If you’re a fan of Five Icon Dock Modoki jailbreak tweak, then we’ve some good news.
A new jailbreak tweak called betterFiveIconDock has just been released which lets you add a fifth icon to the iPhone dock in iOS 8, and on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
The five icons in the dock looks great on the iPhone 6 Plus as the icons are well spaced out as you can see in the screenshot above, and doesn’t look cramped as on the iPhone 5/iPhone 5s (you can always fix that reducing the size of the icons). It also works well in the landscape mode on the iPhone 6 Plus.
Here’s how to get five icons in your iPhone dock:
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on the Manage tab, then tap on Sources
- Next tap on the Edit in the top right corner, followed by Add
- Add the following repo: http://repo.rpdev.info
- This should add the repo.rpdev.info Repository and show up under Sources, tap on it
- Then tap on betterFiveIconDock from the list of packages
- Then tap on the Install, followed by Confirm button.
- Tap on the Restart SpringBoard button when prompted.
As always, let us know how it goes in the comments.
If you haven’t jailbroken your iOS device on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 yet, then head over to our jailbreak page for the link to our latest tutorial for the step-by-step instructions.