Dell Technologies today launches the full range of Alienware laptops including X-Series and M-Series across South Asia and Asia Emerging Markets (AEM).
“We believe gamers will welcome Alienware’s entry into Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, Myanmar and Mongolia. Partnering with Intel and AMD, we are not only bringing the latest gaming technologies to market, but we are doing it in a way that pushes the boundaries of PC gaming further. Alienware has always prided itself on creating high performance PCs that power the most immersive gaming experiences,” said Anothai Wettayakorn, vice president, Asia Emerging Markets and South Asia Consumer Business, Dell Technologies.
Building upon a 25-year legacy of pioneering gaming PCs, Alienware is widely celebrated for its aggressive form factors, extraordinary design and impressive performance.
Bringing the X-Factor to Mobile PC Gaming
The Alienware X-Series is a brand-new mobile gaming family that exemplifies values of bold innovation, high performance, iconic design and premium quality. The first ever Alienware x15 is the thinnest 15” gaming laptop Alienware ever made. The laptops are artfully crafted and feature the evolved Alienware Legend 2.0 design.
The single, continuous loop of bold stadium lighting, illuminating the rear hexagon venting pattern is visually mesmerising. Besides the glamour appeal, the new X-Series is designed in parity with engineering to maximise thermal benefits. The vents are purposefully placed on the top and base of the X-Series notebooks around the quad fan design to help amplify airflow rate and boost thermal performance.
Featuring the Alienware Cryo-Tech™ cooling technology which introduces Element 31i, an exclusive thermal interface material (TIM) concocted from Encapsulated Gallium-Silicone liquid metal compound. The X-Series delivers up to a 25% improvement in thermal resistance advantage with Element 31ii.
Along with HyperEfficient Voltage Regulation for extended performance during long hours of gameplay, the X-Series offers more heat dissipation and gaming performance. The new exclusive Alienware Quad Fan design blows air efficiently through the system, chassis and internal hotspots to keep the gaming engines cool. Finally, the patent-pending Smart Fan control technology utilises AI to enable improved application performance as each fan independently spins-up, slows-down or remains steady according to various sensors strategically placed around core system components.
The Alienware X-Series offers an abundance of high-performing technologies including:
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series mobile processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Laptop GPUs– up to a 3080. x15 support a maximum graphics power of 110W.
- Thermal Control Circuit offset (TCC offset) lets gamers set a “cruise control” limit to the CPU temperature to help assure that the system CPU temperature will remain within the defined range.
- Select from five Tailored Power States, including Full Speed (max power), performance mode (graphics priority), balanced mode (balanced CPU/GPU), battery saver (low temperature priority) and quiet mode (acoustics priority).
- DirectX Raytracing vibrantly brings the games to life in tandem with the latest panel technologies ranging from incredible FHD 360Hz speed to 4K-UHD HDR400. The X-series configurations include a Windows Hello IR camera for quick facial biometric logins. Various panel options also include ComfortView Plus, hardware based, low-blue-light technology to help reduce eye strain without sacrificing display quality.
- AlienFX stadium lighting goes bolder through advanced LED technology with up to 90 micro-LEDS on the x15, designed as an independent and programmable lighting zone that gamers can personalise through the Alienware Command Center.
The X-Series comes with sustainable packaging made from 92% recycled or renewable materials. To maximise portability, the first Alienware-branded 240W small and light form factor power adapter makes gaming on the go easier.
Ultimate Visual Performance with Alienware m15 R6 and m15 Ryzen Edition R5
The new Alienware m15 R6 and m15 Ryzen Edition R5 combine cutting-edge technologies and new design features to deliver an uncompromised visual experience. Offering Alienware’s fastest displays on a 15-inch notebook ever, gamers can select up to QHD 240Hz to deliver smooth gameplay. Gamers will be drawn closer into the gameplay thanks to a new design feature called Dark Core, which darkens the interior shade of the laptop to minimise distractions and keep their head in the game.
It is the first Alienware notebook finished with the new Silky-Smooth High-Endurance paint formula engineered for increased stain-resistance and premium surface feel. The highest specification Alienware m15 comes with an optional ultra-low profile mechanical keyboard co-developed with Cherry MX so gamers can optimise their notebooks with fully programmable keys for macro key assignments and AlienFX per-key RGB backlighting with up to 16.8 million brilliant colours.
The visual experience is powered by high-performance technologies including:
- Up to AMD Ryzen 5000 H-Series Mobile Processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Laptop GPUs [Alienware m15 Ryzen Edition R5]
- Latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series mobile processors and the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series laptop GPUs [Alienware m15 R6]
- User-upgradeable 3200Mhz DDR4 memory for the first time on an Alienware 15-inch notebook
Pricing and Availability
Alienware m15 Ryzen Edition R5
Mid Oct, 2021
Alienware m15 R6
End Oct, 2021
End Oct, 2021