These models open up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaborations.
– Lenovo™ recently unveiled the newest additions to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio. Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with optional NVIDIA RTX™ professional graphics, the new ThinkPad P16v, P16s Gen 2 and P14s Gen 4 complement the models announced in May 2023, offering customers a broad choice in mobile workstation PC solutions.
“Our latest workstations are all about empowering our customers to make a real difference and leave a lasting impact in their fields, whether it’s research and design, engineering and finance, media and entertainment, healthcare and education, or any other area. We’re truly committed to bringing innovations that revolve around people, giving our customers the tools they need to unlock their full potential with ThinkPad mobile workstations,” shared Mike Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Bringing advanced and power-efficient processors with AMD PRO technologies and Ryzen™ AI on select models opens up an enhanced world of AI-driven features for advanced collaboration on ThinkPad mobile workstations. The new models include:
- ThinkPad P16v (SRP 107,899.00): A powerful workstation for creators who require more power to handle large workloads and multitask with ease. It features up to AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 7040 HS Series Mobile processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation laptop GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling. It also offers a range of display options, including a super bright 800nit IPS panel with low blue light, and the latest chip-to-cloud security features to help protect valuable data and identity on the move.
- ThinkPad P14s Gen 4 (SRP 90,299.00) and P16s Gen 2 (SRP 92,699.00): Mobile workstations for highly mobile professionals, educators, and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability. They are available in Black or Storm Grey and feature up to AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 7040 Series Mobile processors with an integrated AMD Radeon™ 700M Series GPU. They also have several display options, including OLED and low blue light displays, an optional 5MP camera, as well as a range of battery options to support hybrid workers.
Lenovo also offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and safeguard workstation investment, including Lenovo’s TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model, warranty upgrades and extensions, and Lenovo Premier Support Plus that offers direct access to Lenovo’s best technicians.
The new workstations are available starting August 2023. To learn more about Lenovo’s workstation product portfolio, visit: www.lenovo.com/workstations.
Lenovo “Let’s Get Into It” Series
Consumers today have access to a world of entertainment, inspiration, and knowledge whether they are viewers or creators.
Everyday, people are bringing their ideas to life in many ways and on different platforms. With innovation and technology readily available, everyone can become a creator but to stand out among the rest, one should be equipped with the best tools to get the job done.
Lenovo Philippines has partnered with James Beard Foundation Awardee, Content Creator and Creative Director, Erwan Heussaff and travel video channel FEATR to bring to life stories from around the Philippines with the help of the latest Lenovo Yoga and Legion devices.
The “Let’s Get Into It” series offers a look into the food, traditions and stories of local communities in the Philippines starting in the lush forests of Palawan.
“We live in a world brimming with inspiration and possibility. Content creation gives us the power to showcase our creativity and tell stories that can greatly impact audiences around the world”, Erwan shares. “Lenovo has been a long-time partner through many creative journeys”, he continues. “As creators, we need the right set of tools that will help us share our stories and experiences, anytime and anywhere. With my Yoga Pro 9i, no matter where I am, I am able to bring the power to create, edit videos, and photos which I would normally do at home on my desktop.”
The latest generation of the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i is Intel-powered and supercharged with the Lenovo X Power, giving creators a machine that can provide maximum power and handle the challenges of both work and play.
“Aside from the power and portability, my favorite aspect of the device has to be its overall design”, Erwan shares. “I’m very passionate about sustainability and Lenovo is able to incorporate this into its devices. The elegant design of this device uses 50% of recycled materials in both the bottom cover and the keyboard.”
In addition to the series and to further empower creators to make their inspirations to creations, Lenovo is hosting a workshop with Erwan at Cyberzone, SM City Makati on September 14, Thursday from 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Attendees will get up close and personal with the Lenovo Yoga Pro 9i and Legion Slim 5i and receive tips and tricks on how to level-up their game on content creation.
Lenovo New Gaming Handheld Console
– Today, Lenovo announced several new products and solutions at its annual holiday product launch. The new additions to the portfolio – which include AI-tuned innovations in gaming, a groundbreaking 3D monitor, software solutions, versatile accessories, and more – are available to explore here.
