Add Alarm widget in iOS 14
In the latest iOS 14 many iPhone user are not able to find alarm widget which can show when next alarm will ring, moreover the older way to seeing Alarm which was shown by UP NEXT app in iOS 13 is missing from iOS 14.
|How to add alarm widget in iOS 14 on iPhone|
iOS 14 has made many changes to interface and added custom widgets, which lets you add new Widgets to your home screen different sizes or color which is really cool.
After iOS 14 there are not information about alarm on home screen/widget, iPhone users have to check every day if the next alarm is set or not. This is interesting that Apple has now removed one of the most useful Widget Up Next from iOS 14 and there is no alternative so far. Now there is no widget to show alarm on Home screen or Lock screen of iPhone
How to Add Alarm widget in iOS 14: iPhone 11 Pro Max/ iPhone XS, XR, 8,7,6 Plus.
As Apple has now removed Up Next Widget in iOS 14, it was expected that iOS will provide a separate alarm Widget to track you alarm from home screen, maybe as part of clock widget. But it is very surprising to note that clock Widget do not provide any update about next alarm. Surely Apple is missing something from alarm prospective. Apple should look forward to add a widget in next releases of 14.1 which supports alarm.
|Add Alarm widget to iOS 14|
So if you are also missing alarm Widget in iOS 14, we have given below a Workaround to create an alarm widget in iOS 14.
Workaround: Use health app to set a alarm widget in iOS 14
This is a workaround to create a alarm Widget notification on lock screen of your iPhone. It can be done to set only one alarm per day. Please check below steps to create alarm is it in iOS 14.
Set up Sleep function in health app to create Alarm Widget iOS 14.
- Open health app in your iPhone on iOS 14
- Go to Browse section and search for Sleep
|Alarm widget iOS 14|
- Scroll down and look for “Set up Sleep”
- Tap on Get started -> Tap Next
- Set a sleep Goal like 8 hr, 9 hr as per your wish
|Alarm widget iOS 14|
- Now you can set your schedule, best part is just like alarm you can set it day wise.
- Now Set your Bed time , Wake time will be auto adjusted.
- Make sure to set a Wake Up alarm in the same screen, Scroll down and look for Alarm options.
|Make alarm widget in home screen iOS 14|
- After that you can now see all the schedules. You can add more schedules but only one for each day.
- Tap Next – To set up Sleep Mode.
- This will DND mode on your phone during the sleep hours. Skip this if you don’t want to set DND. Also skip Wind Down.
- You are Done. Lock your phone, On the lock screen you can see the Alarm now.
Permanent Solution for iOS 14 Alarm Widget :
If you want to use the next Up Widget in iOS 14 then you should probably contact apple and submits them a report.
Hopefully this article helps you to create alarm visit in iOS 14.