The latest jailbreak for 6.0 and 6.1 has just been release to the public, the evasi0n software which is already completed in their site.
I immediately tried the evasi0n jailbreak software for my 6.1 iPad device and I was amaze with the ease and fast of the jailbreak update process compared to other jailbreak software before.
– Windows (XP minimum), Windows Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
– iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, and 6.1
So here are the steps on how to jailbreak your iPad3 Retina , iPad2 and iPad.
1. Download the software from evasi0n website
2. Choose the installers according to your PC operating system
3. Open the zip (you can extact it to your local PC)
4. Don’t forget to attached your iPad device to your PC/Laptop using USB
5. Launch evasi0n.exe file
6. A window will open and will detect if the device is plugged (USB) in the PC/laptop
7. Click “Jailbreak” button to start the jailbreak process.
8. There is only one user interaction in the device during the injecting the jailbreak process and that is to click the “Jailbreak” icon in your device (iPad) (If you cannot locate the app icon , swipe to the next page/side )
9. That is it, it will reboot the device and the cydia will be located in the place where the “jailbreak” icon is located.
If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.