Gaming on the Go: Lenovo Legion™ Gaming Handheld Device and Accessories Untether PC Gaming
The new Lenovo Legion Go is the company’s first Windows gaming handheld device that gives gamers more freedom to game however—and wherever—they want. The Lenovo Legion Go is designed for gamers who will settle for nothing less than top-tier specs and visuals on their handheld device. Along with the new micro-OLED-equipped Lenovo Legion Glasses and new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones, the debut of the Lenovo Legion Go is a marked expansion of the Lenovo Legion ecosystem of gaming devices, monitors, accessories, software, and services that empower gamers to immerse themselves in their games.
- The new Lenovo Legion Go brings Windows PC gaming power to a handheld mobile form factor, powered by AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Series processors that bring games to life on its 8.8-inch Lenovo PureSight Gaming Display.
- For gamers who want to take their Lenovo Legion Go portable gaming experience to the next level, the new Lenovo Legion Glasses leverage micro-OLED technology to provide a large screen viewing experience that fits in the pocket.
- For a truly immersive gaming experience, the new Lenovo Legion E510 7.1 RGB Gaming In-Ear Headphones offer hi-res 7.1 surround sound audio with a multifunction inline controller.
The King of Cool: Lenovo Legion 9i is the World’s First AI-Tuned Gaming Laptop with an Integrated Liquid-Cooling System1
The Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) is the first top-of-the-line 16-inch gaming laptop in Lenovo Legion’s ecosystem—and in the world—with a self-contained liquid-cooling system1, designed for gamers and creators with heavy graphic workflow requirements who need a full development studio in their bag. The Lenovo Legion 9i leads the Lenovo Legion lineup that also includes the Lenovo Legion Pro series for competitive gamers and the Lenovo Legion Slim series for gamers who value agility, as well as Lenovo Legion displays and peripherals. Also announced today are the Lenovo Legion 16” Gaming Backpack GB700 and GB400, two backpack options that give gamers a choice between slim and lightweight agility or extra storage without sacrificing protection for their Lenovo Legion 9i (16”, 8) or any other laptops and accessories.
Transforming Digital Workspaces: New Devices and Software Power the Future of Hybrid Work
In addition to new gaming devices, Lenovo is unveiling new cutting-edge tech tools and essentials tailored to empower the dynamic, evolving needs of today’s business end-users. Its new monitor, software, and accessories are not only designed to boost the capabilities of today’s remote and hybrid workforces, but also to address significant challenges faced by businesses as they digitize operations across departments. Lenovo research shows that managing a remote workforce and global teams remain central tasks for CIOs.2 That’s why the new offerings integrate impressive processing power, immersive 3D, and advanced security to create a unified, human-centered experience.
- For professional content creators who require immersive 3D visualization, the new ThinkVision™ 27 3D Monitor – a stunning 27-inch, glasses-free, 2D/3D compatible monitor – offers seamless 3D effects and real-time eye-tracking.
- The new Lenovo Wired VOIP Headset and Lenovo Wired ANC Headset Gen 2 are high-quality audio solutions for professionals in hybrid work environments, include an inline call control box, active noise cancellation with the latter, and compatibility with popular conferencing platforms.
- For remote work and to support sustainability efforts, the cloud-based Lenovo Device Manager will roll out enhanced new features that include a comprehensive AI-powered energy management solution that efficiently manages device fleets and optimizes power usage.
- To round out the new line-up are a selection of sophisticated and comfortable carry cases, the Lenovo ThinkPad Professional 16inch Backpack Gen 2, and the ThinkPad Professional 16inch and 14inch Topload Gen 2.
Lenovo Among First Group of Companies to Achieve Net-Zero Targets
Lenovo’s early adoption of science-based targets resulted in its inclusion in the first group of companies with both near-term 2030 and 2050 net-zero targets by the Science Based Targets initiative.
