More speed, storage and battery life make the best rated Android smartphone, even better
I’ve been an HTC user for many months now and so far , this is one of the best android units I have tried, and with this upgrade, it will further more enhance the user experience with its new features and functions. Though ithe upgrade is not much or far different than the previous HTC One X model. The HTC One X+ is recommended if you are a first time HTC user or want to try the Android OS.
HTC One™ X+ will be available in the Philippines in Stealth Black and Polar White in November 2012 with a suggested retail price of Php32,800.
HTC One™ X+ Features
-Latest Jelly Bean Android Operating System
-Featuring a 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 AP37 processor,
-27% faster than the HTC One™ X ,
-Inclusion of a 2100 mAh battery, giving you up to 37% (4.7 hours) more talk time 64GB of internal storage,
-Offers users 25 GB of Dropbox storage free for two years
Imaging – Powered by SenseTM 4+, the HTC One™ X+ has been designed to deliver the most premium mobile experience.
– Newly launched Self Portrait mode on the front camera helps you capture high quality photos by intuitively detecting the human face at various angles and applying subtle enhancements to skin and eyes.
– Sightseeing mode makes sure you’ll always be ready to capture the moment
– One touch of the power button bypasses the lock screen and launches directly into the camera.
– Two new views in Gallery display images and videos and group them according to where and when they were taken.
Music – Beats AudioTM provides authentic, studio-quality sound that delivers the most immersive sound experience with an enhanced audio
– Introduces a new Tap and Go function, which allows you to connect the phone and your music to Beats speakers’ when you tap them. To disconnect, it is just another quick tap.
– HTC Media Link HD. Turn any HDMI-enabled TV into the big screen which can display your photos, videos, or anything else on your phone. A new digital photo frame feature can save and display up to 30 photos in slide show mode.
– HTC Media Link HD also supports a growing number of popular codecs including HTTP Live Streaming.