Maya Credits, Apple Airpods Pro 2, and Apple iPhone 14.
• Packing drinks for your trip? Shop at Boozy and enjoy P150 off sitewide when you pay with Maya and use the promo code “MAYA150” upon checkout.
• Finally, level up your flight and accommodation bookings with Maya. With Airpaz, you get 3% discount on a minimum spend of P1,600 on flight and hotel bookings when you pay with Maya. You also receive up to 10% off on Qatar Airways using Visa.
With Maya’s rewards and perks this March, you can enjoy the best of summer as you also work on your money goals!
Completely free to download and register, Maya packs a feature-rich money app, an inclusive digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money—save, borrow, spend, invest and more, right from your smartphone.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to PHP500,000 per depositor. To learn more, visit https://www.maya.ph/paydaysave. Follow Maya at @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok and @mayaofficialph on Twitter.
OPPO brings the newest A38 in the Philippines
Leading global smart device brand OPPO, has introduced the new OPPO A38, the latest addition to its powerful A Series...
realme 11 Pro Series 5G Photography
Level up your shots with a 200MP OIS SuperZoom Camera, Street Mode mode and more In today’s digital world where...
HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition Philippines
Huawei is set to revolutionize tablet technology with the launch of the HUAWEI MatePad 11″ PaperMatte Edition, featuring an industry-first...
XTREME Appliances SM Seasidie City Cebu
After a series of store openings in different parts of Luzon for the last two quarters, XTREME, the country’s one-stop-shop...
Samsung 25th Anniversary Sale Gadgets
Samsung has been a part of the lives of Filipino families for 25 years, elevating our living experience with amazing...
TP-Link’s Archer AX12: Your Next-Generation Router
TP-Link, the leading innovator in networking solutions worldwide, is set to raise the bar once again through the release of...
HONOR 2023 X Series HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9
Completing the viral HONOR X Series are the budget-friendly HONOR X6a, X5 Plus, and Pad X9 making its debut on...
Fortinet and NOW Corp Announce Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity and 5G Security in the Philippines
Fortinet, the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, and NOW Corp, Philippines’ foremost telecommunications and technology...
OPPO4 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
GCash2 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash3 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
Honor2 weeks ago
HONOR SM City GenSan Mindanao
OPPO3 weeks ago
OPPO 9.9 Mega Sale
OPPO3 weeks ago
OPPO Reno10 Series 5G Price Philippines
Uncategorized2 weeks ago
The threats of AI | Generative AI’s Impact on Skills