On September 18, entrepreneurs can learn about marketing tools and strategies via Shopee Live or Shopee’s official Facebook page
Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, launches the second edition of Shopee University Summit to further support sellers as e-commerce takes on a significant role in the global retail landscape. Interested viewers can catch the webinar this September 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM via Shopee Live or Shopee’s Official Facebook page.
As more consumers turn to online platforms for their daily needs, more entrepreneurs are adapting to the change and setting up online stores, with the Department of Trade and Industry reporting 88,000 online business registrations by the end of 2020. Shopee aims to equip business owners with the right tools and sufficient knowledge to embrace e-commerce and use it to scale their business.
With the support of brands such as PULUZ, vivo, and WM Shop, existing sellers and aspiring entrepreneurs can tune in to the Shopee University Summit to learn how to develop the right business branding, pick up product photography skills, and leverage Shopee tools and social media platforms to promote their businesses.
Participants can hear from key speakers on:
- Finding the Right Branding for Your Business by Rhea Matute, Executive Director at Design Center of the Philippines
- Different Shopee Tools to Make Your Shop Stand Out by Mia Mendoza, Seller Education Lead at Shopee Philippines
- Leveraging Social Media to Convert and Maximize Sales by Agatha Chua, Head of Community at Shopee Philippines
- Product Photography for E-Commerce by Robenson T. Ong Lo, Vice President at CameraHaus
- Best Practices of E-Commerce Marketing by Carmella Peña, Brand Manager at PULUZ Philippines, and Jillian Co, Branch Operator at Human Nature Manila Branch
Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “Shopee is committed to helping micro, small, and medium enterprises seamlessly transition and maximize the potential of e-commerce. We are excited to launch the second Shopee University Summit to equip entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and marketing tools they need to succeed as online retail evolves. These entrepreneurs invested time and effort, and we want to ensure they have the right resources and support to build a sustainable business. Shopee will continue to come up with innovative initiatives to further strengthen our support for our partner brands and local sellers.”
Buy Load, Pay Bills, and Scan to Pay with ShopeePay. Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.