There are times that you just want to check your account anytime and anywhere without to look for the PC or a laptop. You can now do it through mobile using Unionbank Philippines UMobile app.
Update: October 2017 – They released a new mobile app called Unionbank Online
UMobile is a dynamic mobile banking application that enables you to check your real-time account balance, pay your bills, transfer funds, and even buy prepaid load — anytime and anywhere. The app also provides additional customer support through its text feature.
But before you can access your account online, you need to enroll your mobile device/number in order to use the mobile banking service fully.
How to Enroll:
3. Create you UnionBank online profile (Please remember your User ID and Password at all times, you can save your username/passwords in a secure app, I used 1Password personally)
5 You can also get the One-Time Password in your registered email address.
That’s it you are already enrolled in your UnionBank Online.
To Login your newly enrolled account.
- Now you can login to your account
2. You have to option the signup your Unionbank accounts using ATM Card, Account Number, Credit Card and Loan
3. For the Credit Card you will be prompted to Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
4. For account number, you only need your 12 digit account number.
5. You can access your accounts with just your fingerprint (which I don’t recommend myself)
After that you can download the UMobile Unionbankph Android/iOS app and enter your verified / enrolled UMobile number.