Known issues/warnings/info :
1. [NAND on MT6570] v1712,v1736 loader packages NOT SHOULD BE USED! Since they have FTL/ECC errors!
In result, you will give read/write FW errors and rest problems at all.
Recommend use v1724 for FACTORY FW flashing, the v18xx line for Infinity FW Flash Read and Write
2. [NAND on MT6570] In some cases “stuck on logo” devices can be fixed only via FFU (whole flash) format!
3. [MEMORY TOOL] Partitions state on MEMORY TOOL will be empty in MT6570 NAND phones, it is normal and cannot be fixed.
Read-Write data, which you want, ignore “EMPTY” states.
4. ADL checksum MAY NOT WORK CORRECT on MT6570 NAND devices! Result – stuck after system/user data partition flashing
5. FileSystem flashing on some SBC-enabled devices ( except SYSTEM/CACHE/USER ) may fail! Solution – exclude them from flashing list.
6. Cheap MT6739 devices require BATTERY REMOVING after EVERY operation in most cases!
7. Meizu support is limited by Preloader Level ( No BROM SLA ) – you must UNTICK “PMT Update” and “PRELOADER” partition from flashing list!
As we told earlier, it was found some kind of problems with v2.00 at some PC and some hardware configuration. Current release should help to fix it. More details please see here – Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v2.00 – new CPU support, new features, new options
More details about current release:
MT6739 CPU supported!
MT6739 moved from TEST to GENERAL support.
Reset Settings / Format FS
Fixed PMT init on some devices
Optimized Expand/Collapse view functions
Fixed DA1804 and DA1712 loaders support for WIPE
Optimized NAND support
NVRAM module updated
.dynamic page detection
.some types support fixed
.repair security ( security type detection ) updated
FormatFS / Reset settings rebuild
.Activated fully automatic “FULL FACTORY” mode, designed for all modern devices ( include devices with SEC_CONTROL )
.”FULL FACTORY” mode set to default
.Some “OLD” agents (DA15xx) may not work
– SP Unlock activated
Support all MTK modern phones, except MT6763 and MT6739.
Read codes and Direct Unlock mode supported
MT6570 eMMC ONLY devices supported
Fixed memory leak issues and problems with booting on some systems
Optimized different OLD agents support for MODERN devices ( DA16xx and DA17xx line )
SW faster now