In a world where corporate responsibility and environmental sustainability are becoming increasingly critical, technology giant Lenovo has emerged as a trailblazer, demonstrating its unwavering commitment to creating a better and more sustainable planet. Today, the company published its 17th annual Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report, showcasing its remarkable progress in various areas, from renewable energy adoption to empowering global communities and bridging the digital divide.
“As a global company, we have seen the impact of climate change on our stakeholders and feel the urgency to combat it together,” said Yuanqing Yang, Lenovo’s CEO and Chairman. “In the last fiscal year, we were proud to affirm our commitment to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050 with net-zero targets validated by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) and their first-of-its-kind Net-Zero Standard.”
Lenovo’s leadership in sustainability was bolstered this year when it became one of the first group of companies to have net-zero targets validated by the Science Based Targets initiative. The company is on-track to meet its near-term emissions reduction targets for 2030, including reducing Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 50% and Scope 3 emissions intensities by 66.5% from purchased goods and services, 35% from sold products, and 25% from upstream transportation and distribution. Lenovo is collaborating with suppliers to reduce its scope 3 (value chain) emissions, traditionally the largest category of emissions and the most difficult to track in a complex, global supply chain.
Lenovo is committed to sustainability through holistic innovations. In the fiscal year 2022/23, it accelerated their transition to a circular economy by increasing the number of products with ‘closed loop’ recycled content from end-of-life IT and electronics. Impressively, the global service provider incorporated recycled plastic into nearly 300 products, with the ThinkPad X1 laptops launched at CES 2023 being a prime example. These laptops boast up to 97% Post Consumer Content (PCC) plastic in the battery enclosure and up to 95% PCC plastic in the speaker enclosures and AC adapter.
Lenovo believes in collaborating across its entire value chain to make a sustainable impact. That’s why Lenovo created “Lenovo 360 Circle“, a sustainability community that supports and empowers Lenovo’s downstream ecosystem. By uniting people, programs, and tools, Lenovo 360 Circle unlocks the full breadth & depth of Lenovo’s sustainability strategy for channel partners. The community facilitates collaboration to tackle sustainability issues as a united front and accelerate decarbonization within the IT industry.
realme C51 SOLD OUT in PH
realme to restock soon after the newly launched realme C51 was officially sold out on Lazada, Shopee, TikTok Shop, and...
TP-Link Archer Air R5 and E5 Philippines
With the opening of TP–Link’s first physical store in the Philippines, Filipinos can now get their hands on the latest...
HONOR Pad X9 Philippines Price
New HONOR Pad X9 tablet is now available for pre-order from September 27 to 30, 2023 for only Php 11,990...
HONOR X5 Plus Philippines Price
No tricks, just pure treats! HONOR launches HONOR X5 Plus with an introductory price of Php 5,490 from its original price of Php 5,990 until October 8, 2023 only! Leading smart...
HONOR 90 Lite 5G Philippines Price
Breaking news! HONOR 90 5G successor HONOR 90 Lite 5G is now available for pre-order from September 27 to 30,...
Prestone Coolant Cor-Guard™ Technology
Prestone’s latest innovation in car care premiered at the Cebu Auto Show 2023 —a 1L coolant that ensures peak engine...
OPPO brings the newest A38 in the Philippines
Leading global smart device brand OPPO, has introduced the new OPPO A38, the latest addition to its powerful A Series...
realme 11 Pro Series 5G Photography
Level up your shots with a 200MP OIS SuperZoom Camera, Street Mode mode and more In today’s digital world where...
OPPO4 weeks ago
Oppo Find N3 Flip Foldable Phone Release
GCash3 weeks ago
GCash Payment Public Transportation
Home Credit4 weeks ago
Home Credit Gadgets Back to School Promo
GCash4 weeks ago
BSP, DILG, GCash Launch Paleng-QR Ph plus in Mandaue City
OPPO3 weeks ago
OPPO Reno10 Series 5G Price Philippines
Honor3 weeks ago
HONOR SM City GenSan Mindanao
GCash2 weeks ago
GCash joins forces with Mapúa to enhance FinTech program
Home Credit3 weeks ago
Turn Your iPhone 11 Dream to Reality with Home Credit